It's pretty funny when white people complain about being murdered, or the Muslim invasion etc...

It's pretty funny when white people complain about being murdered, or the Muslim invasion etc. Since the entire history of white people, they have been doing the same. It's natural selection. If you white faggots are too weak to defend yourselves you deserve to die out. Don't complain about Islamic or black invasions, when you have done it to countless others; native Americans, colonising Africa, South America etc

> pic is related

Ok we get it Tom.

Keep talking smack and we'll let the norks and China fuck you in the ass.

true

Idiot. We're not just complaining. We're trying to stop it.

Copy pasta. Kindly fuck off

>in the past someone beat someone to death with a rock
>this is why it's okay to let your children die

IQlet detected

>muh past hiztoriez
The last doesn't matter, the fact is Muslims are killing white civilians in the modern day
>inb4 drone strikes
Collateral damage doesn't count as murdering civilians.

Tell me more about the Nuke that we shoved up your ass twice, you god damn puppet state

I'd agree with you if these were actually invasions but they're not, it's elites letting in hordes of valueless third worlders that rape and kill their own countrymen and then if they ever DO try to defend themselves, the power of the state is invoked to allow the raping and killing to continue.

Kys for what you did to China then. Seems fair.

why are japanese posters always faggots? do you seriously not know your own history?

SHAREBLUE NO SHILLING
SHAREBLUE NO SHILLING
SHAREBLUE NO SHILLING

Thanks for the update Ian

>Nip
>Crying about colonisation

Read a book you bucktoothed child molester.

two nukes wasn't enough

ahhhh yes... my grandfather told me about you corpse desecrating, women raping slopes... thanks for coming... go rape a nanking

Muslims attempted to invade Europe for hundreds of years.

Suck a dick.

Glad to see all you retards missed the point. Western education is breeding too many retards.

The point is that foreigners are invading your lands and you're doing nothing 'muh my government will stop me' - then rebel against it.
If you're being invaded and all you do is complain without action, then you deserve it. It's natural selection. If your race is too weak, and your women want to be cucked by foreign dick, it'll die.
It's all fair, since you've done the same to other races.

I'm not Japanese nor do I live in Japan

Well done you missed the point entirely. Not surprised since you're American

Im complaining because we are not fighting back...yet, Nip.

How? By sitting on 4chsn posting le memes, or complaining? For every minute you complain, one of your women are getting fucked and producing non white babies

All it takes is one to start a chain reaction

Didn't read. Whining whataboutism isn't an argument.

>'Can't read'
Not surprised, Americans have nigger level education these days

Fucking Asian drivers..

It's pretty funny when someone who's openly hostile towards the western society that's so graciously gifted him his own shitposting device and Japanese proxy acts like his own disdain for the hand that feeds him equates as some sort of argument for why white people just need to go away.
>If you don't do something about this, you deserve it!
>But stop complaining about it.
Pure idiocy. Hopefully you never have to actually experience what life under subhumans is like, because idiots like you tend to starve pretty quickly outside of the developed world.

>coming from a nip..oh fuck.. my sides!

Then get a better proxy

Well done you went full retard.
Obviously couldn't read either since you misquoted. If you're not going to take any action about the invaders, then don't complain about it since you have your chance to fight it.

> 'le proxy'
>' le self hating white'
This is not an argument, nor true. GG on that one

>'white people need to go away'
Never said that nor is it my point.
The point is natural selection. If a race is too weak to defend itself or the women want to fuck foreigners, because the men are cucked, then they deserve to die out. This is natural selection.
It happened to the native Americans.
It happened to the incas
It happened to the aboriginals.
now it's happening to the white race.

> what is tourism?
> what is globalisation?
> what are business trips?
You just went full retard, never go full retard

> then don't complain about it since you have your chance to fight it.
How do you expect resistance to organize without communication that there is, in fact, a problem?
You are an idiot, and it shows in your reductionist, vitriolic bullshit. kys

> hur dur I'm the only edgy faggot in my town that sees the truth
No, how about you stop complaining on Sup Forums and actually do something. There is plenty of communication already, many groups of popped up. But no you are just a fat lazy burgerstain that is just waiting to give up his boy pussy for Ahmed Mohammed.
If sand niggers can do it against dictators, so can you.
So stop spewing your vitriolic bullshit

Pretty funny to read japanese talk about natural selection while your counrty will extinct itself due to low birth rate

Pretty funny to see that the French can't read