Feminist researcher invents ‘intersectional quantum physics’ to fight ‘oppression’ of Newton

thecollegefix.com/post/32830/

‘Binary and absolute differences’ are ‘exploitative’

A feminist academic affiliated with the University of Arizona has invented a new theory of “intersectional quantum physics,” and told the world about it in a journal published by Duke University Press.

Whitney Stark argues in support of “combining intersectionality and quantum physics” to better understand “marginalized people” and to create “safer spaces” for them, in the latest issue of The Minnesota Review.

Because traditional quantum physics theory has influenced humanity’s understanding of the world, it has also helped lend credence to the ongoing regime of racism, sexism and classism that hurts minorities, Stark writes in “Assembled Bodies: Reconfiguring Quantum Identities.”

A researcher in culture and gender studies at Utrecht University in the Netherlands, Stark also holds an appointment in women’s and gender studies at the University of Arizona through its Institute for LGBT Studies.

She is a member of the Somatechnics Research Network, hosted by UA, whose scholars “reflect on the mutual inextricability of embodiment and technology.”

Stark identifies Newtonian physics as one of the main culprits behind oppression. “Newtonian physics,” she writes, has “separated beings” based on their “binary and absolute differences.”

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbt.arizona.edu/somatechnics-researcher/whitney-stark
minnesotareview.dukejournals.org/content/2017/88/69.short?rss=1
uu.nl/staff/WRStark
lgbt.arizona.edu/somatechnics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
books.google.com/books?id=ONA5DQAAQBAJ&pg=PA456&lpg=PA456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how does quantum physics relate to sexism?

They really do just pilfer jargon from other fields.

stone these abominations

God wants justice the courts can't give

Quantum physics says literally that energy is discrete, not an spectrum. Quantum comes from Quanta, which is would literally the opossite of what they want. WHat the fuck this people is so retarded

>I don't get physics - the paper.

That's a "woman"?

Trannies run feminism to corrupt real females.

How is it that people smart enough to understand quantum physics believe this shit?

They don't understand quantum physics. They understand how to use memorized buzzwords to justify their own beliefs.

doubt the gender studies grad understands qm

They don't even understand Newtonian physics. Ask them to solve a simple kinematic equation and their fucking heads would explode.

You are going to start hearing a lot more about overeducation. It is a problem that leads to shit like this.

let alone integrals

wtf this is real?!?!

lgbt.arizona.edu/somatechnics-researcher/whitney-stark

minnesotareview.dukejournals.org/content/2017/88/69.short?rss=1

uu.nl/staff/WRStark

lgbt.arizona.edu/somatechnics

How in the hell... please euthanize me, someone. I cannot stand this degeneracy.

Full circle

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair

>>Whitney Stark argues in support of “combining intersectionality and quantum physics” to better understand “marginalized people” and to create “safer spaces” for them, in the latest issue of The Minnesota Review.

none of this means anything

She's not trying to convince smart people.

How the fuck is that a (((she)))?

What?

I'd despise Newtonian physics too if they teamed up with Burger King to destroy my knees and hips

That's dangerously close to a bogpill.

LOOK
AT
THE
OF
HIS
HEAD

It's weird. There is a Whitney Stark at the University of Arizona. It has the gmail address stark.whitney.

However, this same email address is listed in the "About the authors" page in a publication on google books but with a different picture.

books.google.com/books?id=ONA5DQAAQBAJ&pg=PA456&lpg=PA456

I think Whitney may be up to something...

Please let this be satire or I will literally fire the shot heard round the world.

Drew Carey hasn't aged well.

Dose that theory reliably predicts physical and measurable results ?

Why is this allowed to teach? :| In the fucking Netherlands for Christ's sake!

Kek

No physicist will pay a half-second of attention to this. Literally not a second. There are greater battles, anons. Like what's happening to whites in South Africa. Get involved. Meme. We need Afrikaner Pepes, stat.

Is the queer Jewish feminist girl trying to troll us haha?

She succeeded in getting me to think this might be real. Good job girly! Now stop pretending to be queer, Whitney dear, and come get yourself some pure Aryan genetics to go with your European mtDNA.

More evidence for my theory that the entire question of gender identity is irrelevant because literally everyone who has a problem with their biological gender is an unfuckable freakshow whose gender is therefore irrelevant anyway.

>I think Whitney may be up to something...
Up to 3 bags of doritos a day since that old picture was taken.

>tfw trans-mass
I can travel at light speed if I want bigots, energy is a social construct.

>Up to 3 bags of doritos a day since that old picture was taken.
Nah it takes more than that to go from Regina Spektor-tier wannabe lesbo to full-on bull dyke. The bull dyke in OP doesn't look Jewish - Whitney Stark in the screencap from the Google book looks like an Eastern European Jewess (and not a gay one, despite her "queer" self-description).

Oops meant to post pic related.

> Calling it a black hole is raycis

But calling it a brown hole would be racist AND gay, a rainbow hole only slightly less gay and racist since the Alt Right stole it, and calling it a pink hole would be sexist and only make me want to put my penis in it.

Did you just assume its gender shitlord?

>.m

If it weren't for the earrings, I would have thought that she was a man.

That's completely stupid.

The whole point of quantum physics is already that particles can be in more than one state at the same time.
A particle can literally be male or female at the same time, isn't it great?

Stop trying to apply logic and reason to the unlogical and unreasonable. Such people are too far gone to function as thinking human beings.

god fucking damn it there are no social arguments in science. this is why america is failing. you fucking niggers have ruined the country

may as well start pouring used motor oil down storm drains and flushing bottles of cleaning agents without even cleaning the toilet. going to take a trash bag with old batteries to lakes and ponds while im at it. none of you deserve america

Underrated.

Same

This is the Onion tier of bullshittery. I cant even mock these people anymore they are like retarded, disabled children.

Modern leftish philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftish philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e., failed, inferior). The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual’s ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is “inferior” it is not his fault, but society’s, because he has not been brought up properly.

I hardly think they even know N = M * V2
And even if they did they would find something sexist.
Cause problem glasses.

>Yeah but how does the Dirac equation address wage inequality? If you don't understand how that's a problem, you're part of the problem.

You're right, Laci Green is just using thirsty betas for patreon bucks.