Why is DMT so illegal ?

Why is DMT so illegal ?
What are (((they))) trying to hide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khecarī_mudrā
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0meWkcH8Ow
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1559
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet your kind would start drinking bleach if they made that illegal.

The beginning on the path to the secrets of the universe user.

Drugs make you a degenerate. I used to know this really cute petite girl, she got in to acid and molly, then was literaly sucking dick so she could afford meth or smack, i think shes dead now. Im not saying that DMT is bad or that i never used any drugs but most people cant handle it and it fucks them up big time like with most drugs including alcohol.

DMT and other drugs are illegal because we allow it. Overwhelming amounts of people continue to vote in the politicians that want drugs to be illegal.

old people ignorance

they hear of an illegal drug and think of a meth addict doesnt matter if meth or just shrooms

they're ok with alcohol or taking all the prescription meds ur body can take though

>not smoking psychedelic toad semen instead

bump

Because DMT can kill you if a single thing goes wrong in the making. Acid being illegal is the better question, it cant even kill you.

your on dmt right now.
everyone is.
we're all under the influence of dmt.
woop-d-doo.

serious?

Is it true that if you touch the top behind your nasals with your tongue you release dmt?

No it's pretty much bullshit, extracting DMT isn't like cutting cocaine with rat poison or something.

Because it makes you question the very nature of reality. Widespread use would see the current system crumble. Dont ask questions goy

(((They))) don't want the White Man to meet and learn from the self-transforming machine elves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khecarī_mudrā

This?

the worst that could possibly happen is you smoke remnants of lye or a solvent like naptha, the heat of the flame would destroy it before it would hit your lungs most likely though

Because it really makes you think

you'll stop thinking DMT is a big deal after you do it once or finish high school, either or.

Yeah, just keep fucking ladyboys and walking around the mall in a crop top. Thailand know's what's up.

if you aren't afraid of it and you've used it before, you are probably overheating the shit out of it and not actually activating most of the DMT. I consider myself a psychonaut, you name it I've tried it... DMT come ups are the worst by far

Where can I buy it in the U.K. Lads?

Because a nanny state that prevents the use rather than making sure the people that take it stay in-doors is easier.

Because people keep on making threads about this drug pretending it magically makes you understand the universe.

Oh and the hoaxmeme that you release tons of DMT when you die.

>Heres why drugs are bad based on the experiences i didnt have but a girl i know did

DMT is like being shot out of a cannon. you know like getting numbers or things on a slot machine

experiencing complete other lives and consciousness, alien worlds and shiet. and all under ten minutes. you can do it on your bed in your room. safest place to be when you fall into your mind

>so basically the whole time you don't even know what the fuck is going on, or comprehend it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0meWkcH8Ow

Most drugs are illegal because the world economy is held up by drug money laundered through places like HSBC etc. Full collapse would happen almost immediately if everything were illegal and no black money can be made.

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1559

The only drug I need is God