Civil War Coming

Can you deny that we, the people of the United State, are headed towards a civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/28/two-stabbed-to-death-protecting-muslim-women-in-portland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preston_Brooks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Amerilards would stop stuffing their fat faces and watching TV to get their fat asses off their comfy couches so they could kill each other in the streets
Only a delusional Gen Y snowflake could believe this shit was about to happen. Grow up kiddo. Get married. Have a couple kids. The last thing on your mind will be warring in the streets just like its the last thing on pretty much every American's minds besides edgy delusional youths full of angst.

can't deny that it's a possibility. Is it likely? probly not

normalcy bias

civil war for what? literally no one in real life cares about any of the shit that's posted on this board 24/7

these kids running around in the streets with face masks on are literal whos to the average joe

civil war? maybe.
race war? most certainly!

Its not bias retard. Its awareness of one's own society. Go down the street asking people if they are in the mood to kill 50% of America's population. Wtf do you think they will answer? Protip: They will more then likely pull out there smart phone and ignore you while they go get $12 coffee to make up for the uncomfortable moment when they had to ignore a nut job today.
This

Christ Sup Forums is full of retards tonight

if you wouldn't want retards on Sup Forums you wouldn't be here.

Can't wait. California will run red with leftist blood.

Things still need to escalate a bit before it can snowball into that.

nope. Never again will there be a civil war. Worst that will ever happen is Antifa or Trump supporters getting mass murdered which would only bring more and more mass murders. Eventually government will shut everything down if it ever got ACTUALLY out of hand. (capturing parts of land)

It's not going to take a civil war to take down the globalists. The people will learn to hate them that much.

The next American civil war will be a copy of the Spanish civil war. I live in the South, which is pretty much a fortress against the faggot western states and the ultra cucked northeast.

Nothing about war is civil, and this one will be world wide. It is battle for the idiology of the world, for the future of your childrens thoughts.

You're right, but you don't seem to realize that you don't need a lot of people to start fighting. Look at the IRA - the actual number of fighters was really miniscule, they didn't even have the full support of the Irish population and they simply kept on fighting until they forced the government until it was forced to negotiate. Even ISIS is really small in terms of manpower when compared with the general population.

Basically, your $12 coffee dude doesn't really matter. What matters is the number of motherfuckers who genuinely want to start fighting and won't back off when they start taking casualties - and how organized they are.

There are certainly groups that are well organized, like your hardcore left-wing activists and professional protestors. They basically live to stir shit up, but they wouldn't want to fight a war - their leaders are in it for the money. They are very cynical and they quite simply aren't ready to bleed for their cause. Their supporters are essentially kids LARPing as tough guys, they wouldn't make good soldiers.

On the other hand, you've got plenty of right wingers who are more than capable of actually fighting with rifles, grenades and bombs. There is no shortage of people with actual combat experience. However, these people aren't organized enough, and as far as I know most of the groups that could serve as individual units in any larger, militant structure are heavily infiltrated by the government. Furthermore, unlike the commies, your right wingers believe in traditional values. Not everyone on the right is a responsible, open-minded person willing to try solving the problem with words instead of rifles, but there's simply no denying that the ideal the right aspires to is exactly that.

For a civil war to happen, the left would have to accidentally pass the point of no return by radicalizing the drones so much that they resort to killing, which would force the right to organize and fight back. This is very unlikely.

>Grow up kiddo.
Shut the fuck up nigger. You probably fap to hentai three times a day.

>we, the people of the United State,

What an autistic faggot you are hahaha I'm cringing for you

You are not.

Even if it happens it will just be a few Antifa idiots and Communists trying to chimp out along with foreign terror groups.

They will all get steamrolled and jailed so they can expirience their cultural enrichment on their own.

Oh, and by the way, it's not like any killing would do. It'd have to occur really fucking frequently, to the point that the government would be unable to contain the situation. A single event simply wouldn't do, even though it'd probably escalate the situation.

However, I'd say that it isn't completely impossible. The leaders on the left might be cynical, but their followers tend to be batshit crazy and their ideology is pretty barbaric (sic) and insane. If this movement was based around the working class in any other country, bloodshed would probably be inevitable. However, it is based around college kids in the United States. College kids, at least the ones that fall for this bullshit and join this lefty cult, seem to be really fucking weak, both physically and spiritually, so yeah, this isn't likely to happen.

People cite complacency for why it wouldn't happen. This is easy to ignore, because if there was a dollar crash, hyperinflation, then most of the country would be suffering. People would be priced out of their way of living.
Will the US Dollar remain a reserve currency? No. So how do we prevent a gigantic crash? There are a lot of weak theories to say the least.

First we would see the standard of living rapidly decline, riots and incivility would rise. A few major happenings and we would start to see people organize for their own political agenda.
It's all certainly possible. We know it's going to be chaotic when we do crash. More chaos than America has seen in over 100 years.

That's an interesting point, but in case of a crisis, wouldn't the people who are most capable of fighting a war simply flock to the government and the nationalistic right? Do you think that the ideologues who focus on kids right now could find more success with the workers in those circumstances? I just don't see it happening with any group aside from maybe the Mexicans. But this would probably at worst result in a Mexican separatist movement.

God, I hope so. It just needs something to kick it off. Anyone got one of the pics explaining why a right wing civil war is guaranteed success? I don't have it handy right now.

Basically, it comes down to this.

Military is on our side. Law enforcement is on our side. Veterans are on our side. Militias are on our side. Armed citizens are on our side.

Electrical grid in US can be easily taken out everywhere except Texas (read: /ourstate/). We control every geographical chokepoint in the states. Leftists are sequestered into logistically fragile cities and will all starve to death if a few bridges, ports, and airfields are fucked up.

Among other things.

>taking down the grid when china makes the transformers
>it will take years to replace it

Can this meme die? They can starve in their cities with the lights on.

Yes all the Nazi traitors are going to be hanged

I'm a pacifist and refuse to kill another human being

If you actually believe there will be a civil war or race war in america in today's day and age, you're an idiot.

That being said, if you can prove me wrong, please do, as I'd love to see this country fall into shambles.

definitely

The United Soviet States of russia collapsed

the united soviet states of america is currently undergoing collapse

and the united soviet states of yurope shall collapse as well

the symbol of eternal failure is a star.

with jews you lose....EVERYTHING

Yes, a second civil war would be an unmitigated humanitarian and geopolitical disaster for the United States. Not only would millions die unnecessarily, but we would lose our status as the world's sole superpower. We can and must prevent this from happening.

You're right, my cousins (veterans) and I are nationalists, and that's the same for a big chunk of the nation. It wouldn't last long and we would restore order.

What I think is more likely is the country could potentially fracture into different regions with their own banking structure, immigration policies, and economic system. California has 33% support for it, Texas had 25% support for it. Once one region breaks off, it could start a reactionary separatist movement.

I would actually be in favor of this. Though I haven't considered all of the potential fallout. Congress immediately would put up a fight, people would have to vote in a congress to support these measures.

By the way
>Kenneth Starr's at-the-time lead investigator, US attorney Miguel Rodriguez, emphatically disagreed with Starr's conclusion that Vince Foster committed suicide, referring to photographs and medical testimony suggesting a second gunshot wound on Foster's neck, evidence he asserts Starr suppressed. Concerning the cover-up, he wrote in his resignation letter, “As an ethical person, I don’t believe I could be involved in what they were doing.”

KEK DOES NOT WILL THE SECOND CIVIL WAR

It'll be short considering you such a small group of fat, timid individuals, except this guy(kinda)
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/28/two-stabbed-to-death-protecting-muslim-women-in-portland

Nazis will have little to do with it. It'll be motivated by an alternative banking system and a larger separatist movement.
And if you think the right will be beat you need to think moar.

we goin full empire instead
war would require a adversary that could last longer than a month

Its very obvious you're just reflecting you're own fuck ups and flaws torwards user by claiming they fap too much to hentai.

you are your own adversary

why look outside when your own gubmint and military is already infiltrated by saboteur spies from all over the world?

the USA , as far as a nation, is a rotting corpse, and nothing will save it.....not even full martial law police stateism

A purge would save it

Gen Z pushes this fantasy more than Gen Y. Gen Y is literally the new boomer though. Nobody is as retarded as a boomer.

thats called a revolution

and yes it's inevitable

pic related is the USA's future, except I predict It'll be more independent states

It's obvious you're just reflecting your own fuck ups and flaws by claiming it's very obvious user's just reflecting his own fuck ups and flaws towards user by claiming user faps too much to hentai.

Even if it did how would it go down? The first one was north vs south. Now liberals and conservatives are scattered everywhere. I'm pretty sure there aren't gonna be assigned uniforms. So is someone gonna go up to u and ask for your identity then siding with the opposition they shoot you? It wouldn't make sense today

The biggest sign of a civil war so far is the fact that Democrat and Republican congressman are becoming physically aggressive towards each other.

This was mirrored shortly before the first Civil War. Preston Brooks, an anti-abolitionist senator, brutally beat an abolitionist with his cane on the floor of U.S. Congress. This was one of the events that precipitated the start of the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preston_Brooks

That map always triggers the shit out of me.
Please never post it again.

borders a shit

yes it'll be a shit when you have to make out a passport just to travel from western part of US to the east.

or so dangerous there for easterns it'll be branded no go zone

a big shit indeed

Missiles flying in the third world

but fits and starts are everywhere

from the mountains of Chiapas

to the streets of central square

All Empires Fall

and this one shall too

so here's to the day

When this one is through.

Yes. I can deny it. It's a stupid idea. Nobody is starving. Nobody is being oppressed. Taxpayers are not being dragged away by secret police. We mostly just argue over some stupid shit because we're prosperous and bored. Now turn out the light and go to sleep, jr.

>scattered everywhere
>in cities

>no assigned uniforms
>whoever controls the military when it starts will have access to millions of reserve fatigues
>implying the south mostly had uniforms

>liek go up an ask pll
>no sense making
I agree with you
There's a big shit indeed in my toilet
Here's the plunger. Get to it

>takes a copy pasta of map

>cluelessly draw random lines across it

HUUUR DUUUR I BANTZ YOU WITH MUH AMEROIDUCATION

HURRRRR DUURRRR

No wonder even Kim Jung Un is outsmarting yous cancerous lard for brains

AHAHAAH yous r a fucking joke bruh

You have too many burgers to lose.

if by "civl war" you mean "white backlash" then yes
A war implies something that isn't over in a few weeks.

Yes I can deny it. People don't go to war when they're well fed and not facing extreme oppression

If the country was manned by the same people from 150 years ago, yeah.

But estrogen filled beta males with no means of organizing? Not a chance.

The gulag is coming for us all. First they came for Jordan Peterson, and i did not speak out because i did not even have fucking tenure.

but yous are a fascist police state right now, or did you not notice all your gestapo police opening fire on anyone that so much refuses to cooperate or refuses to "stop resisting"...hahaha

what a freakshoah circus for a "nation"

Oh holy shit. Go drink some more potato wodka and lament the fall of the Eastern Bloc. Fucking retard.

Revy is the best and most (honorary) Aryan girl. She needs white sharia.

They would do that in poland but it would ruin their bullet quota.

Thank God democrats are the instigator. Instigators and aggressors have automatic scrutiny in the public's eye

despotism are symptoms of cultural/national decomposure

and thats one illness that's all too obvious to see in your dying shithole.

not like you understand what Im really talking about since your lard for brains has a difficult time processing such things.

There it is, the most stupid thing I read all year...

Life perspective out of a basement. Jesus Christ

When america dies what is going to protect poland? The red tape?

The fact that we can have this argument here, proves you're either a shill or a tard. Which is it?

jesus :^)

I sure hope not.

I don't wanna die over some stupid shit. All you nazis and communists need to shut the fuck up and sit down.

We are. The US won't last forever. Things are already escalating. Just look at the way the liberal nonwhite coasts are aligning themselves against the conservative white center of the country. This contrast is only becoming more stark over time, and I expect something as organized as a civil war needs to be will be facilitated by the existence of our states like the first civil war was.

Physical land obviously is delineated by the borders of states, but more importantly, IDEOLOGY is also delineated by the borders of states. The US is balkanizing; physically separate, opposing factions are coalescing; and a serious point of contention is coming.

We'll have a civil war 2.0 just like that.

This.
Liberals are fucking nuts. They dont value human life, or bat an eye at human suffering. An animal's life is more valuable and precious to them. "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." The dirt below out feet and the pagan monuments of our fallen ancestors is held in higher esteem than the Word of the Living God.

I respect your perspective.

Gen Z will be strong

Florida will be it's own independent part

just read the post

what the hell was he even trying to say?

Glad you're on our side!

This it's the only thing that has at least a foot in what has happened so far.

The rest it's just wild speculation.

nah I think yous will become a port for Cuba

better start smoking those cigars.

Soon

You speak pretty straight on point.
The instigators pushing any form of "potential civil war." is indeed the left. Because as you said, they are bat shit crazy. The left is very well organized, you have big name corporations, politicians, and other groups funding the radical left, which are indeed college students and youth who are just swept up by what ever fad comes along. What keeps this fad from dying is bribery, extortion, and blackmail. As many are college students, they all want to graduate with higher GPA's and get that scholarships and nice internships and all this falls back to, "Do this protest, I will reimburse you and give unto you the world." And there you have it.

The right are all just normal traditional people, fed up with the left pushing itself and agenda but have no organization what so ever. And we the right have been subverted so much that churches are now accepting faggot priests, assembly needs permits, and any speech we make is hate speech.

We will all be swept up and away and off the map long before any war would even have the shot of breaking out. And who ever is left who even tries to stand up will be snuffed out before it begins. It is like when a person tries to break a stick, easy. Trying breaking a bundle and you can't. The right is so disorganized that if we don't organize soon, there will never be a civil war, the left will keep pushing and that will be our end.

Yeah that's why they'll be seperate. All whites will abandon the swamp

can't wait for that to happen, perhaps it'd make your betters less warmongering

Don't forget that shitskins are low IQ useful idiots who will be boots on the ground for whatever cause the liberal intelligentsia points them toward. Much like the white liberals (but to an even worse degree), these people don't even believe in our first and second amendments, and will not shy away from fighting. They came here for the easy life, and anything threatening their continued existence within our borders directly threatens their survival.

Summerfags, summerfags every fucking where

>muh race war

How about you faggots start with some physical conditioning so you can climb a flight of stairs without getting a heart attack, never mind trying to withdraw from a massed nigger wave

Shitskins have no fucking discipline, once they start taking casualties the line breaks and you're free to move forward and mop up anyone trying to organize/ shoot back

I 100% say that it will not divide like that.

For one, South Carolina will not go to the North, this is one of the most traditional states in the south and very right. Our governor on the other hand is a big time cuck. North Carolina has way to many problems but it all stems from the cities. Charlotte NC for example with HB2. Ban the Transvestites from using restrooms which doesn't match their biological sex. This keeps men out of the womens bathrooms. They repeal it because of their Niggers Coons Armadillos and Apes (Ncaa) games

When civil war breaks out it will be the cities which will break in riots first, and the rural areas which will surround and take them back. Miami will hold out a bit, it is quite large, but it will be cut off from the north and fall quick, West Virgina is like really really pro-white and conservative. Virginia will be a boarder state. The rust belt will probably fall to the south, The north east and west will try to surround from both sides. But I assure you, the boarders will change significantly and it will be chaos.

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.

You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.

I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.

You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.

I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.

The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..

Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

This is either copypasta or you're a giant lying faggot. Kill yourself.

I don't expect things will get this structured, yet. Americans for the most part are too rich and comfy, but like said, something like the IRA is both realistic and effective without even having numbers.

All that needs to happen is both "sides" getting backed into corners or refusing to give up any more ground on some deeply important political subject. The level of organization and violence would probably correspond to whatever is at stake and whatever the other side is willing and able to throw at you.

All pro-second amendment people are very much ideologically aligned, so that's a good thing in a way. Gun grabbers be gone ye

You have a point. Anyone can be moved towards any cause, all you have to do is threaten their means of living.

With what I previous stated. Bribery, Coercion, Black Mail. Threaten their livelihood and they will fight even if they don't know what they are fighting for. Colleges aren't there to teach, they are there to recruit. Because they are pumping these kids with their leftist, communist messages every day, they have learned to accept with out questioning it. And is why they shit on our Constitution, the same one which gives them the right to assemble, speak freely and bare arms.

"It is necessary for a free state that the right to bare arms shall not be infringed." (Sarcasm ahead) Hmmm, I wonder why the word 'Necessary' was written? I wonder why they are trying to take away our right to arms?

How free is America?

>America being controlled by anyone
>America ever joining the EU
It'd be just like the first civil war, the govt would be fighting separatists and this time numerous other little factions would pick one of two sides. There will be no peaceful divide of America, the feds would never allow it. Once more nothing would reunite Americans again faster than foreign Armies showing up trying to get a stake in what is ours.

>Democrat here
Democrats lost that war, ypu illiterate dope nigger.
>t.San Jose native
You will be hanged with the rest of the sodomites.
By Muslims. :^)

You disgust me, zogbot.

Just like barbarian tribes that tried to sack Rome countless times. The cohorts were well trained and fought with great discipline. Most tribes routed with out there even being much more than a skirmish.

>bare arms

>progressives
>law enforcement
Do you even news?

In all honesty, this isn't a bad thing. Without a war, the left is essentially guaranteed to lose. Right now, this seems pretty unreal, but once you look deeper under the surface, you realize which direction the wind of history blows.

Look at the left. They keep chanting "they will not divide us", they keep talking about equality, tolerance and fighting oppression, but they're really divided, because their ideology is divisive at its core. Their activists are afraid to do interviews, because they understand that they might accidentally say something that's going to offend the fee-fees of other lefties, in which case they'd get character-assassinated for no reason. They don't really believe in dialogue. It's all about force for them, whether it's force causing oppression, or force giving them power to push their agenda. On their side, a true believer is an incredibly destructive creature, incapable of building anything that could last.

On the other hand, the right doesn't talk about unity. We're a diverse bunch, we have different perspectives, but we're open to dialogue and we argue even among ourselves. This dialogue allows us to understand that we're fighting a cultural war against a common enemy - the regressive left. Hell, even some self-declared lefties/liberals have joined our cause. We have a lot of sympathy for one another, and this transcends national borders. I feel strongly for all nationalists in the west, whether they're American, British, French, German or Polish. We respect each other. They have unity on their banners, but it's all noise. We have unity in our hearts and it's real. Furthermore, we have our values, which are better than theirs. Our civilization was built around them. Meanwhile, their marxist values always brought destruction and misery.

Even if we lose some battles, even if the struggle is going to be painful and miserable, I have no doubt that in the end we're going to win, because God is on our side.

Why would we kill ourselves when you get to kill off all you mouth-breathing inbreed cave dwellers soon?

Hello Mr. Portsmouth Oregon

Also did you comment the right person because nowhere in my speech did I mention anything about the left and not being armed. You seem to be ranting on a the wrong comment.

So what are you saying? you like to hunt with your buddies that you became so wiled up you now wish to instill terror and go kill americans? The funniest thing is, the left is the instigator pushing the agenda. Not the right. The left is pushing for globalization, gay marriages, and white shaming. The left is pushing Anit-fa and this "Let's go punch a nazi" bull shit.

To every one on Sup Forums this person wrote only once and is what we call bait. Notice how he replied not even on topic, notice how he holds open threats which doesn't further any argument what so ever.

Good luck Mr. Sharblue

It's a pasta, I've seen it before.

This is the most retarded thing I've seen all day. I was just starting to like poles too.

I live in the Appalachian Mountains. If any kind of war ever broke out on US soil I can promise that no invaders would ever defeat us. We are totally self sustainable and armed to the teeth.

Burger civil war

I have no idea if you are the same polish user that been going about here with several threads or not but forgive me when I say, God Damn. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the Polish due to how Nationalist they are.

If only you knew of that other special board, if you don't already.

Back on track though. Yeah, the left might be organized but their message isn't but that sorta is the tactic behind it. Groups like Anti-fa and BLM have different agendas but their goals are not known to them. They think they are united, they are pawns. They are all funded and moved by higher ups and these have goals of their own, disruption. Break American values and you disrupt the order. When the system breaks down, then new ideas can take hold. This is Culture Marxism.

Funny how everyone is yelling at another every other day about "Race war when?" "Civil war when?"

It is funny because we are already fighting it. It isn't a war of arms, but a war of cultures. As sad as it may seem, we are losing ground every day, but it it mostly the youth. Older generations see right through it and stand their ground, but are quickly silenced as I mentioned previously with stripping our rights to arms, assembly and religion. We have to unite and push back, and I can feel it burning in the hearts of all of us on the right. The left is pushing a giant spring, They can keep us pushed back oh yes, but when the left slips up, it will recoil right back in their faces.

Moderate here, I'd blow your face off to keep my cush high paying tech job cuck.

You couldn't even afford a cardboard box here so let us just gentrify the hippy left / gangsters and you go back to fucking horses in your barn, until robots take your job.

5th largest gdp in the world and most contributing innovator on the planet. Won't let some country cuck fuck us over. Thank God for capitalism and you dumbshits for buying all our tech.

Yeah a 1 time poster really sets a red flag, pasta or not. But good to know. I like archive the pastas. Helps me spot the idiots quicker.