What first got you interested in politics??

the fact that it was being psyopsed 24/7 and no matter what i tried to enjoy it was constantly crammed down my throat. Eventually you just accept it or fight back. I tired my hardest to ignore it, but somehow i ended up here.

The Migrant Crisis

Not having a gf.
desu

Authoritarian and revolutionary aesthetic when I was an edgy teen. I started out as a hardcore Stalinist at 15 and wandered pretty much across the entire Spectrum.

My parents were conservative. I started reading deeper into these things and eventually got the point where I realised that globalist sociopaths are going to destroy us.

I didn't think genocide was the answer to the problems we were facing, but the shifting political spectrum has made me realise no one's going to listen to anyone, everyone's becoming more extreme and it's all going to end in bloodshed.

I got into politics to pick up women.

Feminism fucking with my games.

False press and indoctrination
Realizing that my dreams of gommunism at 13 where actually gobshite of the fairies
Unrestrained anger at the world because people were always saying I was too autistic by acting like a normal kid from the 90's.
Education in economics.
The funny hat guy in Hearts of Iron who ran Tibet.

Realizing there was something wrong with the women and not me. How many dumb bitches I tried to court that just wanted to get fucked and chucked and then disregarded after so they can pine for my super-norse cock.

Women blackpilled me. Its you cocksuckin motherfuckers that redpilled me again.

I think a lot of us realized that 911 was an inside job (at the minimum) 100% in 2007. Its so blatantly obvious that you will lose all respect for anyone who refutes this simple fact. Then theres the narrative bubble that everyone else is in that frames us as the lunatics. Its a tough life being righteous. But its worth it. Right? I dont know anymore.

the "migrant" crisis got me really intrested. so many red pills were had. than the usa president run happened.

the 2014 ukraine conflict and sjw/feminist shit
before that i was kinda lefty and didn't care much

I used to come here during aus voting time to enjoy the banter then eventually started coming more often in general and thats how I got interested.

Otherwise things here change so little between prime ministers no one really has much interest.

Was a retarded lefty who barely paid attention, even up until the whole clockboy saga and Trump starting running. But people constantly screeching at Trump made me investigate further and I accidentally red-pilled myself

when people say 9/11 was an inside jobb, what are they implaying?

i looked at the incompetent fucks running my country and said "there has to be a better fucking way and it shouldn't be that hard"

It was done by the administration. Terrorists were just scapegoats. FBI knew.

The 2014 election in Sweden when our mass media got BTFO by the Sweden Democrats.
The salt was unbelievable.

Loose Change

next year is gonna be alot of "fake news" going around.

I accidentally clicked the link to pol

I'm already looking forward to it, can't wait for the results 2018 when they are going to be the biggest or the second biggest party. The tears on all feminist faces are going to be so delicious.

I asked my teacher why democracy and tolerance was a good thing and they couldn't give me an answer, so I tried to look for myself.

its gonna be great. i can already see the the feminist tears and russin spy news head-lins.

For me it was the 2010 election, I still remember the night as it happend yesterday.

Same here bor, same here.

Satire and Liberty prime from fallout when i was younger

Cleggmania during 2010. Don't worry - I've grown up since then.

i love it when people say all Lives are equal and than you ask them why and they cant give you an answer. they look scared and confused beacuse they know Deep down, its bullshit.

did you find your answer btw?

Let's hope the DNC lawsuit reveals some criminal activity

shitskins stealing muh taxes

A nigger stole a book from my backpack in school when i was 13.

I didn't give a shit until faggots started showing up in muh hobbies and calling me racist because I'm white, sexist because I'm a man, telling me theres nothing wrong with islam and I'm just a bigot, that little kids should be allowed to change sex and a whole bunch of other stuff about men are all evil, everything is racist, black and brown people can do no wrong, you cant say this or that, everything right wing is evil, multiculturalism for everyone except everyone outside the west, and fuck everything your parents and grand parents lived, worked, fought and died to give you

No motherfuckers, fuck YOU

Knowing instinctively that something ain't quite right and then investigating it.

Immigration

9/11

the truth. I want to know the truth.

I found that they aren't really good in and of themselves as a lot of people like to claim, but they have some utilitarian benefits depending on the scenario.
The only thing that really matters are your people and their well being when it comes to government, so I guess you could say that it's antithetical to tolerance.

>tfw when you went to a school with only 3 nigs 1 of who was a muslim.

>only 3 nigs
try zero you stupid fucking swede

When I was left homeless after me exwife took my son and money, whwn the courts agreed that I had no right to know the location of my child because of unsubstantiated claims of rape while I was out of the state, when I was left homeless and broken and I was told I had white privilege, when I spent 6 years of my life piecing it back together and I'm told that I'm somehow oppressing people who make more than I do..

well they didn't come to my school untill i was 13 anyways and the oldest of them were 11 at that time.

Spelling errors because phone and eyesight with a little autism

Living near niggers and pakis and finding out I wasn't allowed to notice their shitty behaviour.

When I came to the realization that democrats hate individualism, freedom and really only want economic slavery. I grew up hating conservatism because the moralfags of the christian right really fucking derailed what conservatism really means.

US french invsion of Libya during 2011

Is there anything that isn't politics? It's impossible to avoid.

Libertarianism really is a difficult road to follow. The Republicans, in practice, actually seem to be the party to follow. The 'Liberals' seem to be a bait and switch. The scary thing about politics, though, is that it's a living changing system. You, really, can't know exactly how they are going to screw you before they do. You just have to do your research and hope for the best. From what I've seen in my life, the majority always vote for what they perceive to be the option that gives them the most freedom. The problem is that it's not always what they get. Obama was a huge lie. It tends to take 2-3 years before a new presidency starts to sink in and change occurs. So, right now, all we can do is patiently wait.

I'd say that the safe bet is that if you like highschool vote Democrat, if you're Christian, vote Republican. The Christians, though, they tend to be more tolerant of different views, whereas the Democrats want highschool to be the absolute law for everyone in the whole world. Everywhere. No matter what.

Perfectly content and ignorant for years, then through some sad twist of fate ended up reading "Democracy: The God That Failed" by Hans-Hermann Hoppe

Paying half my income shekels in taxes.
Any other answer is incorrect.

i would love to say hitler, but honestly i started as as a fedora tipping atheist. kinda wish i could take those actions back, as it lost what little respect people may have had for me back then, but i dont regret getting into politics. after the intrusion of feminism into my hobbies i feel like ive been given actually useful information for the first time in my life. i was finally shown the "wrong side" for myself, and was able to come to the conclusion that i supported the right more than the left for the first time. i didnt realise how right wing i was until i was confronted with what the left wing truly was.

i wanted to seem smart and intellectual, sadly everyone is doing it these days so i might jump ship to something else

When the left killed dutch politician Pim Fortuyn. Holland was already going to waste, after that murder it accelerated really fast.

as a little kid, Ross Perot and Pat Buchanan running for election.