Why do Trump supporters think that every stupid thing that Trump does is part of huge 69DD Chess move?

Why do Trump supporters think that every stupid thing that Trump does is part of huge 69DD Chess move?

This is some cult ass shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just paid shills and edgy children.

Why do leafs think they can post here?

Please don't make me go back. Reddit is not as good as this place.

>A
>fucking
>leaf

Even if Trump rapes their own mothers, Trump supporters will claim it is part of a bigger plan.

Because he really was manipulating the media during the campaign. He's not anymore though. A lot of his supporters are actually just dumb people who can't figure things out the way smart people can.

That sounds like the next cnn fake news headline, leaf.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but every time I see a Romanian flag I feel sorry for y'all.

So many gypsies...

Because he's smarter than you.

Whenever I see one I think of corneliu codreanu. Quite possibly the greatest man to ever live.

It is a cult

nu/pol/ get the fuck out please. I will always vote Trump simply because it triggers the libtard but the OP is right. nu/pol/ has a fanatical obsession with Trump and will defend everything he does. If you are unable to criticize and see the flaws in your president, then you're a fucking liberal.

>Supporting anything that supports sodomites

Blue pilled

I've always wondered: How many people here during the election shitposting about Trump do you think were genuine Sup Forumsacks vs paid shills? My guess is something like 10% were all paid shills, but the rest of us just caught on and went full retard with it.

Reddit get the fuck out please. I will always shit on leafs simply because it triggers the redditor but the OP is a fucking leaf. Reddit has a fanatical obsession with Sup Forums and will attack everything he does. If you are unable to criticize and see the flaws in the leaf, then you're a fucking redditor.

There's a Russian hiding under your bed, OP. Better get like Hillary and suck his dick and then pretend you hate it.

>Kenneth Starr's at-the-time lead investigator, US attorney Miguel Rodriguez, emphatically disagreed with Starr's conclusion that Vince Foster committed suicide, referring to photographs and medical testimony suggesting a second gunshot wound on Foster's neck, evidence he asserts Starr suppressed. Concerning the cover-up, he wrote in his resignation letter, “As an ethical person, I don’t believe I could be involved in what they were doing.”

KOREA

YES

Their soul left their body a long time ago, consumed by their red hats, those were soul consumers like the chum bucket helmets in the sponge bob movie.

straw man thread

"sodomites"
lol. next thing we know, you'll be censuring us for being insufficiently anti-semitic

This is so retarded. Obvious redditor that came to Sup Forums during the election cycle, it's so obvious by the shitty and low tier humor

>The other candidate supports degeneracy, multiculturalism, and open borders.

Retard.

>LGBT is not degenerate

Fuck the alt right, you guys are all fag lovers

> Be me
> Be in the early stages of dementia
> Watch Fox News and Friend all day,
> Fucking hate the Nigger Obummer
> Can't speak properly but I'm too confused to understand
> I understand one thing though, and that is that I want to fuck over Obummer in the ass and Hilldawg too, and there are too many like me
> Run for election, have absolutely no idea what\s going on
> Continue watching Fox news and Friends
> Don't understand intelligence briefings, too complicated
> Remember that time I went to the store to go buy nuclear my father said it was dangerous it's the most dangerous thing it's really bad, the ratings were so bad, but now the ratings are really really good, great, the best
> MFW my speech pattern is so simplistic and demented that everything I say becomes a catchphrase
> MFW my confusion is so total that I can only represent things in black and white, confusion, anger and frustration
> MFW I found the perfect shitstorm to get people to vote for me
> MFW I get elected president
> MFW I have no idea what anything is but I'm too confused to realise
> MFW I'm Chris Christie

Did you even read my post? To not support Trump would mean to give a better chance for the real faglover candidate to win. Stupid leaf.

You niggers act like you simply "criticize trump", but all you really do is call people redditors for disagreeing with your blanket attacks on Trump. You provide nothing of substance, I guarantee the only things you've posted on Sup Forums are a variation of...
>muh nu/pol/
>muh Trump a jewish plant
>muh reddit
>the_donald hate thread

salty redditor

What is
>Jared Kushner
>Bombing Syria
>RyanCare
>Not fighting for net neutrality
>Giving Steve Bannon less and less power
>Jews are our greatest allies

Once more I support Trump, but I see his flaws.

I have not seen a coherent post by you. Are you trolling me donkey fucker or are you from le donald?

I suspect the % of posters who are actual paid shills for that orange moron is far higher than anyone will admit. Pretending to be retarded can only explain so much of the similarity of their focused effort. It's not shitposting, it's literally campaigning. If anyone thinks that /r/the_Cancer isn't a paid effort, they don't grasp american politics.

Didn't HRC say she was against gay marriage a few years ago?

69DD is disgusting..now 34D is nice.

sunk cost fallacy.

kill yourself shill rat

youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

during the election he proved himself to be constantly 3 steps ahead.