INDIA SUPERPOWER 2030

realistically speaking what does pol think of india super power prospects?

youtube.com/watch?v=frw6uu3nonQ

cucky europe will leave usa behind or cucky europe will be left behind..

after trump.. in 10 years.. most of the left will be antifa.. and most right will be sane nationalists.. which results in a civil war.. and ends up becoming another venuezela..

while this is happening muhammad will bring religion of peece to europa..

isreal and middle east nuke each other.. pakis will be gone because of the collateral damage..

inb4 isreal is middle east..

china gets cucked by african negroes.. and we all know how that will end..

only thing left behind is uk and India.. old buddies.. round 2.. but given corby corbys cucked ness.. he starts paying up.. and India will start new rail roads inside UK to enable better trade between the two countries..

pic and video tangentially related..

barron will be given a sweet visa so that he can do cyber in INDIA 2045

Daily India Proxy Thread. Fuck off.

shut up nignog

probably from bihar or up..

kys

Your country is she. 99% of your people are ugly as fuck. You eat where you shit, you brush your teeth where you shit, everything is tainted with shit, flies, aids, cancer.

You have the shittiest attitudes (I would too) You're boring people. You have no sense of humor. You're creepy. Women DO NOT like you outside of your local shit infested villages.

You chase White women like stalkers, same as Niggers.

You worship fucking animals while you can't even take 5 minutes to clean your fucking streets or paint your homes.

You're worse than many fucking AFRICAN tribes.

Why does India fucking exist?

you think the reason we eat where we shit is because we are poor..

by now we are immune to shit related diseases..
whyy you ask??? evolution.. look it up bruh..

the major advantage of this is when nignogs and mudslimes try to get in.. they die.. cuz they are not immune..

but barron will have his special palace ready by the time he accepts his cyber job. where he doesn't have to worry about this sort of stuff..

we will do what is needed.

also.. white women are inferior to our brown women.. this is just a basic fact.. this is the reason why white bitches try to look brown by using tan and etc..

>SUPERPOWER 2030
I thought it was suppose to be 2020? or was it 2050? shit we can't keep track any more.

that's Northern India in a nutshell

worshipping animals is just our ancestors being creative with their gods..

what proof do you have that god is of the human form.. dont you think god will be intelligent like human and also strong like some animals..

most animals larger than humans are obviously stronger as well..
that is the idea behind idolozing animals.. which also look based..

India doesn't have the industry for first-world status. The biggest industry those poo-in-loos have is ripping people off in the west. That's all they'll ever amount to, even if they get away with wealth.

>India Superpower by 2030
It's inevitable and Mexico is estimated to be the 5th superpower in the world by 2050 along with Brazil. The Brown Man will reclaim what is rightfully his. We will rule the world ; YOU (Europe) will be cucked by Muslims and Africa tier by 2050.

Shit thread fuck off P*ki. Don't ever make a thread again.

currently north indians are just rapefugees.. i hope along with pakis some parts of north india also goes out with it.. during the middle east nuclear winter..

Human seems more accurate than the aborted octopus fetus that is your god

take your gypsies back

aww sweety did I hurt your fee fees.. people like you are the reason super power date shifted from 2020 to 2030

its hilarious how indians always use filters to make their skin look not as poo and more white

India is already a superpooer

>DhinchakPooja
>Pooja
>Poo

its just creativity burger bro..

>accurate

even after seeing some huge people who just eat and sleep and poop on the same bed.. like boogie woogie.. like practically every walking day of your life.. for all I know.. you could probably weigh as much as an elephant..

you still dont believe in elephant faced gods??

your obsession with white women is a common trait with mud people

you tacitly admit your inferiority

Daily reminders you are posting in a proxy thread. OP has been a known P*ki proxyfag.

Pakistanis are objectively the biggest cucks on the planet earth.

1. Pakistan's national anthem is full of Perso-Arabic vocabulary: their enemy and invaders.
2. Pakistanis were raped into adopting foreign religion of Islam by their invaders, who they worship now.
3. Pakistanis now suffer from Stockholm Syndrone: they adopt names of their invaders.
4. Pakistanis worship their invaders: Mohammad-bin-Qasim, an Arab invader is worshipped in Pakistan. They sing songs in his praises kek.
5. Pakistan's founder, "Father of the Nation", was not even a "Pakistani". He had 0% paki in him: He was a Gujurati Indian.
6. Pakistani's worship a Gujurati as Father of the Nation today. On their own, pakistanis won't even have a country today.
7. Pakistan has adopted an Indian Language as their national language. Urdu, an Indian language, from Uttar Pradesh is now pakistan's national language. Native pakistani languages like Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi as sub-standard languages.
8. 41 million of 180 million Pakistanis defecate in open.
9. Pakistan has been used and raped repeatedly by foreign powers since time immemorial: latest is China. List includes but is not limited to: Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Greeks, Brits, Americans, and now China.
10. Pakistanis cannot fight: they lost to every single invader since time immemorial. Only when the invader has conquered Pakistan and went further inward has he faced heat from the the (based) Sikhs, Rajputs and Marathas.
11. Pakistan has lost every single war since independence as well. They are just incapable of fighting.

I agree with all the bullet points..

pakis should commit seppuku.. they just bring dishonour where ever they go..

paki bros.. graduate from sudoku bombing to seppuku..

I'd love to see war break out between chinks and pajeets. It would solve overpopulation of the world and get rid of two parasites on the world economy in one blow.

>mfw I realize we won't be a superpower even by 2050

thank you for doing the needful

waw.. what a bunch of cucks.. every bullet point reiterates how much of a cuckistan pakistan is..

thanks bihar bro.. even though I hate you.. you are doing the needful..

I want to fuck she

This entire thread needs a designated shitting street for all you filthy pooskins

What about the fact that jinnah was a pig eating atheist

even a toddler can use a toilet properly

indians cant.

>realistically speaking what does pol think of india super power prospects?
if china collapses and USA loses the narrative it is guarenteed india will become a superpower if it manages to get the rest of the indian subcontinent into its fold.

You treat yourselves like shit. You piss on your fellow Indians every day. No wonder the world does not admire the hindu.

>china gets cucked by african negroes.. and we all know how that will end..
source?

hindoo is not a religion.. its a way of life..

I'm ok with india being a superpower but needs to be more hindu not islamic. I hear islam is growing in india.

Also philippines and india needs to be cooperate economically and militarily. Indian economy rising is the only buffer and possible counter for china in the east. East is Rising.

everything in India looks like a dodgy toilet block that nobody cleans
why cant they use bleach to clean things?
why cant they poo in the loo?
why do they suck at cricket?

If India is to be a superpower, here is India's to do list.

1.Provide indoor plumbing to all citizens.
2.Teach citizens how to poo in loo.
3.Reform primary and secondary education systems
4.Fix your broken judicial system.
5.Prevent overt embexelment of government funds, and the stupid levels of coruption.
6.No more pussy footing around with stupidly low quality road infrastructure.
7.Curb your population growth rate or your population will have a hard time developing human capital.
8. Eliminate the other low hanging fruit for improving health outcomes.

Once you got that down, developing into a superpower will happen naturaly.

OP is a P*ki proxyfag.

>6.No more pussy footing around with stupidly low quality road infrastructure.
and rail infrastructure
what kind of backwards country has 60 year old+ extremely outdated rail and road infrastructure.

is it possible to be a hindu muslim?

You be postin' in a proxyfag thread.

yes.. but after a suicide ritual..

Can a poo give me a source about the IQ of lower caste people especially th untouchables? If they are like gypsies then India will always be a shithole

they have designated streets themselves.. they are well quarentined from the rest of the country.. dont worry greek gad

kek

you need to drastically reduce your population pajeet,its wayyyyy to much

once you get your education system and other shit sorted you will be a good regional power that keeps the pakis and chinks in their place

i try to buy indian rather than chinese goods now.

top kek

You will never be a super power. I live in a town with a huge immigrant population from India. Indias "finest". They're some of the dumbest fucking people i've ever met. Always trying to scam you too because they think everyone's stupider than them (aka this post).

Don't forget that unicef had to make the video to get you retards to stop shitting in the streets.

You literally are too fucking stupid to comprehend that you cannot whaler in your own shit.

India is a walking meme country. The people are memes.

the population is only to counter mudslimes breeding like rats.. this is the reason we dont have population control education yet..

ofc we want to have less population.. but its all fine balance right now..

from my experience.. even the poorest of the poor can be convinced to have family planning and etc.. but not the people in the muslim slums..

>Yannnnnnnoooo lemme prove your point

Fucking indians. Literally the worst. Only good for trying to run scams and botnets. AKA slave labor.

we are not talking about right now burger.. we are talking about the future.. currently India seems to be the few of the countries in upwards trajectory.. in the next 20-30-40-50 years..

think in terms of second order effects boogie woogie.. not first order..

And i'm saying the indian people have and always will be dirty filthy fucking cheaters who are only good for slave labors and cheap IT outsourced workers.

Fuck off rahj

sage

>Don't forget that unicef had to make the video
Calling Indian stupid when Unicef makes a video for the ones who are responsible for it and who'll never end up watching that shit.

Imho America is more of a meme country, where white ladies are hungry for the black cocks and government is serving their jew masters.
The average American is severely fat and austistic af.
>Muh gay rights, muh food stamps, m-muh kim Kardashian butt.
And everyday First world problems being so cringy that you feel about to vomit Everytime you see an American.

America is the stupidity at it max when electing a stupid manlet and a pretentious clown ass literal jew president.
Not to forget about 911 which was an inside job. Kek.

CAN'T HINDER THE JINDER!

this cleft lip faggot is the ceo of the arguably one of the greatest company...

>cheap slave labor

if a cleft lip can do soo much.. think of the potential in a billion people.. atleasstttt 100 people that can be as good as this guy..

What's all this about you poop needing the smallest condoms on the world?

>by now we are immune to shit related diseases..
whyy you ask??? evolution.. look it up bruh..

the major advantage of this is when nignogs and mudslimes try to get in.. they die.. cuz they are not immune..

hahaha good one pahjeet