NippLeGate

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I missed whatever the fuck this is? Rundown?

Some fag who uses bots to spam and always get his tweets to be the most seen when replying to Trump called out Sup Forums so we made fun of his huge nipple and made his family disown him

"Leftist fuccboi abuses his blue checkmark account to spam Trump, he gets cocky and starts a feud with Sup Forums for no reason. The next day Sup Forums doxxxxxxed his family, found a picture of him without a shirt showing that he's a freak who has HUGE salami-like nipples and found his current location using the reflection in the window of a photo he posted.

William LeGate was so butthurt he ragequit twatter altogether.?

Okay, I saw it but didn't keep up with it. That's fucking hilarious. Fucker deserved it.

>William Christopher LeGate (born September 3, 1994) is an American entrepreneur, Thiel Fellow, and computer programmer
Why are they always programmers Sup Forums?

apologise for what? salami tits hasnt an heroed yet

This is why you don't have social media if you try to troll.

Man I love watching a cocky cunt eat shit. Thanks Sup Forums

404 error the mercy OP was looking for never existed and is not in service. Please stop posting and rethink everything the constitutes you as a person. Thank you.

>leftists attack Trumps family: Libtards encourage this
>Sup Forums trolls do the same: STOP IT YOU BIGOTS, ENOUGH, THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!
yeah no fuck off Duane

Why is his grandmother on twitter?

It's like everyone is a chef, DJ, and photographer.

The only expertise they have any competence in is programming. ITfags are very self-involved Usually compsci people are either smart enough to be redpilled, or they are so self-involved they know nothing about politics.

Talk shit get hit.

>all those screencaps of "muh familia"

Isn't it obvious that targetting family members, nomatter how nefarious, is the most effective way to get enemies to stand down?

Lol, wtf is wrong with his nipples. Also old people act like they don't like being doxxed. She probably was just happy to talk to someone, my grandma would talk politics with whoever was doxxing her, she's a hardcore Trump supporter at 88. Speaking of which I need to call my nana.

Noted. Good point.

How is she doing nowadays?

>found his current location using the reflection in the window of a photo he posted.

Never change pol, never change

>Fucker challenges Sup Forums
>does not understand who we are or what we do.
>fiery shit rains on him and his like the eternal burnings of 1000 diablo sauce covered taco bell tacos.
>family literally tells him it's his own fault and disowns him.

Never has a timeline been more based.

Is it actually a she post mastectomy?

Weaponized autism is a powerful thing

I don't understand why he'd put his own number out there

No. People will bait you into doing it just to get exposure.

lmfao, did i miss out on a happening? this legate faggot that always posts tons of bullshit on trump's twitter got rekt by Sup Forums?

he literally called out people from around the world that have a universal dislike for liberals and especially people who are cunts like he is

what an idiot.

Not always. It's a good way to get your enemy to go full Deus Vult if you pick the wrong guy.

I don't usually endorse bullying but damn those are some hoopty-ass nipples

They will only go "Dues Vult" if there is nothing left to lose.

Treat their family with a level of decency and leave the option of worse to come if the enemy still refuses to stand down is by far the best option.

No. It's an escalation. Nothing more nothing less.

your mom has them too Luigi.
Saw them last night

>I don't usually endorse bullying

Haha hoho top nord Bantz Sven

I've lost track. just how many deaths by an hero, airstrikes etc has pol directly assisted in the last decade?

its a shoop

Assume we are at war, and I have the option to launch a ballistic missile that will home on your loved ones.

In an assymetrical warfare where I can dish out more pain than you could dish back at me, would you still continue hostilities with me?

How you troll SM with no SM?

Man, I just realized that "nipplegate" was a dig on his last name. Be me. Be slow today. Sucks, man.

She's good, she called Obama a sly coon when he was campaigning for Hillary. She's pretty sharp for almost 90 and can still drive and take care of herself. I've been red pilling her on Jew propaganda, of course not saying that term, but now she's starting to see subversive subliminal anti white propaganda. You're never too old for the redpill.

Keep her close fella, my nan used to tell pakis to fuck off in the street if they ever came around her area

Millions if you consider us destroying the DNC

Well there was that ISIS training camp.. I lost track after that on the body count.

i'm sorry faggot

itt fake newsing MGTOWers mad they can't get any pussy in the swamp working at walmart

i haven't deleted my twitter after getting btfo, checkmate cuck

Is that Rachel Fox? Fox on Stocks taught me a lot about trading t b h

Good thing she's learning about the Jews considering she grew up in the most pro-semitic era (post-WWII). I wish my cuban grandfather was still alive. (I'm half irish half cuban).

He fucking hated niggers and spics. Had a bayonnett and a 1911 resting beside his front door 24/7. My first memory of him is him saying "these right here user, these are for the niggers and the spics." I was 4 years old.

The problem with messing with anons is that it sends the hive mind into one-upmanship, bored people with no life will do the weirdest things.

Tell him to hurry the fuck up! I get bored quickly

I'm glad he got the 'we told you so' card out of it at least.
Don't bully the autists in their refuge. For some it's all they have.

apparently his whole extended family was getting doxxed/phone calls, like his grandma, aunts, uncles, etc. so i guess he posted his own number in a futile attempt to draw all attention onto him and away from his family, like "YOU WANT ME! COME AT ME! LEAVE THEM ALONE!" he was BTFO at the highest level

seize the means of reproduction

why does the legate need nipples on his armor?

nah mate that is SJW thinknig

"no bad tactics, only bad targets"

salami nips sunk his own boat though

We protect our own no matter how retarded they are

Who is that faggot?

That's what Trump said he's going to do.
And he did. With ordnance.

This.

That wasn't us was it? I thought was soc or tv ?

Also, I picture some old lady, who possibly has no idea who is president, receiving phone calls from Sup Forumstards about how her grandson has salami nipples and is in ANTIFA

ur dad m8, u fucking cheeky cunt

>twitter

so, we makin' up famous internet people now?

kurwa, you people really have nothing more interesting to do?

You're the one on Sup Forums.

How can you so blatantly judge people for the same thing you're doing?

You have no self-awareness.

>found out where he was based on the reflection in a window
Heh when will the normie scum learn.

>getting doxxed is considered eternal burning

You guys are just giving him more exposure and making him out to be the victim, which he is, and he's gaining popularity more than ever.

..and what do you have for all this? You gunna order him pizza? oooh so scary, just tell teh nearby pizza places not to deliver to his home...

fuck off william

those nipples tho

Yeah this nigger was posting in the other thread too. Attention-whoring faggot.

If he wants attention all he has to do is walk down the street with his shirt off.

>he's gaining popularity more than ever.

With who? The dozen people who use Ponder? Willy pls

TELL ME Sup Forums, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE SHIRT

I'm not William. Just someone who likes to point out how retarded you people are. Thanks for giving Will all this coverage, though. Lots of people are showing support and his social blip is skyrocketing.

And congrats on your accomplishment finding information that's public record and on spokeo. Really good job. That takes real skill. I bet Will is cowering in fear from all those boxes you're going to send. Or maybe send a few more prank calls before he changes his number.

Fuck off big nips

I heard he made 6 GORILLION dollars selling ponder. That's like 500 bajillion dollars from each of those twelve users.

>social blip
B U Z Z W O R D S

my le sekrut club :DDD
fuck off back to thedonald

I was speaking to your grandmother and she said she was very disappointed with your behaviour, I tried to comfort her but she was very upset

LeWilly just posted this glamour pic to his Instagram.

Pretty spicy desu.

The fuck is that image? Those cunts are walking on red! Fuck them, regardless of their dangle.

nah youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg

OKAY so I lied it's not me but i'm getting gas lit here

From the moles that looks like "Fox on Stocks" and several people have mentioned her

"Fox on Stocks" is linked to Jacob Wohl who is retarded trumper scam artist that Legate kept beefing with as if he didn't know him

Found another photo of Gilly. Any of these with him look like Fox on Stocks or Jacob Wohl?

asbergers the post.jpg

Stop trying to keep this thread about you alive. You're old news already. Reminder to put a savory spice in every box.

*kys* faggot

>still talking about me
>says im old news

you're obsessed. Are you gay? It's fine if you are. I'm not though.

Dude you need to get tested for HIV asap. I think you have AIDS and a really bad case of Kaposi's Sarcoma.

Risk factors for HIV transmission: receptive anal sex

t. doctor

Bullshit.

>muh escalation

It's a meaningless statement. Defeat your enemy, faggot.

Even the Russians understood this when Palestinian terrorists took their diplomats hostage. They sent the terrorists pieces of their family members rather than a ransom. The diplomats were immediately released

He deleted his account. What exposure

>nah mate that is SJW thinknig

we have been doing this for over 100 years
the SJWs stole OUR tactic
so yeah
fuck off

>We

Yeah right like you did anything and happily take credit go fuck yourself fag kys pls

i love you Sup Forums

I forgot about that meme over 100 years ago

This about the salami nips boy?

Is that William cuckgate posting on here? Fuck off m8, go suck a dick.

>
S-SAUCE?

>>American entrepreneur

Who's known for literally nothing

Don't you think disowning is a little rough though? I mean, is this really that big of a deal?

nice photoshop to hide your salami nips william