What are the most red-pilled video games?

What are the most red-pilled video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_2:_Sons_of_Liberty
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtu.be/D7QWyUDicb8?t=51s
youtube.com/watch?v=ObOU4troQBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That one, system shock 2, anything by atlus

Zelda and the Ocarina of time.
Zelda = purity, Western civilisation
Ganondorf = a Jew

>Sid's Civilization (Geo politics with race reality implemented as leader traits)
>Total War series (Inevitability of war and demonstrates how human life means nothing to world leaders so long as it advances political aims)
>The Guild 2 (Dynastic wealth leading to monopolies and power in politics. Treat it like a medieval Jew simulator)

GTA San Andreas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_2:_Sons_of_Liberty

>While the game received acclaim for its gameplay, graphics, and its attention to detail, critics were divided on the protagonist and the philosophical nature and execution of the game's storyline, which explores themes such as memetics, social engineering, political conspiracies, censorship, artificial intelligence, existentialism, free will, postmodernism and post-truth politics.

I've lost my original disc ;_;

Videogames aren't redpilled but if anything, deus ex

Video games were invented to distract men from productive pursuits and are by definition blue-pilled.

none of the story or the politics matter in the end tho

Deus Ex is another red pilled game

ff3 showed how productive people can be enslaved by tyrants
Also Kefka was a pussy boss with a faggoty assed laugh

I still really enjoyed messing with the "SWAT" teams by hiding in boxes and bombing them...

Ganondorf represent muds, not jews

>Sup Forums.org
>video games

Entertainment has brought the benefit of comfort and story telling and can be a distraction from our lives? Wow, I guess everything that's fun was created by Jews to destroy us, fine logic faggot.

/thread
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Postal 2

Borderlands 2

Planescape Torment

Nationalists trying to uphold order, fighting against kike-backed terrorists and autistic (((progressives)))

too bad shitty management killed it

EVE-online

Dark Souls

Minecraft

You are a white man who just wants to build and bring Order and light to world and yet everything in that world just wants to kill you.

are racist politics allowed in that game?

>progressive autists vs fascists vs Neo-america

>autists have the best weapons
>Neo-america has the best solo play
>fascists have the best vehicles,only good at close range and barely

>everything that kills infantry gets nerfed

>virtual capitalism+Jews redpilled kek

>Capitalism
>Not redpilled

t. 30s-fags

Not if it has jews

I not that red-pilled, but dawn of war 2 is alpha as fuck

Well,there is ongoing racism between amarr and minmatar,so..

Used to play this. Rip

touche'

Ace Combat Zero.
It's a retelling of World War II on a fictional planet similar to ours.
The final boss literally wants to get rid of all boarders. You defeat him and stop globalism.
youtu.be/D7QWyUDicb8?t=51s

It's not a black and white story and there are no "true" villains. Just victims.

Our hero lives in a loving family in a perfect, peaceful world where people are kind, modest and moral, only to wake up one day after an accident in a decadent world where no one knows who he is and with his family torn apart and gone. Soon he finds out his world is influenced and ruled by some weird religion that claims it was there since forever, but his accident was only a few days ago. The religion claims it's benevolent, integrous and its followers are chosen people, but our hero soon finds out things aren't as they seem and there is something fishy about them. Like Jews, they are greedy, deceitful, lying and entice people through manipulation and false promises. It seems like they control everything as every influential person who plagues a certain area turns out to be a follower of that religion and turns into a satanic demon when confronted by our hero. The religion bears strong resemblance to Abrahamic religions, its God is called Evan and looks like dark Jesus. Also, in previous installement, the main antagonisot was called ZOG.

We are living in a era when people care more about celebrities than, you know real world problems like islam, overpopulation, robot automation that shit will change society, but no people don't give a fuck, same with ours guvernments

>Neo-america
NC are literally terrorists

>autists have the best weapons
No they don't, not since like early 2014
>Neo-america has the best solo play
No it doesn't, they're about the same
>fascists have the best vehicles,
>only good at close range and barely
That's completely fucking wrong, you giant crybaby. The TR victim complex sure is strong here, huh?

>everything that kills infantry gets nerfed
THANK U WERL :^^^^)

youtube.com/watch?v=ObOU4troQBE

FEAST YOUR EYES

Papers Please.

>live in communist dystopia
>win labour lottery
>become border control officer
>ban immigrants to prevent terrorism
>deny trannies with wrong sex on passport
>send refugees back to their death
>no reward for leniency
>even if you play perfectly, you can't afford all necessities

>get fired if you deny certain people

thats not very redpilled

this

Metaru giru solido
Age of empires

>'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! ...In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

Shadow of the Colossus.

You're promised freedom and the salvation of your loved one (read: your people) and restoration of the world you live in if you fight certain (seemingly impossible) battles while abiding to certain rules, only to find out in the end once you finally make it how you were being tricked to do someone else's dirty work for them, and you still die and get consumed by the very world you were trying to change.

Very deep, philosophical stuff.

if you cant do both then you're the problem

check again VS is the favorite flavor

also America is a country for the terrorists, of the terrorists, by the terrorists. just like Zionists are terrorists

I've had /ps2g/ open in a tab for the last, like, 4 years, and now it's finally dead.

RIP

t. 0.5 ivi

>plays on emerald were everyone is a retard,and thinks he is hot shit

Same here, man.
It really seems to have died in the past few weeks, huh? I wonder what did it? Werl's tonk cannon memery maybe?

>implying implications

Can you stop making these fucking stupid threads please? They used to pop up once every month but now they're being posted every single fucking day. Fuck off.

There's no consensus on its meaning, but I think Off is worth a look.

Immediately preceding this shot, the dead guy there (then living) went up to the specters insisting they were friendly. His last words were, "This isn't a serious injury... I'm sure...."

Remind you of anything?

Worth noting:

Most people think that the ending is some sort of "You were the villain the whole time" twist, but really it isn't.

Sure, the protagonist destroys the world (this was apparently his goal from the start), but the world presented in this game is beyond saving.

It's only inhabitants are ultracucks who are either wage slaves, nanny-state cowards, or drugged up psychos.

SKYRIM

Not a single blond in the audience.

how did todd get away with such a nationalist game?

>Sup Forums tier
Democracy
Crusader Kings
Civilization
Total War
Ace Combat
GTA (very accurate)
Xcom
Stellaris (with Mods)
Minecraft
StarDew Valley( beware the niggers)
Rimworld (beware the niggers)
The Settlers (original)

They're designed to fill the void left by the inability to explore and hunt which we would have done for hours a day in the wild by cannot in the modern world. Other things like sports can only be done occasionally, not at will.

When does the 'muh productivity' argument end? Isn't the natural conclusion that you should just work for as many hours as physically possible, raise children to adulthood, then kill yourself so you aren't burden?

I just want to point out Revengence straight up called some shit

>Memes
>GOOD OL 9/11
>Armstrong wanting to make America Great Again

Also
>Zivot neni krasny, altough only in czech i believe

>EvE 2003-2014

F

Its still alive.Even runs nice on linux

What changed? I know they made it sorta F2P but that was only last year I think?

(((Ganondorf))) is actually a real Jewish name though, using German Jewish naming conventions

>evil scheming big-nosed backstabbing redhaired sideburned kike from a desert shithole plotting to destroy Hylian (western) civilization
>is always struck down by an aryan
>has expressed in games that he would enslave and control the Hyrulian population (goyim)

the dark souls series...it shows the reality of this world

Obvious Deus Ex is obvious.

Pay to win games.

It shows that as long as you have the money, you can whatever the fuck you want.

Skyrim is probably the most redpilled game, i'm surprised no one mention it

Only correct answer itt.

All forms of fine art can encourage you to read philosophy, religion and science, videogames are even better in that regard because of the amount of stuff they can fill in a 20 hs story. And don't get me started on simulators.

Skyrim was developed just before the age of PC took off. I shudder to think about the next Elder Scrolls game.

It kind of does, because it slaps you in the face for following your heart. Raiden literally enslaves humanity to the Patriots because of what he does in the game, and all of this because he wanted to badly to be Solid Snake(just like the player) that he did what he was told without asking why until it was too late.

Not really, they try their best to make you think the Stormcloaks are nothing but a bunch of racist barbarians, and make you join the imperials, look at that fucking name. imperials.
Jokes on them tho, i AM a racist barbarian, so i always roleplay as a nord who hates elves and redguards and kills anyone who disrespects him.

Zelda is the only one. It's so obvious that it's ridiculous.

This is true. However, Zelda games get released only every five years or so.

Kojima literally just said he doesn't like the far-right movement, he is concerned about Trump.

And that whole media criticism was not referring to western media at all, it was about Japanese commercials censoring shit in the 90s.

He's clearly a combination of both and more. Doesn't surprise me Nintendo doesn't use him anymore.

As a hobby they are pretty bluepilled but OP is talking specifically about the contents of the plot and themes.

It's weird that so many people hate the storm cloaks for being racist... And then support the Empire, a puppet state for the Aldmeri Dominion, which is even more racist and also hellbent on world domination.

Hectic mantits on the zuck

League of Legends

Or at least when I redpill the 12 year olds when I stream for six hours a day.

Maybe you redpill them so much you motivate them enough to buy this game themselves and support a Jewish company that propagates multiculturalism and feminism.

/ourguy/

ezpz

Solidus was the hero we needed but didn't deserve.

Dog bless you, Mr. President.

How was he the bad guy again?

teaches you to hate foreigners, seems pretty redpill to me

You referring to overwatch? I wish I could get into it more other than spamming heals with Mercy. If not, I haven't spent a penny on LoL, not apart of the community/fourms, and inattentive to the lore. Oh if only I wasn't in my mid-30s in the current year.

Deus Ex was made by a jew FYI

Are any of the Hearts of Iron games worth playing?

I'm talking about Blizzard in general which is led by Jews and propagates "diversity".

Any online game is literally 100% degenerate, self-evidently.

excellent taste ace combat is love
ace combat is life
get aboard the hype train for ace combat 7
and make ace combat great again

That is red pill af; the game dates from 2001. Some brilliant fuckers behind this game splashing some truth around

I really don't give a shit about blizzard after the SC2 fiasco. What a slap in the face after I've been playing brood war since 2000.

I've just been sticking with Sega Saturn emulation as of late as my folks were too poor to buy one for me back in the 90s.

Is Raiden the greatest meta-success story as far as videogame characters are concerned?

I can't think of any other individual character whose entrance begat so much contempt only for them to make the journey across multiple titles to so absolutely beloved?

The Elders Scrolls V: SKYRIM Special Edition™ is very "pilled red" indeed my good friends, now available on steam for just 34.99 $ and it actually just works perfectly

Buy it

>the Empire, a puppet state for the Aldmeri Dominion

Reminder that Ulfric is a Thalmor puppet who was let loose specifically because they knew he would spark a civil war and thus throw a massive spanner in the Empire's plans for a second decisive war against the Aldmeri.

I wasn't too salty over Raiden. He had a purpose in the overall landscape of the story. Maybe I just wasn't that hyped about MGS2 when it was released.

He did however have a satisfying ending in MGS4.

correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember Splinter Cell Blacklist having a red pilled plot

>Zelda and the Ocarina of time.
>and the

Fallout:NV is pretty damn redpilled.
>pic related