Sperm Donation

Is donating sperm the ultimate success at life?

>Have multiple offspring
>Average iq of those who pick up is higher than average, so better than average "mate"
>Do not have to spend time or money rearing child
>Sperm overwhelmingly selected by members of same race (more than standard mating patterns)
>Money for jerking off

I plan to start selling my seed, can you convince me this is wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/11/04/europe/france-gay-blood-donors/
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117970
archive.is/yTZ5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kansas

California has a until 18 anonymity clause that's enforceable

>doesnt raise his own children
>lets lonely single mothers or lesbians raise them to be beta psychos

Oh yeah nothing wrong there

1 generation down might be fucked, but long term genetics wins out

Because they'll make good choices and choose good partners

Your legacy will be one of criminals, lonely virgins and race mixers

>Your legacy will be one of criminals, lonely virgins and race mixers
sounds like the american dream

Not if they're gay

I'm not black, so they'll inherit high iq, creativity, and atheleticism

>Donate sperm
>Lesbian comes after you for child support
>Cucked court system approves
Totally worth the risk of this.

Exactly this
Those kids will end up in weird families

Way banks in california work is if you are willing to accept lower pay, they will save no identifiable details (specifically to mitigate that concern)

All those genetics will be ruined by the way they're raised. They'll be failures at everything and pump out their own failure children.

I'll take having just 3 children with qt white wife and raise them all. I guarantee long term my genes will go a lot farther. There's a reason why we evolved to form family units

rearing is overrated on a scale of geological time.
Sure they are much less likely to be politicians and ceo's in short term, but the more of your seed gets out there, the more likely it is to work its way into the future species that will make all of us look like fucking retards.

I'm currently doing this. It's basically my 'job' right now. You'd be surprised how many women are looking for this. Not via a clinic, I want to know who I'm donating to.

Bullshit. My dad was never around for me or my brothers, he was basically a sperm donor too and we all turned out fine. My brothers both have traditional white families.

>tfw two of your kids get married and have retarded babies bc they didn't know you were their dad

I mean by all means do it if you'd like. Just know your descendants will be ruled by mine

Thanks user

>high iq
>atheletic
>degree from high tier school
>Dirty blonde, blue eyes
>lil short, but not tiny

Told my spunk will sell like hotcakes

They only will allow so many to be used to mitigate that.

California is the last state I would bet money on upholding any integrity.

how much do you charge?

Well after you confirm certain health details, they do not ask full name, social security, or address.

I guess they could give a general explanation of my police to a sketch artist?

Rearing is overrated, look at Chaz Hanks.

Varies by clinic. One I'm talking to offers 150$ per sample, 250$ if you are willing to give them your personal details so the child can meet you (which I'm not)

Downside is you can only wack every other day to keep up potency.

If you both have lesbian parents you might want to do a background check. I'm okay with letting the kids know who I am.

I charge nothing. I have good genes and it gives me purpose in life.
I'm on neetbux anyway and I only ask to be reimbursed for travelling costs.

Last answer was meant for

Because your offspring will not carry your family name

OP doesn't care if his children descend into degeneracy and misery and failure I doubt he cares about them bearing his last name

can you donate if you cary a CF allele? (i do)

Depends on the clinic, but likely not.

With technology as good as it is these days, they screen you for susceptibility to various recessive diseases.

I can only get off if I am in a certain chair while having 3 japanese JI videos and a mfcwhore on one screen while reading loli doujin on the other.

Would they still take my sperm, and how much $$ would I get?

Are you telling me I can make $450 - $750 a week jacking it into a petri dish?

There's a decent amount of money in it, so probably.

If you qualify, highest I've seen (what I qualify for, is 450 a week (3 samples)

You have to sign up for a 6 month contract though which controls how often you're allowed to jerk it, what (if any) drugs you can use, etc

Donating and having kids of my own is not mutually exclusive

>Would donate sperm
>But im colourblind so they wouldnt accept me

WAKE ME UP

>That feel when 5'6 manlet and can never donate

Feels bad, I have so much to share.

Unless you are taller than 6'0 odds are you aren't going to have a lot of buyers.

I'm pretty sure we don't need anymore anime fags in existence.

only if you think ends justice the means
which any conservative shouldn't, you are just supporting lesbians and their hate for men

fug

How do you get into "professional" sperm donating?

Have a good degree? My clinic requires 5'9. I'm 5'8 but because I have a stem degree from a top tier school they'll take it.

You're telling me fags, who are loaded with diseases that should not even exist if they did not stick their penis into another man's asshole are accepted but a 6 foot blue-eyed virgin cannot?

>tfw in Maastricht right now.
Sjengcity blijft je verbazen

No, one of the questions are "have you had sex with a male in the last 2 years"

Yes is automatic denial

Just advertise yourself on specific websites. For example: coparents.com (which is international)

There are probably also specific sites for U.S.A. or for the state you live in.

I don't do it for the money. Since I don't need the money it feels wrong to ask it.

yes but you need to be 7 foot, have a phd, and make 300k starting in order to have your sperm accepted

I'm not the guy in the pic, btw

I've seen dozens of articles that say that is discrimination.

cnn.com/2015/11/04/europe/france-gay-blood-donors/

abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117970

In the future, please archive blogs renowned for trash journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/yTZ5s

this fucking bot...

a bomb that will explode after 18 years, good

Mother cannot legally ask for child support after the child is 18 years old in this state.

Whatever.

Figures from a norwegian...

>kinda short
99% of roasties believe your sperm belongs in a dumpster or industrial incinerator

Yea, I figured. Would be very unlikely

>we
Who? Redditors? Fuck off.

If you can afford not to, please don't sell your cum. I read of several cases in the UK in which the sperm donor was tracked down and forced to pay child support for a kid they didn't know they had. So if our courts are cucked especially in this regard, just picture you being hauled into court for offering up subpar cum the lawsuits will literally give you an anal rupture.

I've done this a couple of times now, but only when I'm paid for it (usually 250euros).

>6'4" / 1,94m
>Muscular, but could definitely get more shredded though
>Masters from Technical Uni
>Speaks 5 languages
>Never smoked cigarettes
>Generally healthy
>Huge loads so usually takes one try on her ovulation day

It's usually high earning women with east asian husbands who get involved with this stuff

it's not like the 18 year old person you made could track you down

To what end end?

>Knock on my door
>Open
>"I'm your kid"
>"No you're not"
>Close

what if he says "You're my biological father"