SERBIA YES!

>If you give compliments to women against their will, or if you have been aggressively hitting on them, you risk a prison sentence because both will be two new criminal offenses: stalking and sexual harassment, which will come into effect on June 1.

Sexual harassment (Article 182a) is any heckling, "freer" behavior, and even flattering if it is against the will of women, and for such is prescribed a fine or imprisonment of up to six months.

Persecution (Article 138a of the Criminal Code) involve sending messages, disturbance via phoning, monitoring or waiting outside the house of woman and the one who does it risks three years in prison.

>Psychiatrist and sexologist Jovan Marić says that this law is contrary to our mentality.
>"With this law, Serbia is trying to accept a Western model, where it is forbidden even accidental physical contact in the elevator or public transport," said Marić.

Article (in Serbian): mondo.rs/a1012034/Magazin/Ljubav/Udvaranje-flert-polno-uznemiravanje-proganjanje-kazne.html

How much are we fucked, from 0 to Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgI_4YAo1Rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

welcome to the real world

try to keep up

>Hi, your hair looks lovely today!
>Fuck i'm a rapist, cuff me boys

Gee I wonder why men are checking out of relationships

oh wow, now that's what I call progress!
Serbia will be accepted into EU immediately.

tnx EU

>implying that police will give a fuck if some slag says he was rude to me lol

that's only good thing in this whole fuckup, police doesn't even care about some major things yet this

Won't this mostly remove kebab anyway?

>>If you give compliments to women against their will

Same in Portugal since last year, you only need to say to a woman how hot she is and you get 1 year in jail.

also with this new law with good lawyers she can sue you and put you in prison

fucking (((feminist and gay lobby))) are doing this, obviously

yeah i suppose because of EU laws this is present in each of its states. it's fucking retarded man, and what if some woman or faggot does the same to us? nothing, it's just women who have this special ""protection""

>laws being enforcedin Serbistan

Balkanite women know that their place is below man. I doubt they would dare to sue

yeah but you could more easily end up in prison if some woman decides to sue you. they are gaining more rights than us by the time. you see where this is heading?

(((western movements))) are becoming more and more popular among our youth. we have now feminist and lgbt cancer in our countries, which cause these changes. the future isn't bright if we continue like this.

Dude, we've been ''heading'' somewhere for two centuries now, and we never get anywhere. The world will colapse into a postapocalyptic wasteland before Serbia becomes anything like the West.

what should i say to you, this speaks enough for itself, but keep being a bluepilled faggot and turning an blind eye on this...

Yea, and you keep being a redpilled god who's scared of muh strong wymyn

Welcome to hell guys.

Soon you will become like Englandistan. where natives are punished for "toxic masculinity" and politicians make excuses for Muslims raping children.

My advice is to drink through it.

Which Balkan country will be the first to adopt gay marriage?

Croatia already did

this is just the beginning though. you should pull out head out of your asshole and just look around what's happening

we're becoming a libtard shithole, belgrade is getting more infested with people who support this kind of bullshit. from the moment you realize that it will be too late...

The fuck? We don't have that

>Walk around rich houses or office
>Wait until someone says hello
>"REEEEE SEXUAL ASSAULT!"
>sue for millions

Lol how did we mountain jews refuse to give gays rights? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST WITH IT

How is it possible to compliment a woman against her will? Women STARVE for compliments and attention.

Police dont care, dont worry about it
t. Police

The only one who needs to pull head out ass is you.

I am yet to meet a libtard who isn't paid by the (((NGOs)))) to be a libtard.

feminism was a mistake

Sorry if I'm wrong but I remember reading in the papers about the first gay wedding in Croatia. They were lesbos IIRC

>I am yet to meet a libtard who isn't paid by the (((NGOs)))) to be a libtard.
you will, in due time. that's why i said it's just a beginning

reminder that jankovic, who is openly a libtard, got around 500k votes in the last elections, the most of them being from the center of belgrade

Holy shit You went from genocide-kebabs to "my wife's son" in a blink of an eye

Is that a new world record

By not reading her mind and knowing whether she deems you attractive or not.

Meh, we'll just let hooligans loose on them. Pop a beer and watch the libtards' screams get drowned out by torches being shoved down their throats.

You are fucking disgrace to slavs, Croatia should annex your ass.

i wouldn't actually mind that though, we would finally get a sea access again and a nice coast kek

I wish we could turn back time to good old days

Yeah yours and ours "government" are doing everything they can to please their Western sponsors and that includes all sorts of SJW policies and regulations. And you know how we tend to be bigger Catholics than Pope when some new trend comes.
Only saving grace, ironically, is that all these bullshit regulations and policies aren't properly enforced because down the line officials just don't give a fuck about anything but lazing around and drinking coffee.
Enjoy the ride.

>aggressively hitting on them

"You're so sexy I just want to punch you in the face"

>no istria
meh, yugo 2 was better in any possible way. except tito fucked us in the end massively

>slav
>catholic
chose one you heretic assmonkey

Heretic my ass, nigger
WE WUZ TURKS AND SHIT

>let's ban Cyrillic to suck up to Croats
>oh and Serbs don't exist, we're all Yugoslavs
>and let's erase historical regions, except Croatia stays almost the same
and Croats still shot him lmao

Why do you care about Slavs, I thought you wuz Wendz an shit

no one liked that dictator, not even us

I'm unironically pan-slavist. But the normal one, not the Stalin or Russiam Imperium type.

>not sticking with the treaty of London

He deserved to be shot

Yet first Yugoslavia was his pet project in particular. Other, more sane and less megalomaniac people wanted simply to take territories where Serbs were majority and tell the rest to fuck off.
Yugoslavia was worse than Ottoman Empire for us.

Germany.

shit, if talking to babes is automatic prison,
might as well just go for the rape.

Don't put ideas in our head burger.
That sounds exactly like what people would do.

Sharia NOW!

this doesn't sound progressive at all.
What about women on men sexual harassment?
genderfluid transgender-kin on niggerjew-kin?
helicopter-kin on communist-kin?
you still need to work harder to be accepted to ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((EU)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pan-Slavism is bullshit.
Slavs other than Poles, Serbs and Russians are slave race.
Croats still think being ruled by German emperor while being part of Hungary. Independence is foreign concept to them.

*was ideal

Reminder that this only apply if you're ugly, because women don't qualify sexual advances as harassment if you're hot

It's worth to try anyway, especially now when EU is weakening itself. Also
>russians
>slavs
They are mongols and muslims you dummy

ah poor baby serbia mad he cant heckle random females or menance outside females house anymore

hope you got all your raping in during the 90s

gib back white serbia, rightful serbian clay

>they are mongols and muslims

Yes but they are SLAVed mongols and muslims

That doesn't count. Bulgars are slaved tatars and it doesn't make them slavs. Russians choose to became mongols then let them fuck off to Mongolia and China.

This is why pan-slavism will never work.
Poles hate Russians, Croats hate Serbs, Russians hate... themselves I guess.

>hope you all got your raping

Eh, there's always Sweden

>Polish goverment hates Russian goverment
tfty. Normal people don't hate anyone, we are suprisingly tolerant nation. If we are to hate anyone then it would be german and english tourists acting like animals. Pacts between slavic nations could be possible, but people, or our goverments, don't give a single fuck because DUDE, EU, WE ARE EUROPEANS NOW. It's better to be germanys' bitch than independent :^)

pretty much an anti-human law

>This is why pan-slavism will never work.
It's just a fucking language group

These laws are designed to keep out all the betas, gammas, omegas etc. Alphas and sigmas don't give a fuck about stuff like this and approach women like before.

>Where have all the good men gone?

First we break the Dayton agreement and threaten them if they put down the Muslim rat "" "kosovar""" uprising, now we force this shit on them. When will our jew politicians leave Serbia alone?

#HandsOffSerbia

So if I continue shitposting to her and "break the law", does it mean I'm a bad boy criminal now ?

Serbia had a solution

>These laws are designed to keep out all the betas, gammas, omegas etc
As well as rural subhumans, gypos, and migrants

There's bunch of libfaggots that I know from Belgrade.

You are retarded if you think they are all paid shills.

Our women are hypergamy on roids. I know bunch of females from faculties that present themselves and virtuous right wing waifus and make bunch of men wait for weeks, while secretly fucking junkies and drug dealers.

They are just more subtle about it than American ones.

Worse thing is since we are tall fags, being 185cm= 6ft is considered a manlet.

Not to mention bunch of our women are troglodytes with manjaws who are 5ft8 tall and expect you to be 5inches taller than her in heels.

Not to mention they fuck any rich 20 years older cuck who has some money either.

no we didnt we banned it in a referendum by more than 2/3 of the votes, and then the commies made the "civil union" but they cant adopt or shit like that.

The funniest thing is that the gay marriage thing wasn't actually an issue, but a way for the communists to get some political points

>They are just more subtle about it than American ones
>Not to mention they fuck any rich 20 years older cuck who has some money either.
"b-but muh pure Slavic waifus, they wouldn't do that!"

Let us know if you need another purge neighbor

how could 185 be a manlet i was with 180 the second tallest in my class, i guess we northerners are more slavic or something.

yeah, you're basically slovenians, i mean, closest to them. and they're not tall at all, like all other slavs except us from the south.

>Sygmas
Mavericks should be cleansed from the gene pool

I hope Serbian police cave your skull in

Do the laws actually specify that it can only happen to women?

That's some retarded shit right there.

>just complimented a girl that she's really good looking in a dress
>told her that it's sad that you won't see that more often and that most chicks act like men
>she really liked the compliment
>tfw I'm a sex offender in Serbia

Who cares, it's just another shithole.

>Do the laws actually specify that it can only happen to women?
yes, as you can see in the main post, only women are mentioned in the law

(((feminist))) power

yeah, i got few kilometers to the border and never bothered visiting my slovenian manlet relatives lol, but i was taller than most greeks when i was there , plus they thought i was german because i had light hair and blue eyes lol.

at least you won't have your hand cut off like in the caliphate of Germany

Why?

>serbia

Why the fuck do you guys have this, this is Sweden tier law, but thankfully with Sweden tier law enforcement.

>How much are we fucked, from 0 to Sweden?

They're a bad example for young reploids

i never even leave the apartment or talk to women

this has no effect on me

THIS
H
I
S

You guys should really watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgI_4YAo1Rw

How are you supposed to know if they want a compliment or not? And how come the laws specifically target women? Why would it still be allowed to compliment men?

the second law is not that bad, if you monitor someone or wait outside etc then you are literally harassing someone, but again, why only women?

stupid law that goes to prove how feminism is not for equality at least

>tfw reading through this thread

HEY BABY CAN I GIVE YOU A COMPLIMENT

There's a meme floating that Balkan men are these alpha machos

This is far from truth, most of them are macho cuckolds in front of men, but most of them are more than cucked by their women.

Orthodox Christianity instilled super traditional values of sacrifice which backfires in this society now.

Fun fact

Scandinavians and Balkan people( the white ones not the local niggers ) share I haplogroup.

Scandinavia is i1 haplo
Balkan is i2 haplo

Really makes you think why are eternal cuckolds.

Looks like the prison population is going to contain more autists.

Neighbours wtf is this shit, really?

I had higher expectations

This will only affect low status/unattractive men, since they're the ones from whom compliments are unwelcome. You think an attractive man will be accused of rape when he tells a girl he's pretty? No, that's reserved for the ugly ogre who dared to think he was even worthy of speaking to a woman. "Get away from me, creep! I'm being raped!"

This accomplishes two things from what I can tell:

>1. Keeps inferior genetics out of the sexual market place (eugenics)
>2. Extracts even more resources for the state from low status men when they try to enter it

It's one of the more ingenious eugenics programs I've ever heard of, because it's done in the name of "equality" or "protecting the oppressed womyn" or whatever.

our women aren't as degenerate as the western ones so it SHOULDN'T be much of a problem

You're all hypocrites. I live right next to a puregym and I've cat-called guys coming out of it. One time I just said "juicy pecs and guns, lad" and was met with a death stare like he was going to knock me out.

Bottom line is men don't like it when it's done to them but they expect women to? Also women can't defend themselves so they need a law to protect them in that regard.