Terrorism in the Philippines vs the West

This is the Philippines.
> ISIS sponsored terrorist group locally known as Maute attacked an Islamic City.
> Kills Christians. Burn down buildings. Beheads people. Everyone evacuates.

> President decides to cut meeting with Vladimir Putin to go home.
> Declares Martial Law. Locksdown entire cities.
>Checkpoints. Curfews. Warrantless inspections and arrests.

> Citizens support the military. Pray for them. Give them food. Reservists eager to join.
> Christian militants arm themselves (picture) to kill every single terrorist and their families more brutally than they these terrorists have done.
> President declares when military has trouble, everyone is encouraged to arm themselves and fight.
> Refugees / evacuees didn't travel undocumented like Europe. No ID No Entry.

------------------------------

The entire western world
> Change profile filter
> "My thoughts and prayers..."
> Sings a song.
> "We will not let hate divide us"
> "Racist. Islamophobe."

----
ISIS attacked the Philippines the moment it officially declared they'll be with Russia & China now. Coincidence?

This is different, muslims in took street and city with a little army. In Europe it's just lone wolf loser doing suicide attack, they are not trying to take the city but if they would they would be exterminated because most westerners are fed up with theses scums, the far right will take pleasure cleaning the streets from the filth.

I work with some Phillipino blokes and they are nicest and coolest people I have ever met. It honestly is kinda changing my mind about the 457 work visa program we have in Australia. If that's the standard of workers they bring in, it's not so bad.
Also, despite what our mainstream media say about Duterte, they love him. The worst I've heard one of them say is that he's not who they want in an ideal world, but right now the Phillipines need him to fight fire with fire.
Good on them, show them Muslims who's boss. DRIVE THEM OFF THIS EARTH!

If you think about it, it's not quite different. The west keeps on denying that accepting refugees brought about more terrorist activity. Yet they still allow them to roam free and accept more undocumented immigrants.

It's also more about how their leaders respond. Philippine president when a bomb went off in a city, tightened security and heavily investigates the culprit non-stop. Whereas you will never see a response like that from Europe.

Police in Paris are unarmed, getting beaten by refugees.

yeah if they start trying to take our cities then we'll just get our guns and fi- oh

that's a shame though... arm yourselves discreetly

rest in peace sweedposter

so tell us seriously how bad is the situation there? I think what i'm seeing here is pretty much an exageration of the issue...

When you have weak leadership like Duterte, it's easy to cause chaos in the country with terrorists

No they armed now, we just a anti gun population and pro police and gun population, it can't go well. I'm a cop I know my job, you think far right don't exist because you never heard of them but trust they are real and they are just waiting for the first shot.

? We have guns here. I have a shotgun and I'm gonna buy handguns soon. Most people's in France think gun laws = hunter with old gun and shotgun. In reality you can own from bolt action of ww2 to the most newest ar15.

Man, how many bombings and running trucks will it take before you guys get up and fight?

>In Europe it's just lone wolf loser doing suicide attack, they are not trying to take the city
No it's not, yes they are. Sword and the belly, terrorists are the sword, every other muslim is part of the belly. By simply insisting to live here as if they were still back home, even if they are against Islamic violence, they provide cover and fodder for it.

I know what you guys mean but nothing will happen until a terrorist army try to take a city with guns. Yet there is no such thing in Europe.

you pinoys got fucked by chingchong again. thats what you get for sucking up to them

Because they have no need for it. All they have to do is continue to breed on state dime and democratically take over in a few decades.

Of course but it will end by a war once they outnumber us. I bet most the leftists who once supported them will join our side when they realize the truth about Islam. It can only go worse and worse and that why every people who care about our future should start getting guns. On the others side we are seeing a lot of traitors leaving the country because they are tired of multiculturalism, I say no, you stay and resist.

Maybe you Flips need to be more tolerant of Muslims you islamaphobe

>Can't stock up on guns and ammo for ensuing race war
>Can't speak freely
>Can't listen to music without cultural enrichment
God, it feels good to be American

>weak leadership
>president is a jew shill
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

But once minority how can you ever win also leftists changing sides will only happen once they start genocide you lot

No

God be with you, you crazy bastards