Tale of the Two Fags

Trudeau and Macron are now officially pegging eachother.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544848/Fans-erupt-Justin-Trudeau-Emmanuel-Macron-meeting.html

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-government-suit-idUKKCN18A0HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at those fag shoes and socks. jesus.

How can two fags be so alpha? Manly as fuck FUAAARK!

macron is such a little qt

i wish america had a non-embarrassing/disgusting leader too

I want both Trudeau and Macron to fuck my bum hole. This is my dream.

Trudeau is literally only appealing because of height.

If he was 5'8 no one would even look twice at him

Listen to his voice Jesus christ

/r/ shoops of Brigitte. I need to save some good ones.

found the manlet

How can he sit like this? Does he have nothing between his legs?

Literally the 2 most cucked nations on the planet..

Who so you think is the bottom?

It is incredible that a world leader should wear brown shoes with a blue suit, and the socks are an abomination. Macron, for all his faults, is immaculately dressed. I'd be ashamed if I were a leaf.

Their constituents

The EU flag is following Macron everywhere. Even in his talks with Putin it was there, looming.

We will be at war soon lads, Nationalists vs Unionists

Who dresses Truedau?
Jesus christ just those shoes are bad they don't go with anything; then it looks like he's wearing his daughters socks.

Pretty cool French flags on the bumper of his car

What are you, gay?

lmao this hand shake dominance shit is really getting to me

god they look like absolutely flaming homos

diversity is our strength yaaaas!!!

Yes caring about how to properly dress as a man is gay. Way to let the kikes hand over one of the defining traits of a well groomed man over to the fags.

>implying caring about your suit is gay

How young are you?

More like tale of 3 fags with OP

I always wondered this about other dudes. Why not ankle-to-knee isnt that better than squishing your junk?

>How can he sit like this?

He is historical average body comp.

This means he can sit like humans have always sat until the advent of modern fatness. Modern man is so fat he cannot even cross his legs.

Exactly. The only way I can sit where I have one leg over the other, is ankle to knee. I honestly don't understand how any man can sit like this faggot without destroying their junk.

It has nothing to do with fat. The way he sits is crushing his balls. I don't like to crush my balls, hence I wouldn't sit like that.

You're fat. Your dick ain't big, your balls ain't huge you're just fat.

He's in est*nia ,probably can't afford a nice suit yet alone a wardrobe to mix and match

Shush, Muhammad. Go brush your teeth.

Kek

This. I think they are both Trans-Men.

seriously though. you're too fat to cross your legs.

Seriously though, go brush your teeth.

This motherfucker I would vote for. I bet he doesn't cross his legs either.

fuck he's cute

a french and a canadian, what do you expect?

Typically adult males testicles hang down, meaning that when they cross their legs their testes sit under the leg rather than between.

Nice try Niggerland.

Not memeing here.They both are definitely gay right? Trudeau my gaydar just goes off. I didn't think Macron was gay (I thought he was just french) until I saw his wife and her age

does he go out of his way to appear gay? is that his gimmick?

Fucking Based! The two leaders of the free world

>getting mad at the queer socks,queer shoes of a queer man

Or maybe he actually has something called muscles.

why does this cockblower always wear those brown shoes?

I won't even comment on the socks

>Macron

The word you're looking for is "incredulous". You can thank me later.

let's be realistic here. he's fat and can't cross his legs. your argument that he and you are all testicular size outliers is not tenable.

Why do all these leaders as time passes somehow morph into looking like clones of John Oliver or Junker?

what's the meaning of this?

Dude, tuck them under, I'd argue that it's even better that squeezing your legs together because you could give your balls some side space from under

my feet hurt

This is literally how women cross their legs. Men have to do ankle to knee else they cause restriction of blood flow. It's likely that Castreau did it first and Marvin subconsciously followed suit so that he could look better in the photos. Justin an amateur psychological manipulist

Do any of you even wear suits on a regular basis? Brown shoes go with every color but black. And the socks are gay, but that's been more common lately for men to wear colorful socks.

*walks towards you*

They represent the Jews vision for the West future.

>how to properly dress as a man is gay
>properly dress
>as a man
ya except men don't concern themselves with such triviality. So when did you find out you were gay? Was it when you were staring at some dudes ass and wondering what type of pants(er, slacks) he was wearing?

You can pull off brown shoes with certain types of black hues.

I have colorful socks for mine :/

so what you're saying is that you worry about some other guys junk?

omg i couldnt wait to see what flashy socks trudeau would wear for this very important meeting. HE WENT WITH THE STRIPEY ONES GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

micron's got one hell of a schnoz...

if you ever get to the pearly gates when you die, st peter is going to question you on your overuse of 'literally' and you will have to justify it or face eternal damnation - remember this next time before you attempt to use this word

Learn to English, spastic

>literally
>
>literally
Literally

fucking STOP you faggots. saying 'literally' is such a tell for a faggot or virgin or libtard. you need to stop.

Macron looks the part at least. Have to give him that.

>Burger has an old fat and idiotic President
>Burger is jealous of young, handsome and clever foreign leaders
>Burgers should have elected the old woman instead of that clown
>Burger must now kill himself to save face

Not expensive either, 350euro suits.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-government-suit-idUKKCN18A0HQ

Which would then mean if I were to uncross my legs, I'd again crush my balls. So no thanks.

I'll just manspread. Thanks though.

I think they just like to behave feminine.

>using this certain word means you're a faggot or virgin
t. Burger

Where is granny?

Don't you have a goat to cook or something, prakash? You know, for the curry shop your mother owns?

he is into grannies. he wants to suck her saggy cow titties.

>6 million secs in paint

faggotry

I bet you do.

Calm down mohammed.

Christ, it's a fucking theme. Faggot was here a month or so back with these...

Those little glasses of room temperature, filtered water in erry picture.

anyone this pedantic about it is by far the bigger idiot than those engaging in the rhetorical impropriety. you're dumb and you're anxious over the fact that you're dumb but instead of actually improving yourself you go around quibbling over minutia to delude yourself into briefly feeling less dumb. >>>/reddit/

Literally tumblrposting smdh

It can't get any worse. We will meme these faggots into each other's pants and boipuccies, so help me God.

alpha simps
elected by braindead women and nigs

>star wars

>if you destroy the death star, they win.

le burger dis
le burger dat
le burger still not cucked to lesser gender

Trudeau looks like a massive fag. Fucking hell leafs

>tfw can't unsee the c3po dildo