You cunts have no chance against us!

You cunts have no chance against us!
Islam will conquer Germany, UK, soon entire Europe and then the entire world!
We sent our people everywhere and reproduce faster than you, impotent fucks.
Deal with it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_India
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719817/One-man-taken-hospital-gang-Romanians-storm-barber-shop-baseball-bats-attack-staff-fed-owner-asked-stop-drinking-outside.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BEnFft-91Wo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does it feel to find yourself in Germany but sharing it with niggers?

>outcasts who think their imaginary friend is helping them taking over europe

Pretty good
The enemy of the enemy is a friend

What's in for you in this? When you yourself will die in poverty and mediocrity.
None of these things would matter Abdul when you die. Serve humankind with respect and let others live in Harmony.
You live only once, why don't you choose to live happily and co-exist peacefully?

Shut up!
You guys are the cause for many wars and yet you dare to speak about peace??
Learn to poo in the loo first , then we can continue talking!

>out breeding us with his 1st cousin wife

enjoy taking care of your retarded spawn

Shut up and clean my toilet you dirty fucken roach. When the robots come we have no use you and you will go back to the shit hole you and your people can only create.

As if your " royal family" didn't commit incest
Great joke, cuck, great joke

Good luck with that

You do know you won't be doing shit ?
The elite will use you and when they are over get ridd of you.

Also who do you think is helping you achieve it ? Google those NGOs that help you and see their backers

Also it's more like a testament to your loyalty the Jews will make sure you don't have a country to call home it will all be a mixed world once they are done with it.

And when you have surpassed you usefulness they will ban your religion and maybe release a plague to shorten your numbers

>doesn't deny my claim
>fits in well with the statistics

oh habib, this is not how you get xmen children

It won't be a mixed world, as we will cleanse the world of all infidels
And we have a home country, but we'll add more countries to ours

le , meme!

Ahmed please, the leaders of the west may be sadistic and willing to prod its lower classes with injustice, but they just want to see us lower ourselves to your level for their blood orgy. They know when pushed we'll push back quickly, and brutally

Nice LARP bro, but you need a job.

As if you cunts would be able to do anything , kek

>yawn
Sage

You cant breed faster than a hightech killer robot drone can kill you

I can't wait
lol
!

Me and my gay lover have been planing to go innawoods for years. Its going to be like colonizing the new world all over again but this time its Europe.

Where is the drone, huh?

Abdul pls. You can't handle the US, India, China, Russia or Japan for shit. You may fuck up Europe with your cancer but you're far from taking the world.

>India
>War

India has the reputation of one of the most peace loving countries and India has never ever attacked any nation.

Get good abdool. And leave the madrasa education by having real education.

Come, I challenge you!

Dude look at your history and past wars you guys can't fight for shit, you have zero industry most of the guns you get from USA, you let USA kill in your countries as they please, the Jews are tricking you retards to move from their surroundings, all you have is oil and that will be gone soon or made irrelevant.

Americans are too fat to fight, the hooks can't see shit, the pajeets are still learning to poo in loos...
Good luck with your "army", faget

We have been waiting for you faggots to accomplish your goal ever since we got the first nuke. You idiots actually become successful at 100% conversion to Islam in any region we will turn you into radioactive dust.

>>Peace loving
Kek!!

Literally every Muslim in India is scared AF rn.
The current Hindu-Nationalist govt has gone apeshit on cracking you fags down and it'll be for atleast another 7 years more.

I bet till then Pakistan too will be eradicated completely.

That's funny. We're stronger than Russia and ISIS just declared them enemy #1 because they ass fucked over 40k of your precious Mujahideen with barely any losses. On your own home turf.
Want me to also remind you how we gently caressed your boypussy with our thick shaft in Iraq and Libya?

Argue with a valid point Abdul.
One liners are childish and a sign of inferiority.

Pakistan and Islam will never be eradicated
And even if that should happen, we will rise from the ashes and kick your shitty asses

AK AK AKK AKK AK AK AK AK AKK AKAKAK AK AKK !!!

Correct, that's you cucks right now

>Deal with it
i only wonder who will they cry to when they actually start being dealt with

This paki is only arguing with memes and one-liners, what an utter sub-human piece of shit hahaha.

And then you'll be raped into oblivion by your Arab overlords.

Good plan, Pakicuck.

OP, probably.

Why was Mohammed such a cunt?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_India

There you go, cunt

>Pakistan and Islam will never be eradicated
Pakistanis are fake muslims and rape baby and convert muslims whose doom is near, they'll either end up getting glassed by India or a Chinese rape colony.

>And even if that should happen, we will rise from the ashes and kick your shitty asses
The past and current century is an example. You'll rise just to get burnt into the ground again and again, till you leave this holy mother Earth.

Up until the 1950's they were our wars. Since then it's been nothing but India utterly BTFOing your awful country

Yea, go through it muslim- faggot.
India never attacked first. It only tried to defend it's boundary and people from foreign Invasion.

We'll see how this will turn out

Spoiler alert: India is and still will be a shithole

Not so fast there Ahmed, we know your weakness, cue the music.......

Try to diss my country in 10 seconds.
Protip: you can't because yours did much worse

You'll cuck the germans so bad they won't be able to protest and protect you when we genocide you back into arabia.

Your country is totally littered with dog poo

All India is trying to do is rise from developing third world to a better place.
While you into instigating war and imposing your Religion on others.
The inevitable truth is Abdool that you'll always on the defeated end and you better note that.

All the best, you worthless gypsies

We'll teach them to poo in mecca.
And then will turn the kabba into a pig farm.

Remind me who has the nuclear arsenal? Islam is like the little fat loudmouth kid provoking the school giant because the teacher is looking. You better pray to hell the teacher doesn't walk off.

White people have fought world wars that make the shit in the middle east, terrorism and 9/11 seem like a fart in the bathtub. Its going to be nothing short of decimation if we collectively decide we've had enough. Be careful, Muhammad

With all the street shitting, rapes and intern disputes you won't get far

duh dada dum - duh dada dum - it's not unusual....

muslims too dumb to run civilisations, let alone a globalized one

if european culture die out, everyone does

You have a country because we allow you to have a country.

You all tried to fight Islam and Islamist for a long time without any accomplishments
Your threats have no meaning

>>Romanian/gypsies talking about home
You don't have a home yourself, while we do
Just keep quiet, kek

Look at ancient India
We made it flourish!

America has bases in gemanistan you skinless dick moron.

>pajeets are still learning to poo in loos
We know how to remove kebab though.

we could wipe you out with an engineered virus and we dont need a huge population due to tech and longer life spans from 1st world living

also the jews use your desire to take over...but you are just a pawn...globalism is dying and soon your use for them will cease

you aint even 4% of europe and look at the mess you have made lmao everyone hates you!

we will vote for a hitler before you got anywhere near taking over you smelly paki bastard!

Shut up Hans.

Don't tempt us.

Whoa whoa whoa.
As if there's no 40 million Paki who don't poo in loo. B-baluchistan, middle-east conflict.
You're too weak rn to even speak for them.
Watch some paki media and you'll get the hints.

Even if I did, you would do shit!

>All India is trying to do is rise from developing third world to a better place
As if you could accomplish it to the civilisation with your poo mentality.
>While you into instigating war and imposing your Religion on others.
Meanwhile people get lynched for eating beef in India.

Indians are the worst pile of shit I've ever encoutered, but LITERALLY shit. Your streets smell like shit, you smell like shit, and your God cows smell like shit.

You ruined the fuck outta it. Shameless retard.

So basically, after every attack we ruin a country, more people get arrested in our countries, all you fags can do is complain and claim to be victims, carry out another attack after which mosques get closed, people arrested and more countries ruined and you act like you faggots are winning?

Nice bait though, I had a good laugh.

We fought those battles being mindful of your people's civilian populations. If our people start dying in larger numbers, we might lose our civility. You already know this.

Your ideology is based on cowardice

Before you know it, we would already assassinate that damn Hitler
Look at how many things we've already done in the last few years!
Everyone is fearing us

As if India killed them
Don't Make me laugh

cant wait for muslims to become memes..

And even if that happens: you cowdung-eaters already ARE memes

>Everyone is fearing us
times are changing faggot. Not because of fear but because we are getting tired of ungratefull faggots like yourself.

Still nice bait though, very entertaining thread.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719817/One-man-taken-hospital-gang-Romanians-storm-barber-shop-baseball-bats-attack-staff-fed-owner-asked-stop-drinking-outside.html

Come at us you inbred cucks. Even the most worthless of ours is 10 times better than your greatest.
If you think the nazies were brutal you haven't seen anything.
We'll kill you so fast there won't be a need for death camps.

>Meanwhile people get lynched for eating beef in India.
Nothing wrong in killing Muslims. Duh!!

>your God cows smell like shit.
WTF how and when did you meet and smell our god Muhammad.

Again, Why tf are you trying to be relevant here. When literally nobody even knows or cares if you exist.

Yeah that's true but i wouldn't have to read your retarded larping.

>Deal with it
Stop reading there

The article already reveals what kind of subhumans/ animals Romanians are

If you want me to talk in your language: woof woof
Good doggy

>mudslimes come to yurop for gibsmedats and a better future
>shit up yurop, destroy western society
>no more gibsmedats
>THE WHITE MAN IS TO BLAME FOR THIS

>slam will conquer Germany, UK, soon entire Europe and then the entire world!

But which version of islam is that?
shia?

Aren't we all human and some/many of us falling for the good old divide and conquer tactics via reproducing the usual mainstream known stereotypes.

Walk to your nearest forrest and stay there off-grid for a month or two until you feel awaken and in peace with everything.

You'll find yourself in a new dimension after that.

did they commit sudoku by themselves??
the ultimate sacrifice???

abdool.. you know whats even bigger sacrifice that you can offer allah in the month of ramadan..??

off yourself at mecca and madina.. get some friends to help you.. and I dont think i have to tell you more? obvioulsy more heroes like you at a single place to be remembered..

youtube.com/watch?v=BEnFft-91Wo

Fuck off, arab manlet. As if your manletness weren't enough, you weigh 65 kg at best. Either that or you are a fat lard.

I'd give anything to see India nuke Pakistan, would be amazing. I stand by our Indians.

Ooo language insults. Not like all your shit languages. Full of grunts and phlegm. Nothing but a bunch of monkies shouting at one each other in the desert.

All branches of Islam
We'll work together to get rid of all the filth

How though?
You all fight all the time now.

in australia muslims are overwhelming dependent on government welfare (one in six lebanese born "australians" is on the disability pension). once that is cracked down on and cut off they are fucked and will become criminals (muslims are massively over represented in crime statistics and incarcerations). you guys tend to have lower IQ mostly because of rampant inbreeding. so even if there are a lot of you its not too much of a worry because you are all retarded.

>All branches of Islam
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you faggots have been killing each other for 1400 years and now suddenly you'll work together?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>We'll work together to get rid of all the filth

LARPing kraut with a cuck fetish confirmed.

Yes, Iran will work with Saudi Arabia, good one my kraut friend.

You do realise we had the crusades once and the way your kind are going it's gonna happen again right...

Woof woof, yes my little Romanian doggie

>implying you monkeys will conquer anything when we decide to end your welfare.

Being out of arguments doesn't mean you have to start behaving like a child now, don't you Poo? You know that everything I said is true. India is literally a pile of garbage, and people are included in that garbage. Everyone remotely sane already escaped that shithole.

>When literally nobody even knows or cares if you exist.
Poo pls try not to be so showy over your immense butthurt.

>will conquer
You already did. Congrats. Now go and do whatever you're supposed to do when you won.

Come to Berlin Kreuzberg, then we can talk

>calls Romanians subhumans
>also calls for the blood of 'infidels' to spill
The God in the Quran and Bible used to be the war God of the Jews back when they were still polytheists. His name was Yahweh.

You've been killing each other since your accursed breed crawled out of the sun baked sands of the arabia.
You can't create a free society if your cumbucket mothers lives were on the line you race of slaves.
Your religion is literally submission and your destiny is the chain.