Now that the dust has settled a bit, let's all recognize that Trump's first foreign trip was an unmitigated disaster

Now that the dust has settled a bit, let's all recognize that Trump's first foreign trip was an unmitigated disaster

I don't think there was a single day that went by without Trump either embarrassing himself or getting embarrassed by other. Everything from getting snubbed by his own wife and other world leaders, not knowing where he is geographically, writing ridiculously childish thinks into the guestbook of the Israeli Holocaust Museum and annoying the Pope.

This feels like the 8 years of George W. Bush gaffes got condensed into half a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
mediaite.com/online/the-trump-administration-quietly-began-funding-radical-islamic-terrorists-in-syria-last-month/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what else do the German press tell you? That immigrants will pay for your pension? Noob. Enjoy the comming caliphate I will laugh when they chop cuckold euros heads off.

pretty much this, sorry Hans

you guys can point out that I'm from Germany all you like - doesn't make Trump's trip any less of an embarrassing mess

It is relevant to your perception of events, which is worth noting considering your perception doesn't seem to match reality.

tldr not an argument

so what IS the reality about the trip? Did everyone just imagine the things I mentioned?

It was mundane, I assume you're seeing goblins in the garden because you don't want to turn your eye to Germany fucking up Europe for like the 4th time this century.

now I feel better, knowing that everything that happened in the last week was just the result of global collective delusion

Yeah. The trip went fine. You're just a baby who thinks that acting assertive and not being Angela Merkel is "embarrassing."

Trump fucking rekt you cucks btw.

What happened? Jew puppet prime went and hugged a wall? Did he rape the Israeli PMs wife or something?

eat a dick shareblue niggers

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

No one gives a fuck about how you "feel" faggot. Parroting your lugenpresse is not going to earn you big boy points you fucking scab

"Islam is one of the world's greatest religion"

This is a line from Trump Saudi Arabia speech. lmao

Rememnber when he shape shifted in the middle of a press conference with Israel PM?

I do.

>disaster

What happened that was bad?

Nothing

OP hasn't had a dick filling his ass in a few days and he's frustrated. Ignore assdick shareblue thread

lol

trump did everything right
>got 50 muslim leaders agree to destroy terrorism ideologically
>told globallist niggers they had to pay up for NATO
>Shoved worthless montenegro faggot out of the way, why the fuck would the guy who joined for papa america's protection stand up front
>worked out good trade deals
>withdrawls from climate deal leaked
>merkel on suicide watch

kys shariablue shill. go find another job, the jews are gonna shut this operation down soon

Go ahead and watch trump addressing the G20 and tell me his trip was "mundane" fag

It is, bigly, it makes your little death cult look like a joke.

You can't even mention one thing that happened.

> DRUMPF FEELS TIRED LOL DRUMPF BTFO

> DRUMPF DIDN'T KISS MERKEL'S ASS, WHAT A LOSER LOL RIGHT GUYS MERKEL IS LEADER OF FREE WORLD NAO

Thanks to this trip, Trump now has this quote:

"Islam is one of the world's greatest religions" - Donald J Trump

OP is a media brainwashed Leftist.

Trump's dirst trip was a massive succes:
- secured deals worth 350+ Bln dollars
- forged alliance with arab states against isis
- kicked lazy nato allies in the butt they need to pay up as it was AGREED years ago already

Of course the biased Mainstream Media doesn't tell you this real news but only shit like "he behaved badly by shoving a guy aside" , "unfriendly towards G7", "bad words written in guestbook".

Trump is Alpha AF and gets shit done, is not embarrassed to do the tough stuff fags like Trudeau and Obama stay away from. Also he keeps illegals out, wish we had someone like him here GER.

Congrats on earning your shekle for the day, ShareBlue faggot. Now you can spend the rest of your afternoon looking out the window as filthy illiterate Afghans rape some German women on the street.

>pic related
Please remind me, is Trump literally Hitler or not after all?

>oh yea, we were wrong about that part
But you're right about everything else, of course :DDDD

>citation needed also sage

Given how the media is, his staff probably mentioned that Trump is exhausted which makes sense because of the time difference. Then the media says it's an explanation for why he's committing gaffes.

Watching the video of occurrences that were described as gaffes, it's pretty clear he was just acting normal.

Like there was a short video of Steven Bannon looking a bit wide eyed when talking to some Saudis and people described it as him looking freaked out. When all I could see is some guy that looked like he was trying to look as though he was paying attention while speaking with people in a crowded room.

You're reading into events what you want to due to not thinking that much about the context.

The only things you could describe as serious gaffes would be telling the G7 folks that they needed to pay their fair share and that'd only be a gaffe if you thought the idea of them funding their own defense was ludicrous.

You're a fag and obvious shill. Literally watch any of his speeches abroad and stop saying the obv shill "muh Jew"

Point out where he hurt your feelings.

Cherypicked one sentence yet didn't watch one of Trumps speeches abroad. Keep watching CNN fag

nice vpn but try again

his staffer was calling him

this thread is shit. it needs to be purged, just like you. i can't wait for the coming war with you tards

sage

>annoying the Pope
It was all worth it then

How can you still defend a person who is literally treasonous to your own country?

If you were the president of the US, would YOU sell weapons to a terrorist state?

During the campaign Trump raged against Saudi Arabia, saying that they are among the biggest sponsors of terrorism, and now he is expanding US weapon sales to them.

This is betrayal of his voter base
This is betrayal of his values
This is betrayal of his own goddamn country

>op makes valid points
>ad hom him and disregard him because of flag

This is why pol is such an utter shit board

He forged an alliance with sunni muslims against Iran

Yes, because the way to convince 50 muslims to stop a third of the worlds population to not spontaenously combust at ariana grande's concert is to open up with

>"YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST RELIGION ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH IS ? ISLAM. MAN ISLAMIC TERRORISM REALLY IS THE WORST RELIGION YOU KNOW THEY'RE ALL JUST TERRORISTS.

Your PM was praising the speech too. Fuck off shill VPN.

Trump during campaign: "Saudi Arabia are one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism

Trump now: "We are friends with the saudis, let's gib them weapons XD"

What kind of shill can defend this type of treasonous shit?

>worlds biggest religion
>says it's "one of the worlds greatest"
>proceeds to shit on "islamic estremism"

Try harder fag

Don't be hard on him. He is a German. They live under a system that has them completely blinded by reality. They take any news they hear from their state propaganda machines as fact, without question. It's an abomination, and hans is but an "assimilated Borg" in the self-hatred collective.

go elect schultz you fucking cuck, trump is based.

then get the fuck off my Sup Forums you dumb nigger. you obviously didn't read the other 30 posts so thats your fucking problem not ours

I don't give a fuck who we use. If we use the saudi's oil money to destroy terrorists that's fine by me. Lesser of two evils, it's better than bleeding ourselves trying to occupy the middle east.

jidf go

I don't understand you globalists

>BRING DOWN ALL BORDERS, NO MORE COUNTRIES, NO MORE GOVERNMENTS
>OMG I can't believe Trump might have cooperated with another country.

Do you also defend the fact Trump keeps arming "moderate rebels" in syria, even though during his campaign he criticized obama for doing this?

mediaite.com/online/the-trump-administration-quietly-began-funding-radical-islamic-terrorists-in-syria-last-month/

As a german, i can confirm this.
It is really bad. We are even forced to pay for this around 20,- / month. Quality is shit and the fake news is forced down your throat. The media is shilling for refugees and globalism, leading the women and children astray. Don't believe the news, in reality Germany is a fallen nation governed entirely by political correctness, total horror.

>Jew trying to cause divide people from allies
>Friends
pick one

>Watching the video of occurrences that were described as gaffes, it's pretty clear he was just acting normal.
Truer words have never been spoken.

I read the rest of the posts there filled with opinion

>Germany fucking up Europe for like the 4th time this century

>arms deals to SA
>every president for the past 50 years

Guess they are all traitors. Fuck off fag

something is very wrong with this video but I can't figure it out. fucking weird

Trump's deal with the saudis is literally TRIPLE of what the previous biggest deal was.

For someone who screamed during the campaign that saudi arabia are "one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism", this is indefensible

>op makes valid points
> i dont know how to add but yea..

Fuck off you dumb nigger

gtfo shill
sage sage sage sage

So what Obama only tried to do...

I personally think Trumps trip was a success.
EU will surely know now that they have to step up.

Stupid nigger he provides no source just rumor and hearsay now go fuck yourself you retarded cunt.

You would literally be mad if he didn't talk to them too - the worlds most powerful Islamic nation. What the fuck would make you happy besides more shekels you obv shill?

It's only the cities that are fucked, really.
My gf's family lives in rural Niedersachsen and their area is pretty much completely white and conservative, with people who mostly stay away from politics and focus on their families instead.

>Disaster

Thousands died?

group hallucination is a real phenomena.
there seem to be two directly opposing interpretations of events.
explain how this can be without group hallucination.
explain how you can be sure you arent hallucinating.

choose the side that doesnt add anything to reality.
the mundane answer is typically more accurate.

Trump is a corporate whore who is selling us all out. No different from Hillary and I fucking called it. All you shitbags can drink my dick sweat

I don't mind Trump talking with them, the problem is that he is now being in bed with them even though during the campaign he said they are the biggest sponsors of terrorism

This kind of 180 degrees flip is indefensible

Man, when I saw him doing a sword dance with the Arabs and touching the orb, I had tears in my eyes from laughing. Geo-political comedy gold!

fuck off kike

He looks like he's gonna puke or something or that he's very exhausted.

I can pinpoint the part of the video where it looks like a bunch of flashes from a camera give him a mini-seizure of confusion.