Wtf South Africa

'Student, 21, is found 'raped and strangled to death' in South Africa as police chase down her suspected killers'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4554402/Student-21-raped-strangled-South-Africa.html

The truth of race is right in front of the world to see, yet they keep their head in the sand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill all niggers and muslims

And that's why every white person should be armed

Ffs man. :-( the savagery of the negro continues. I need to get a gun.

South Africa is the rape capital of the world. Want to know why? Beautiful white women being a minority among Africans.

The fuck, you are living with animals and you don't already have a gun?

>And that's why every white person should be armed

This is a large reason why Americans have such a big gun culture. It was very easy for Europeans to criticize Americans for guns when we didn't have a large African population. Now Europe will understand.

This is why I moved to New Zealand But the exact same thing is happening here but with chinks! Aren't there any places left for the white man?

We should be giving you guys asylum for fucks sake. Even your government is flirting with genociding whites.

>corrupt government dominated by blacks
>black majority who are bitter about the past
>they live in literal shantytowns
>white population indoctrinated with white guilt in schools
>live in gated/segregated enclave areas and setting foot outside of them is literally taking yor life in your hands
>blacks live in poverty kept alive by bare minimum of welfare and taught to hate whites
>whites live in fear, if they get beat/raped/murdered/robbed then, too bad, its a reparation

South Africa is the model the US and the rest of the West have been following for the past decade

>Cheslin Marsh
pic related she was a coal burner

nothing was lost

what was she doing out after dark? kind of deserved it desu.

Man, those violent boers!

Disgusting.

Indeed, with current trends our futures are gated communities and strife.

She was a fucking coalburner. She can burn in hell. No sympathy from me. This is one of the rare instances nogs kill the right person. Kind of like islamic terrorists killing pro-Islam leftists.

he dindu nuffin he dont know rape is wrong

You need to just gtfo

Same as anywhere. If a black kills a white they get off easy. If a white kills a black instant aids nigger rape for ever in prison. I can promise our prisons are some of The scariest prisons. Over crowded feral niggers. Like 15 per cell that can only take 4.

Why is it never saffas making threads about their own country? Why are there so few here?

Pretty sure they were white. They were white, right?

I like you

Coalburner.
Leftist.
Deserved death.

The only good thing she did in her life is being the reason some niggers will be put in jail.

>South Africa
How is this news worthy? Happens like 4 times a day there...

hah

IDK. I think saffas have come to them a with the fact that we are powerless to change anything. "Creating awareness" seems like a fucking libtards thing to do.... n den? Nothing comes from it.

Women are retarded when it comes to dangerous situations.

plenty of places for actual, ***white*** people

anglos like you deserve to be shot on sight and/or curbstomped

I know where you are coming from man. She kind of betrayed us. I wish all of the white man hating feminists would go to live in Africa away from us.

Most Asians here don't have citizenship just PR or Visa. Fucked up but it is the way things are. We use them as a temp workforce.

I don't know about the rest of the westm but most Americans I've come in contact never think about SA. IS that the fate of the USA? Are we going to be forgotten and ignored when we need our brethren most?

>he dindu nuffin he dont know rape is wrong

What a life to live as a white in Africa.

I honestly don't understand why hwites stay in Suth Afrika. I'd happily accept them as refugees over syrians.

The Appalachian mountains.

He's a Dutch South African you stupid fucking cunt. World war three soon I will be stomping your fucking head.

The fact it doesn't make news is the weird thing, they are part of the global European family and they are being persecuted.

I dont understand why whites just leave SA on mass, its not like they belong there anyway.

Getting raped doesn't make her a coalburner, mountain jew. What evidence do you have that she was?

Lad, Europe is catching up on you in terms of non whites. We will all be South Africa at this rate.

Because our priorities are completely backwards. We shouldn't have let barely any non whites in, and taken the whole white population of Africa out of there and into our countries.

Apparently this and also[spoiler]Read the fucking thread[/spoiler]

Jealous.

Indeed, yet we take in silly amounts of black Africans constantly... The world is backwards.

New zeeland was taken by the white man from the maori man. Weve taken the americas, australia new zeeland, the canaries from others for ourselves. Weve lost what? Anatolia?

Europe is being taken from us now though.

>We've lost what?
Europe, your homeland

>when it comes to dangerous situations.
What was the purpose of these words ?

yea they should go back to europe so europe doesnt have to take in a bunch of mudmen

Maori weren't the original natives of New Zealand and one of the first things they did was steal a Royal Navy boat and sail it to Chatham Islands to kill their natives.

> a angel

Europe doesn't want us.

>Maori weren't the original natives of New Zealand and one of the first things they did was steal a Royal Navy boat and sail it to Chatham Islands to kill their natives.

lmao. Imagine my shock.

Because we respect borders and white South African culture is very different to our Europeans brother's. We aren't savages though so insuppose we would adjust. But like maybe 1 third would leave. The other 2 thirds would stay because they are of the beliebelief that this is their home (which it is as they built it) and the half of that 2 thirds would stay because they're liberal shit lords sucking the BBC of multiculturalism. Beta males and females in the liberal arts pretty much.

>tfw white South Africans are struggling desperately to get refugee status to Australia but it gets denied, while Iranian and Sudanese criminals and terrorists get let in as refugees, commit crimes and rapes and terrorism and then move home rather than go to jail - and their families go on HOLIDAYS back to the home country to visit them.

Fuck Jews.

maybe it's God's plan to make America, Australia and NZ to be a Lebensraum for the whites when Europe is filled by sandniggers

But dude, I understand you built, but the Africans will destroy it now. You need to get out as soon as possible. At least they won't get to enjoy what you built as they will destroy it all like Zimbabwe.

> Indeed, with current trends our futures are gated communities and strife.

A purge every night

We're trying in Australia. Even Murdoch's trash tabloids are doing pro-White refugee articles for the Seff Afrikans, but the communist scum obviously think whitey deserves it and fights it every step of the way.

Sexual emergency

She should never have relaxed.

No argument from me BritBro. I persopersonally want to watch them burn this country to the ground and live in their own filth, as I roast my marshmallows on the fire from a safe distance.

The United States, New Zealand, Australia and Europe.

It's why Maori's have such a sweet deal with the government. White guilt aside they managed to get themselves a decent treatise because they weren't stupid enough to believe that they could get a good deal without killing and eating lots of people.

>live in South Africa
>young beautiful priveleged white girl visits

How could u resist showing her that expensive black dick?

Precisely.
I get that you call it home but it isnt your real home, just like blacks and mudslimes dont belong in Europe. And yea you did build it to a decent country but does it not piss you off that you are constantly propping the blacks up. It would go to ruins without whites.

Greenland. Too cold for dindu's

>Getting the fuck out from a land settled by whites before the USA in a country built by whites.
No, fight back.

This might be true if those places were not being flooded also.

These traitorous communist scum need to be imprisoned or something.

Happy White Genocide. HAHAHAH
White need to be made to pay reparations & than kicked out of Africa. The white race is a parasitic race. They all need to go back to where they came from i.e. Europe.

Apply for asylum in Germany citing racial discrimination and pursuit

and this is what happens when white people go into a neighborhood that doesn't want them (how many are there just like them nowadays i wonder) just let them be, get back to your job and palm beach and they will self-destruct and or see the errors of their ways and clean themselves up

and all you will need for this is one big as wall

"On 19 November 1835 and later on 5 December, about 900 Māori armed with guns, clubs and axes arrived on the brig Lord Rodney. The first mate of the ship had been kidnapped and threatened with death unless the captain took the invaders on board. The Māori came from two tribes, Ngāti Tama and Ngāti Mutunga. The group, which included men, women and children, brought with them 78 tonnes of seed potato, 20 pigs and seven waka.[20]

The incoming Māori were received and initially cared for by the local Moriori. When it became clear that the visitors intended to stay, the Moriori withdrew to their marae at te Awapatiki. There, after holding a hui (consultation) to debate what to do about the Taranaki Māori invaders, the Moriori decided to implement a policy of non-aggression. Soon, the invaders began to takahi, or walk the land, to lay claim to it. They proceeded to ritually massacre about 300 Moriori (nearly a sixth of the estimated total Moriori population of about 2000),[20] cannibalised the dead and enslaved the survivors."

She got niggered. When the Boer finally goes on nigger killing spree I want video and popcorn.

>not wanting to participate
cuckold huwhite

he probably sold her off to them.

The black population is 90%+ (at least).

There is nothing to fight for. It's ruined and gone.

The same will happen to the U.S. when it is 90% Hispanic (though it will be a little better obviously, since it's not blacks).

>a movie
>called Chappie

Sounds like modern Europe and your new African friends.

looks like my man viper

TOLL STATUS: PAID

The populace does, the leaders do not. Same as in America.

>being happy a young, fertile, able bodied, north-west european woman was killed by bipedal turds just because you presume she was a leftie or coalburner
Any attack on european women and children is an attack on europeans, an act of hatred towards european people, a humiliation for the european man.

This kind of actions only fuel the future continental wide anti-subhuman snap.

God she was so pretty too :(

Wasn't dhe a coal burner?

nearly all the policticians are idiots these days

how are they getting into office?

Fuck Jews.

wouldn't that in your opinion apply to nazi's aswell?

aaand nothing of value was lost

>choosing to go to Africa

I'd rather the whites leaves and let a neutron bomb do its job.

It's like gazing into Europe's future.

Same reason the Brits have been arresting 2 people a day in the Manchester attacks but all the media ever says is, "a 21 year old male" or "a "23 year old male has been arrested."

Jews. Do you not have the Jewish problem down under?

Yeah BritBro it does gr8 my tits. I live in Durban amd it's a beautiful city with a lot of old colonial buildings and also the highest concentration of art deco architecture in the world. The blacks have le nearly all of them go to ruin and the city is covered in a foot of litter at any given moment nearly.

Pic related

>We should be giving you guys asylum

Thatcher put them in this mess

>I persopersonally want to watch them burn this country to the ground and live in their own filth, as I roast my marshmallows on the fire from a safe distance.

This is what most of us want for you. It is horrible to see so many whites captive to these people. We all know what needs to be done, the Africans need to revert to their chaos on their own whilst you guys are taken in by fellow whites. Yet another shining example of racial realism.

That's a pretty fucking pathetic excuse.

Why don't you flee? Get a tourist visa to the EU or to Russia and overstay. Find someone to marry and settle

Fuck Jews.

whats the whitest part of SA

Around blacks never relax youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg