28 Year Old Police Officer and 26 Year Old wife Overdose on Marijuana

youtu.be/hrZLc9lqQM0
Junkies will defend this. Absolutely horrific.

i am a junkie and i defend this

So after 2000+ years the first cannibus related OD. Cool story faggot

Sage this nigger leaf. Day of rake is coming. KYS

>Day of rake is coming.
You and every other weed junkie is way to lazy to ever work a rake. Take a fucking shower already.

I did that to myself last year but my dealer had actually laced it with adderal which he had been trying to sell me. Mixing it with my old brick weed and a dirty screen it was giving me insane throat tightness for a week. When I finally smoked it straight with a clean screen my throat seized up and I freaked out and was apparently having a mild seizure which basically paralyzed me as I begged them for water.

did you narc him out

this hurts my sides

You are lucky to be alive.The adderal likely prevented the full overdose.

Tons of people overdose from weed you idiot. Its called 'greening out' here.

lololol

What a fucking fairy, its just edibles. If they actually smoked it and got crazy like that maybe they shouldnt even consume sugar.

>If they actually smoked it
They would have died without question.

Well I told them what happened but they weren't particularly interested in a sting operation which at the time they thought it was laced with k2. When I called I thought I was just having a severe allergic reaction to something. It wasnt until research and reflection that I became convinced he laced it with the adderal he's been trying to sell me. Before that batch I technically called to complain about how weak his stuff was and if he got anything new. I've never experienced such persistant throat tightness and after it finally went away after a few weeks I've never had it again. And I smoked for many many years.

K2 is a hell of a drug

Exactly and with edibles it's super easy although I still don't think he was technically overdosing although maybe his wife was. He just sounded panicked probably because he'd never taken acid which is how I always describe it but without the visuals.

You cannot overdose on weed you faggot

Yeah apparently my reaction was kinda similar but I'd never had any experience with k2 or adderall or really anything except weed and acid. Luckily my city Austin has catch and release which I thought at first was a ticket but I actually had to go the next week ti get my mug shot and everything. Thank God I represented myself in court although that was still a little scary. I just had to take an 8 hour drug class.

greening out doesn't mean death faggot

This is old as fuck

>You and every other weed junkie is way to lazy to ever work a rake. Take a fucking shower already.

stop supporting cartels and big pharma, just let us wizards be

they didnt OD though
just freaking out after eating pot brownies for the first time

Neither does overdosing

That's why there's also FATAL overdosing

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites

Seth Rich was murdered leaking DNC info to wikileaks

Delete this post

Vermont literally just votedpot legalization. It's a very relevant political issue.

Wow that was 2007. Where have the last 10 years gone? Oh right, the weed.

Good! I can't wait until Sessions bans this shit in the U.S.
It makes people degenerate retards. I had too many friends become dope heads and never amounted to shit.

>eating pot brownies

what a couple of degenerates

if cannabis prohibition falls nationwide I'm going to have to dime out somebody else,

>I can't wait until Sessions bans this shit in the U.S.

you're going to be waiting a long time, you think Sessions will cut down the state with the lowest unemployment and say no thanks to a fifth of California's budget?

they need that money, also cutting down legal dope just makes them look like they support cartels

Im afraid that isn't possible. Nice try sheltered friendless faggots.

>makes them look like they support cartels
they do

HAHAHAHAHAHA hope that happens to all pot smoking retards.

>Smoking hashish in hijri 1438
>MFW

Absolutely haram.

Watch the video

It's just that hilarious "cop thinks he's going to die from eating brownies" video