Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eSVTu
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=Shn9JYav-Jk
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/home/topic-pages/offenders_final
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#2010.E2.80.93present
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please use archive.is on blogs renowned for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/eSVTu

That's White Pagan, to you, user.

And, they broke the NAP and had it coming when they decided to physically assault him over words.

jihadists have WMDs stupid fuck

Yeah, that's why they've never used them, ever. White terrorists however have killed a crapload of people over the years. Try again

learn the definition of terrorism you dumb fat fuck

>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

>last two instances were politically aligned and racially motivated terrorism

Learn English you illiterate fuck

Not really. It's just called pushing back. If someone tries to shoot you for no reason and you shoot them first, you aren't a murderer.

Yea, Muslim terrorists have never killed anyone. What's the Freedom Tower memorialize again? I forgot.

>yfw white terrorists kill **more** people in the US than foreign ones

Reading comprehension

So let me get this straight. You're siding with a dude that was cursing out two sitting teenage women for no reason, then being surprised that 3 men come up and ask you to stop. Then you think it's alright to slash them in the throat after he caused the scene? No logic points anywhere in your argument

damn you're right guess we should just let more into the country

Why does the data start on September 12th, 2001? Did something happen the day before perhaps that would completely invalidate the purpose of the study?

>americans are so used to minorities leading their crime statistics, that when the majority group (whites) actually lead one crime statistic, it's a big deal

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks

Over 2000 people in one day.

As I recall, they didn't just "ask him to stop." Do you feel like your point is strong enough on its own so you need to lie?

>It's ok when we do it ! Teehee !

Fucking subhumans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

In the entire US history, a majority of terrorist attacks have been by white dudes.

>Terrorist

So a fight is terrorism now?

Hmmm.

Apparently, they fought with him. He attacked them with the knife after the fight started.

This is from one of the girls.

If it's shown that they started the physical fight, then yes, the 3 were in the wrong.

There's been plenty of footage of him where he doesn't start anything physical whilst he's yelling various provocative things at everyone.

>yfw white terrorists kill more people in the US than foreign ones
only when you ignore 9/11 you dumb fuck

See

Now do niggers.

Clearly your point is flimsy when you think the guy who instigated the situation and started it was somehow acting in self defense.

In the entire US history, a majority of people have been white. Muslims make up a massively disproportionate amount of terrorism for their population size.

Mind your own fucking business
Don't stifle people's free speech

Actually, one of the large terrorist events in US history was when up to 1000 blacks were killed and their version of wallstreet was sacked in Oklahoma

>white
>terrorist
no such thing ahmed

And yet still hold the top kill count.

>hard working guy sits on the shitty bus after work going home
>bunch of hipster portland rich white girls dressed as Muslims sit in front of me loudly screeching about hating America
>tell them they can fuck off to a real Muslim country and see if their pretend liberal Islam shit will fly there
>one of them pulls out -no fucking kidding here- mace and sprays me in the face
>blindly start shouting slurs about muslims and hipster cunts
>a swarm of fedora'd hipster white knights rush me and start throwing punches to silence my quite possibly lethal barrage of words
>pull a knife to defend myself with
>the m'sirs are so confident in their 6v1, especially with one of the women having mace, they attack anyhow
>all three men get cut and the women, like women do, leave them
>get arrested
>context of story and events all get muted, everyone talks about what a white supremacist I am
>convicted before ever being tried
Such is life in Portland, Oregon.

Not taking terrorism
Just straight up murders you dumb nigger

The largest is probably all the people killed in the ghettos by nigger for being in the wrong neighborhood or wearing the wrong colors..

Learn the definition of terrorism. You can't change the meaning just because you don't agree with it, dumbass. Boo hoo, facts hurt your brain, so you default to pretending it's something else.

Here's a vid, special for you, user:
youtube.com/watch?v=Shn9JYav-Jk

What was the guy's political motive?
He was likely a fucking schizophrenic. MSM ignores for leading up to the election the guy was a berniebro.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT TERRORISM YOU DUMB MONKEY

If he was physically attacked by the other gentlemen than yeah, regardless of the verbal harassment he was dishing out he was justified in using force to defend himself.

Mean words do not mean you forfeit your life.

You didn't even specify that in your first post, how the fuck am I supposed read your mind, Jesus Christ user

Oh my god ! You should send all that evidence to the police ! We can't let the poor little white man go to jail when he is clerarly innocent !

>what is 9/11

Hi shareblue!

I said it here

white people am I right?

Kek

>phoneposter

You don't want to be taken seriously, do you ?

No, actually. Going for the throat doesn't even count as self defense dude. If you're fighting for your life you just stab. He was clearly motivated to injure people that were trying to get the fuck out of there by the time his knife was out. If three men are on you, maybe you get one in the throat. If all three are actually beating you down? Hell no, you're just stabbing wildly. He sliced all three in the throat, that's not self defense, that's targeted murder.

SeeThings that fit the definition of terrorism don't always get counted a such.

>it's almost as the race that was raised as slaves since before the country even started, hundreds of years ago and stuck in ghettos since then have higher murder rates

Actually its just very effective self defense..... There is proof they were trying to get away or had time to react that way.

>brazil

You don't want to be taken seriously, do you?

Your right op we need to stop these radical Berniebots !!!!

>White Terrorists

Since 2000 white terrorists have killed 43 Americans in the U.S.

Muslims terrorists have killed 3130 Americans in the same time frame.

Muslims are 1% of the population, White Americans are 63%

Muslims terrorists killed 145x the amount of Americans on U.S. soil as White Americans.

Muslims are 9135 times more likely to kill Americans in terrorist attacks on U.S. soil than White American terrorists are, since the year 2000.

>It's almost like that is not a excuse and they rape more women than anyone else because oppression I guess

See what?

It wasn't politically motivated or racially motivated.

A white guy stabbed three white men in a fight on a train.

That tends to happen when you consider everyone a white ____, consider every white crime terrorism and go to insane lengths to explain away non-white crime.

So why do you think it's a good idea to import more? You're obviously uncomfortable with the current number of domestic ones.

It's the same in all countries
Blacks have the highest murder rates
Not just the US

They had 1 major attack which killed that many for the first time, and none since. That skews the statistics and takes away from the fact that there are still other terrorists killing, they're just not as organized

>Jew
>white
Pick one faggot

At least use actual statistics you bait posting faggot
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/home/topic-pages/offenders_final

>none since
The Orlando homo massacre was a Muslim.

Mentally ill leftist kills two white guys.
>Racist Rightwing Terror attack

>Brazil's homicide rate is 30-35 homicides per 100,000 inhabitants
Yeah fuck off

Being raised in a place with low infrastructure, like ghettos, continues a cycle of shitty people. Same idea with the middle east. No education and terrible infrastructure in everything makes it easy to manipulate and gangs or religious brainwashing to happen

Oops my bad.

That should have been 72 and 4536 more likely to kill.

It doe not take away the fact non white terrorist kill more people as the thread is about.

White people shoot up schools all the time though, which adds up

I guess that's why modern American indians are just as violent as those negros. oh shit wait

They have high crime rate were ever they exist outside their country even in places with no history if colonialism....

There is no excuse for their crime rate there are more poor whites than blaks as a whole and we are not even second.

Really makes you think

Not when you add it up. They simply don't kill more people than white terrorists

Don't you see? That wasn't terrorism, he was a closet homosexual.

No need, read the story, the facts are all there.

>man and """"muslim"""" women have heated argument
>woman sprays man with mace
>man does not get violent but does start yelling
>three men move to "defend" the women (Jewish wordplay there)
>man fights off 3v1 odds with knife

>a crazy homeless man on public transit using a knife in a fit of rage is terrorism

WEW LAD

And don't you ever use KOTH images again.

Those aren't politically motivated and not labeled terrorism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#2010.E2.80.93present

Hmmmm.... Looking at the names.......

Yes when you add it up they kill more m8.

If his main mode of attack was slashing, then I can see the throat being hit and targeted in defense. Some self-defense knives are made entirely for slashing simply because it's easy to swing your hand around.

We don't know if they received more wounds either.

I doubt it was premeditated. It might be excessive force or manslaughter due to starting it with words, but I'd be surprised if it was murder.

Incorrect. If you do remove 2001;

>Muslim Terrorists killed 4 times the amount of Americans on U.S. soil than White American Terrorists killed

Muslim Terrorists kill at a rate 252 times higher than White Terrorists on U.S. soil.

Don't be so anti-semetic

As I said, send all of that to the police in charge of the case, I'm pretty sure they will do their best with it !
Don't forget to take your pills to user

Again, why would I send it in when the police already have the facts? Put down the monkey soup and use your brain, stupid fucking hue.

>richest country in the world for decades
>still a hellhole for the most part

Removing 9/11, they still killed 4 times as many as white terrorists in total numbers.

They kill at a per capita rate 252 times higher than White Terrorists in the U.S.

""""""""""""""""""""""facts"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Okay, in twenty bananas or less, explain what was inaccurate about what I posted.

There is no*

Thanks God a combatives expert finally decides to weigh in on the matter.

White people are about 60% of the U.S. population. Except for East Asians, white people are statistically the safest kind of people to be around, no matter what your race.

The lack of evidence

Yeah thanks to niggers

I know user, it's weird when I use critical thinking and basic facts. Uncommon on Sup Forums

I'm just gonna wait here until someone finds an article that actually has some details about what happened. They all just say, "He was being racist, some guys intervened and he stabbed them to death because he's racist."

I have a feeling the "intervention" involved punches and kicks. Bet the stabbing was self-defense. Where the fuck are the security tapes?

Oh-well... guess I'll just keep waiting.

...the fuck are you talking about? The evidence is already there, it was done on camera. The only issue at this point is the spin you want to put on it.

Either he was a guy who got maced and jumped who ended up winning the fight with a knife, or he was a horrible bigot who provoked a fight so he could kill hipsters. The facts aren't what's in question you absolute fucking monkey of a Brazilian.

That's because not being a minority is pretty great.

>nothing to do with the incompetence of americlaps, corruption and big corporations doing whatever they want

There's pretty much 0 chance that he gets off with a self defense plea if you just look at the circumstances

Post it

>critical thinking is my view of what a knife fight should look like after watching my favorite season of Naruto and basic facts is random speculation
He definitely should've just unsheathes his katana

critical thinking is my view of what a knife fight does in fact look like after browsing Sup Forums, gore videos, and gang killing videos probably a decade longer than you. Not easy to understand how a knife fight is when you watch the videos. You seem to think in the heat of the moment, if you're supposedly being pummeled by three guys with the intent to kill you, that you somehow have the ability to precisely slice three throats