Islamic terrorcell in Spain swindled Denmark for 9 million dollars (60 million kr)

Terrorcell in Spain tricked Danish government for 9 million dollars. Meanwhile I pay 45% tax - fuck my life.

dr.dk/nyheder/indland/islamister-svindlede-58-millioner-kroner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJ0sNZ5M1nE?t=1m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does this shit even happen?

>being non neet
You have noone but yourself to blame

The ride never ends.

Tax systems so completely bloated and broken that literally fucking no one understand how they work.

Also note this is why western governments are so keen to accept refugees they Spend millions of debt into the consumer market

>be retarded nordniggers
>give free money to any muslims who ask for it
It's not exactly a mystery.

You know what to do

This I think Our tax department gets swindled all the time. Last year some muslim called Shere Khan or something like that, stole humongous sums and escaped to Saudi Arabia.

You don't get 9 millions mate, so obviously they tricked our tax department and not immigrant social services.

The sick part is, it was stolen by a terrorcell in Spain, so they might be using danish money to by bombs and ammunition to attack Spain right now.

How do I get danes to send me neetbux? Should I convert to islam or something?

Is there is single government-organisation in this country that isn't completely incompetent?

youtu.be/RJ0sNZ5M1nE?t=1m50s

i'm too working on getting more disability

The Sarasines are using danish money to blow up your country mate :-/

Jeez aybe its bexause the (((state))) wants to kep steling from you.

End the state. End it now.

Alao I pay 37%

>Alao I pay 37%
Makes me feel like we got alot for what we pay, lel.

>end the state
Nice try Marx.

Bah, it's long overdue, all the cool kids are getting bombed by the muzzies and nothing happens here, starting to feel irrelevant desu

Why are you paying so much tax?
Broke bastards in government?
Welfare?
Corruption?
Housing crash?
State Healthcare?

It's weird really. Last time something happend was that Rambla shooting, weren't it? Hope it stays calm, I'm going to Spain for my vacation.

Actually any income above 60k a year gets taxed 52%

Because we want a secure network in a homogenic society where no one exploits our generous system - sadly our cucked government and the marxists are fucking this up.

>marx
Good goy! Only marx disnt want a state (except he did).

No he didn't. Read Das Kapital.

>Haven't had a job for years

>Not on any public support (rich Family)

>SKAT keep sending me money back every april

Literally why?

SKAT are incompetent. The fact that the people working there don't even understand half the shit they do is a fucking embarrassment to this country.

Do people like you actually exist?
Do you just scrape by or do you actually BAWL with your $$$familybucks$$$ ?

>Rambla shooting
Didn't even remember this, but it seems to be organized crime related. Anyway, Spain is pretty secure I guess, remember we had an active terrorist organization not too long ago so the police is pretty efficient and our economy is heavily dependent on tourism, you'll be safe

>SKAT keep sending me money back every april
I remember SKAT sending me 3,400kr two years in a row despite me doing absolutely nothing.

I have.
Marx was mentally retarded and pinkos want a daddy state as they are weak children.

Go read some libertarian/ancap books and grow a brain, maybe then muhammed will stop stealing from you.

>I'm going to Spain for my vacation.
dont come here

FUCVK TOURISM FUCK THEMMM

Am doing university but don't want to be dependent on SU.

Just enough for rent, food and occasional beer. Currently trying to land an internship while studying.

Still I don't understand why SKAT keep sending me 1-2000 kr every april.

It's happened 3 years in a row now.

I think the ministerium for culture is pretty competent.
One could however argue that their sole function is too hand out money to everything that argues that they have a cultural value.. so the bar for success is pretty low.

i hope they bomb this country so those drunk and uneducated people don't come here

Dude, it's not his fault the only thing we are is marina d'or ciudad de vacaciones for guiris. In fact, when the EU becomes a full-fledged federation which I think is inevitable, we'll become a 100% vacation center for the rest of Europe. I know it's anedoctal, but I just overheard some guy this morning talking about how his son is finishing an engineering career and leaving asap for Germany, and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world for them. Barring a bloody revolution or civil war, we are irremediably fucked

how else are Indians and pakis gonna make money selling beers and selfie sticks

who the fuck let all the chinks and Indians shopkeepers in by the way???

disappointed,,,,felt the same as australia

The EU (Germans) will take over the administration of Spain and force reforms through until Spain will have an economic policy resembling Northern Europe.
Spain will become a technocracy, at least for a while; perhaps this would improve Spains economy so you avoid the brain-drain.

>Dude, it's not his fault the only thing we are is marina d'or ciudad de vacaciones for guiris. In fact, when the EU becomes a full-fledged federation which I think is inevitable, we'll become a 100% vacation center for the rest of Europe. I know it's anedoctal, but I just overheard some guy this morning talking about how his son is finishing an engineering career and leaving asap for Germany, and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world for them. Barring a bloody revolution or civil war, we are irremediably fucked
I HATE THEM, I FUCKING HATE THEM MAN

Looks like a scam, the money is in the CNI pockets.

>Germany wants Spain to have a healthy economy

Germany has become insanely rich thanks to Southern Europe devaluating the Euro so Germany can export at a better rate.

If anything Southern European countries are struggling because Germany keeps the Euro value so high.

Oh, I thought you were some rich kid driving around his dad's cabriolet with the intent to never work.

no sorry, not that rich

Pero no lo digas

It could be their own fuck-ups being why they send money.

In Aalborg, everyone will get around 2k kr next year because of unpaid heating subsidies, in Aarhus around 3k kr because of a lot of unfair parking fines...

There was some anglo that swindled the danish state for 1½ billion. He's now under protection by the CIA in kuwait.

This new 2025 plan that our government has come up with has some absolutely disgusting shit in it.