South Africa. YES!

Student, 21, is found 'raped, stabbed and strangled to death' in South Africa as dramatic footage shows police chase down her suspected killers

Hannah Cornelius and Cheslin Marsh were attacked in Stellenbosch on Friday
They were chatting in Cornelius's blue Golf when they were carjacked
Marsh suffered head injuries and a broken arm in the attack and is in the hospital
Cornelius's body was found stabbed and strangled at 8.30am on Saturday
Two suspects were arrested Saturday after a high speed chase in the hijacked Golf, which had been given to Cornelius by her 91-year-old grandmother
Two more suspects were arrested, and all four face murder and rape charges

A 21-year-old student in South Africa was raped, stabbed and strangled to death after being abducted in a violent carjacking, police say.

Hannah Cornelius was killed in Stellenbosch, South Africa, after she and her male friend, Cheslin Marsh, who survived the attack, were carjacked by four men on Friday night.

Police chased down two of the suspects who are believed to have taken part in the incident the following day. The men are now facing a series of charges, including rape and murder.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4554402/Student-21-raped-strangled-South-Africa.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She wanted the BBC

Burn the coal pay the toll

>South Africa. YES!
Why would you celebrate something like this? Are you completely fucked in the head?

You have no idea how childish that sounds. She was raped you stupid cunt

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

why do we care again?

She was with her white male friend. He was likely her boyfriend. South Africans rarely burn the coal.

You are a fucking idiot mate. You need to get up off your ass, leave your computer alone for a week or so and go away and have a think about what you need to do in order to grow up

Once a pebble always a stone

Google the guy. He has a facebook profile. Same university. He's a nog. She's a coal burner and likely knew these guys several of whom apparently went to the same university. Might've very well slept with one or more prior and then got together with the next which they did not take kindly too.
He's right tho.

Of course we should go FULL celebration. South Africa love to be ruled by apes now they get exactly what they deserve.

When a prediction becomes truth, wouldn't you celebrate? especially that prediction is what those people *want*?

Newfag

She actually was a coal burner but was raped and killed by another nigger.

TOLL PAID

>Live in South Africa, that is rapidly going the way of Zimbabwe including removing all whites.
>Study humanities because being progressive and stuff.
>Hang out with dem brothers cause she's progressive and on the right side of history.
>Burn coal
>Burn more coal
>Former coal gets pissed off, goes after you and the new coal.
>Pay the toll.

Why would anyone NOT celebrate this? In all likelihood given the guy she was with was a nog, she studied humanities, they all went to the same university. This was a relationship drama. If you jump into a lion cage and get mauled, you cant expect people to be sad for you.

m8 she fucked a nog she deserved it

Its time to cut off the undesirables and trash and move on towards a brighter future.

Stop getting into fights for trash like this. Just work on saving the ones who are not ruined yet

is this Sausage??

Its both sad and joyful. On one side its sad to see what jewish brainwashing did to her, on the other she chose to burn the coal and betrayed her race

Given all of them went to the same university, some of them "former" students. Wanna bet one of them was her "boyfriend/ex" who basically found out she was getting it on with the other guy. Got some friends together and went after them?

She brought this upon herself. Why people bitch and whine because she looks a bit decent in heavily shopped pictures is beyond me. She was a lost cause anyway, a frigging humanities student in SA.

She relaxed around blacks didn't she?

White South African women are all ugly because all the hot ones get raped and killed

Many of you seem to forget that it was Jewish Communism in Africa that told blacks that they were better off without whites

So, does this guy count as "white" in the US? Because that is Cheslin Marsh, who went to the same university as she did. Would be a big coincidence if they had two guys with the exact same name at the exact same time.

She did more than just relax around them. Heck she even studied frigging humanities in SA. For once it hit the right person.

this

white girls go after big black cocks by even risking death. they love bbc's more than their own lives

kek

Maybe because South African women love Vernon and Vernon loves not being cheated on?

Vernon really is a hit with the ladies, I wonder if and which one our victim was?

I don't blame them. She was gorgeous. She probably came multiple times

Vernon likes humanities students, they like him too. Still feel bad for the "victim" and other South African women?

Nah man, girls usually arent into their ex boyfriends anymore. These poor innocent angels, someone has to save them!

Who the fuck is Vernon?

Zuid-Afrika was a mistake

Are you retarded or do you need to lurk more?

>and other South African women?

Now you are being jewy. Most white girls who get raped are not coal burners. Sluts yes but not coal burners.

You are really trying to push your agenda Shlomo

One of the two named suspects in the murder.

SOUTH AFRICA YES youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg

I'm no schlomo, you simply do not know western women. Feminism and the removal of any kind of accountability through welfare and other government intervention has pretty much completely wrecked them. Google the guys name, he has a huge folder of pictures online all with various white girls, guy was pretty much collecting them ike trophies.

>hoop earings
Every time

>This nose

Who wonders why he became a murderer?

You're fucking dumb or a shill. Look at the guy, he's a fat dweeb.

and this guy is not even attractive compared to some other average black guys. you're right. most white girls have no brain. actually most modern women all around the world have no brain.

He is, doesn't change that he has at least one far lighter skinned child than himself and poses with various white women in his pictures including several of whom might be the victim.
Women basically act out as much as they are allowed to and as far as they think society will cover for them. More freedom + welfare/security equals worse behaviour on their part.

And a choker. She burned coal for sure.

I don't get your point? He's fat dweeb who takes pictures with other people. Do you think taking a picture with someone means you are having sex with them?

>the dozen leaders of a movement you dont like (but have an alliance with you then betrayed and lost you the war but thats another issue) are from this ethnic group
>this means its ok to harm the millions of other members of their same ethnic group

cool since I don't like Malaria or whatever her name is I'll just drop a few nukes on Slovenia then

Yea it was the choker that did it for me. Never met a girl who wore a choker that wasn't a massive slut and mentally stable

So let me get that straight. She is in her car harmlessly "TALKING" to her nog friend. When this guy who apparently was the main culprit and someone she knew/hung out with and three others from the same university decide to "RANDOMLY" attack those two. Almost lynch the nog who was harmlessly "TALKING" to her at that time, then do her in and you see nothing wrong with this?

Because oh boy, I have some wireless lan cabels to sell to you and some great real estate on a lake coming this winter!

Goddamn... she's like a hotter version of Keira Knightley. Such a waste. Fucking niggers. I want to start a new colony on another planet, the moon, or underwater accepting white refugees, and no one else, with no fucking shame.

Every slaughtered wh*ite bitch is good news
africans take back your land

Maybe the girl in the OP was a niggerlover, and in that case I really don't care what happened to her, but you are going much further than that with your shilling.

That's gotta be the worst for parents; especially good parents.

21 years; and your little everything is simply..... gone.

>21 years; and your little everything is simply..... gone.
She was already gone before her murder.
Nothing of value was lost.

>this ignorant.
Europe forced integrated South Africa on us.

This could have been avoided if they would have raised her to be disgusted at the very thought of burning coal.

BLACKED. AS USUAL WEAK LITTLE WHITE BOIS COULDN'T PROTECT HER FROM ALPHA BLACK MEN.

>white women are willing to die violently just to taste the big black cock

is the 2-3 inches difference really that much of a deal?

It's really sad. They're both hot but unfortunately the one who survived is a filthy coalburning slut.

>average nigger is 2 - 3 inches aka 5 - 7.5 cm bigger than whitey
>looks at flag

What does this say about black people. Her black boyfriend didn't protect her and two other blacks raped and killed her.
You people behave like animals and you are even proud of it. Sickening!

I think it's too cruel to pick on South Africa mate. They've been through enough nigger oppression.

why is this a problem

women love being raped and murdered

it's calling negging you fucking incels

>don't move to nig nog HQ if you don't want to get nig nog'ed
sage these threads. these people deserved it

Women know the risk of being with superior alpha Black men. They'd rather be with them and take their chances, than be with weak White beta manchildren.

You know the risk of being with an 8/10 sexy beautiful woman. They're more likely to leave you than a 2/10 ugly landwhale. You know that, but you'd rather go for the 8/10 woman despite the risk.

Back to your safe space, faggot.

blacked

First rule of South Africa.
Do not be white in South Africa.

Send the crackers back to the Netherlands. Stop whining.

Just makes me sad.

DESIGNATED