Daily reminder that now Europeans are the leaders of the free world under Merkel

Daily reminder that now Europeans are the leaders of the free world under Merkel.

US has lost its status and heading to a shithole dictatorship tier so it is time for us Europeans to rise up.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484228/US-Navys-swastika-shaped-barracks-make-Google-Earth-spot.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>merkel
Sure thing

stay mad bigot ;^)

>anglos are going to need to save France from ze Germans again
God dammit Pierre

hahahahaha

Germany is a US proxy, still under military occupation

>free world
Nothing free about living in this communist shithole

>t. Reichsbürger

Do you have the european US HQ financed by tax money in your country?

>under Merkel

son...

The only thing rising is hard sandnigger dicks in Europe

Great next time Russia wants to fuck with you we'll all be sitting here eating our popcorn.

>us Europeans
Half of Europe is shit. It will probably take another century until we can talk about "us Europeans" without being ridiculous.

Actually, let me blow your mind.

America is still a german (nazi proxy). Burgers will rage, but i'm deadly serious. Look into how the nazis infiltrated your country post war.

>Heusinger
>Paperclip
>THE FUCKING SS NATO HEADQUARTERS
>THE SWASTIKA MILITARY BASE
>The nato symbol

Look close, all the signs are there. The nazis have controlled america (which controls the EU). They're playing the long, smart game.

They're letting people witness degeneracy so they rise up against it.

Deep state rules all.

The EU is a bad joke.

>just coincidence goy!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484228/US-Navys-swastika-shaped-barracks-make-Google-Earth-spot.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger

And here's more.

The nato flag is clearly 2 overlapping swastikas.
Look for yourself.

Cucks trying to use nationalism to defend globalism.

>time for us Europeans to rise up.
pls no

two world wars was enough.

No, Germany, We're so sorry, please come back.

>US has lost its status and heading to a shithole dictatorship tier so it is time for us Europeans to rise up.
Top kek

whatever helps you sleep at night Sweetie

BERLIN police have confirmed the horrific truck crash which ploughed into a bustling Christmas market and killed 12 people and left at least 50 others injured was “probably” a terrorist attack.

fuck i dropped my pasta sorry lagernigger

>t. Mohamed

Who is going to upgrade Mercedes and BMW factories once your little enrichment process is complete?