Angela Merkel shows how the leader of the free world should act

Congratulations, Donald Trump, you just cemented Angela Merkel as the leader of the free world

>Angela Merkel – or “leader of the free world” as she is now to be known – did not wait long to see the back of Donald Trump before she made it clear that things have changed. She told a rally of 2,500 people in Munich where she kicked off her campaign to be re-elected that the EU must now be prepared to look after itself, that it could no longer depend on the UK or America. “The times in which we could completely depend on others are, to a certain extent, over … I’ve experienced that in the last few days. We Europeans have to take fate into our own hands.”

You jelly?

Wake me up when they no longer US birch and have their own nukes.

>We Europeans have to take fate into our own hands.
Insh'allah.

Wow so we're (((their))) favorite again. Time to get nukes and go for a 3rd try ...

>We Europeans have to take fate into our own hands.

So what's up with an the non-European immigration?

>the guardian

How many US military bases are in Germany?

>free world
>Can't talk about how your continent is being invaded by Islam at the behest of an unelected bureaucracy
>can't talk about the systematic rape and murder of your women, your children and your culture
>can't talk about the fact that you are being told to do the civilizational and demographic equivalent of training your replacement before you are summarily dismissed
>can't talk about the fact that at the center of all of these vile endeavors is the same small cabal of Jews
>free world

>OP got zero replies the first time so he samefagged 15 minutes later

Amateur-tier shitpost, faggot.

> Import a bunch of ruthless savages.
> Have world's most badass army.
> Send savages to U.S. of rescue rafts
> Lefties too retarded and take them in as refugees.
> Rape and pillage the U.S.
> 4D checkmate!

If it's amateur tier why so many replies? :^)
or you just jelly cause we leader of free world now?

our leader of the free world as she is to be known now. someone book a ticket to boliva. hire a tracker. follow the ancient ruins to a sacred temple deep in the jungle and retrive my sides.

>free world
>Leader

>rules Germany for longer than Hitler did
>free world

merkel wants to gas me
plz help

kek

hope you didnt say anything bad about the (( jews )) the free leaders policemen might smash your door and lock you up
can even look at nazi propaganda on youtube, because leader of the free world is protecting my mind from fascism
tolerates US american Nukes on her homelands soil
activley engaged in removing free speech
enables white genocide

nice free world, nice leadership

United States of Europe when?

>bomb Muslim countries to force migration
>free world
pick one
>African corruption
>free world
pick one
>Arabic Islam prison
>free world
pick one
>Rothschild
>free world
pick one

Technically all Germans are the leaders of the world but whatever

>The Jews desperately trying to push Merkel as some great and powerful leader

Holy shit, it's just sad at this point

>Angela Merkel shows how the leader of the free world should act
importing rapefuggees and destroying other economies , GERMANY YES!

I don't get this meme

It started right as trump was elected (before he even took office)

Germany is a small meaningless country with no ability to project power and was unable to get America and/or England to go along with them (who are basically allies )

This might be one of the worst memes I've read in a long time. Plus Muslim rapists

Just like a fucking cunt to blame everyone but herself for decisions she alone made.

>mainstream media

Have you learned nothing over the past year OP?

Merkel is a disgusting and useless piece of shit. The only people who ever speak highly of her are either rapefugees or brainwashed trash.

Traitors should hang before enemies on the day of the rope - that watery eyed little slug Merkel should be the first among traitors to swing.

Jelly of who?

>>leader of the free world

>>Germany

I stopped reading right there

I hope she dies or something

>Germany is a small meaningless country with no ability to project power

That's precisely the problem. Germany should rule Europe. It would be a liberation, not a tyranny.

She looks like Sheev in that picture.

A woman wrote this, so who gives a fuck?

You know what's funny? The actual numbers are much higher, since they don't count illegals. It will be like in USA for Germany, some day they will realize like Americans in 50ies that they actually have 20 million niggers, 10 million Arabs and 20 million Turks. Illegals aren't part of statistics.

>(((suzanne moore)))
kek, no thanks

Whatever she does/says in the future she will never be an example because of what she already did/said.

How long has merkle been in power? Isn't she a dictator?

Delete this

>free world
>doesn't even have free speech
>allows citizens to get raped and murdered by foreigners she bends over backwards to let in
>this is how a leader should act

Nah, she a woman, unlike Putin.

Yeah yeah we've all heard that one before, Hans. Your narcissistic patriotism is literally the cancer of Europe that should have been completely excised in the 2nd world war.

They have been planning this for a decade now. Think tanks in Europe were desperate to find ways to force the UK and France to hand over it's nukes, military, economy and seat's in places like the UN.

France fell for it like the cheese eating surrender monkeys they still are while we are leaving before we become subjects to some foreigner in Brussels/Berlin.

If you Europoors want to throw away everything both we and your grandparents did to help you all keep your national identities then enjoy you literal cuckolds.

so the leader of the free world rules in a country that is occupied? can't call yourself the leader of the free world if your country has hundreds of american military bases kek

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Sweden for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Sweden and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

>free world

FUCK OFF
I CAN'T voice MY OWN OPINION in europe and you have the fucking audacity to say to me that this is a "free world"?

Free world where words can get you in jail?

Source for that population pyramid please

SWEDEN YES

>both we and your grandparents did to help you all keep your national identities

Yeah, thanks a lot for siding with the kikes during WW2, that really helped our national identities.

>Nah, she a woman, unlike Putin

Chancellor of Germany
Incumbent
Assumed office
22 November 2005

Sweeties, she's been in office for the last 12 years . Sounds like a ruthless autocrat to me.

Pretty much this.

What the fuck Germany?

Is this one of those things where if you can't rule the world then it needs to be destroyed?

>narcissistic patriotism

Europe is a disordered, misguided shithole. They must be made to understand that discipline and order aren't just suggestions.

>leader of the free world
>no free speech
pick one and only one

Underrated.

>leader
>germany
did everone just forget what they did last century

oh, guys, look, its swedistan.

Angela Merkele is barely a leader, and surely not of the "free" world

(((free)))

50% of the ones who arrive disappear within a month of arrival. What happens then? The majority who arrive are on welfare and do not take jobs.

Approximately 0% have any interest in integrating. Having empathy for invaders is mental illness. Europe is literally bein savaged, and you're worried that it's cruel to let your invaders die or to even send them home because of a free passage treaty. End the treatise, kick them out, and start sinking their ships. The invasion will fucking stop within 6 months. But no, you'd rather lay on your back and watch as Europe is forever changed and your culture is slowly eradicated over the course of a few generations.

Fuck you. Fuck your empathy. Where are the men of europe?

your president basically wants to prohibit the press from hurting his feelings

CDU is basically in power since EU creation, since they basically created EU/NATO. Germans still voting for them since 50ies means something, considering they imported 50 million migrants and aren't stopping.

>Merkel
>take fate into our own hands
She'd have to figure out how to un-glue her hands first

I think Trump will be fine with this, because "taking fate into our own hands" can only mean "paying more into NATO", r-right?

like someone who needs massive trade benefits and still can't pay their own bills all while destroying her countries culture at the expense of the German taxpayer

Yeah - she's a pawn

pay denbts

>bleh blah bleh immigrants
>bleh blah bleh rapefugee

This is the only meme argument you have. Just accept German sovereignty. It would have been negotiable with Hillary, but not like this. Donald Trump will NEVER, EVER meddle in German affairs.

>germany, leader of the free world

When will you fucks realize that America doesn't fucking care? One of the main pillars of Trump's campaign was America First. Europe constantly talks shit about America when we stick our neck out for you, yet when we leave you to yourselves you flip your shit. Any self respecting American doesn't care if Europe or anywhere else is laughing. At the end of the day, all that matters is that America stays strong and free, the rest of the world comes later.

We should've nuked you too. Everyone makes mistakes, but you don't need a crystal ball to see where the future of Europe goes if they continue to allow the invasion of millions.

>MFW the Media thinks it can crown people now

Guillotine when?

So Saudi Arabia, alone, has the money to spend 100 Billion dollars on weapons but they don't have enough cash to open their doors to refugees and buy them food, which is significantly cheaper than weapons?

This story is such horseshit. The "world controllers" obviously want Eurarabia and have decided to destroy European culture. Such a shame that Islam is such an ugly religion...

>you don't need a crystal ball to see where the future of Europe goes

Without American influence? Straight into an age of truth and eternal glory.

HOW can any fellow germans try to protect angela merkel from criticism, after all that happened? really?

FUCK my country then. all this ''... but... BUT LOOK AT TRUMP herpaderp'' can't stand those arguments anymore.

>just accept German sovereignty.

OK
then pay for your own defense faggots and we'll close our bases in Europe

Americans have no right to put themselves above us. Nobody does.

>Globalist pawn
>Leader of the free world
Sure thing.

exactly. but without your head on your shoulders, this one goes straight to allah my comrade.

>European media going full retard saying eurosoviets cucked america out of their influence

this will end well

Do it. FUCK OFF ALREADY.

you forgot to say sieg heil. nobody is above us? i wish. but not as long as merkel is bringing in all those sand niggers.

Don't forget to let them fuck your sister too, Sven.

t. overweight mulatto on his fourth caramel latte faggoccino today.

We get to fight Doucheland lead by Merkel! Doucheland you should get your French buddies to show you how to surrender. Hahahahahahaha! EU ARMY run by Islam! This is getting sweeter by the minute.
Don't mooslims. My government will prolly pay you while we eliminate you. I know. Fucking crazy

It's all part of the plan. (((They))) are starting to fear the anglosphere.

>nobody is above us? i wish.

You WILL live to see it.

Act like a whore,typical of a protestant woman...

>She told a rally of 2,500 people
What the fuck? That's smaller than a Hillary rally. What a ''leader''.

>you WILL live to see it.

at this rate, both of us will NOT live to see it. both our heads will roll for the sand nigger god allah.

Harsh. I should report you to the tolerance commission, you know?

You people are insane.

The article was paid for by her party lol

Shes from the DDR, these people didnt have much apart from Hitlerjugend style youth camps where they all bathed naked and learn communism.
FKK as we called it FREIE KÖRPER KULTUR!

It was really big in the DDR.

wow are you some kinda absolutely crazy mental case? surely this goy is off his meds, pay him no attention h-haha

Yeah you're literally fucked if you think it's just a meme.

A mosque on every corner. Not a single white face in any crowd.

Who is that cool guy? Can i get a quick rundown? I bet he controls the planet.

>bong talking about non European immigration
Top kek my friend. Who's the mayor of London again?

didnt germany, france, belgium and sweden get caught having fake U.N meetings and issuing orders to the rest of the world after gunning down all the other representatives and barricading the place up and pretending all the worlds representatives had voted

this is why you niggers have to accept other niggers into your homeland. not because of some potato ladies crazy delusions of getting skewered by brown guys

You know what, Sweden? You've convinced me.

I am now gay and would like to suck a black penis. Thanks m8!