What is the significance of "Pandas"

In all three of these pedogate DNC related conspiracies I keep seeing pandas as a major symbol.

What does it mean?

both Seth Rich and James Alefontis identify as a "Panda" in multiple instances.

Pandas were only in the news when they were talking about pandas fucking so they'd no longer be an endangered species

ITS A PEDO SYMBOL

>king fu panda
>cumpanda

Pandas are all over Connecticut ave, I wonder why

it means "op is a faggot"

BROADS IN ATLANTA

that would suggest that Seth Rich was part of the pedo ring and they killed him because they were afraid he was going to spill the beans.

This, it's a conspiracy constructed by rap dindus to make you buy more albums

What was Kanye doing in the car? Wasn't he our guy?

"yo we made deez white boyz believe dat there was some pedophile ring or some sheiit HAHA, you know what it is B, gotta hustle to make dat money gnawmsayin?"

I'm calling it
China is behind of all these

.......chayna

bump

Youre onto something

Is this some kind of "the LGBT flag is a hate symbol" shilling?

I would never lie on the internet

>walk Connecticut ave

surprised this isn't getting more attention
another bump user

another

We miss you SageAnon....

bump, think i stepped in panda shit, worried about it smelling soon... help

Hi friends! It's me from the SCR threads. Now, allow me to educate you (and you should probably get a pen and write this down, as it will save you a lot of trouble as you continue your efforts to dot connect). The original "symbolism" of now pedo affiliated images (i.e. swirl, hearts within hearts, butterflies,triangles in triangles etc.), were not created by pedos, specifically FOR pedos. They were normalized, existing images that were stolen by pedos, to establish their pedo-friendly messaging, inconspicuously/in plain view. This same symbolism manipulation was also applied to the originally once iconic and global meaning, behind the "panda". The panda was first associated with the pedo community, a little over 30 years ago. Historically and well before their inappropriate association with pedophilia, pandas (specifically, giant pandas) were indigenous to China. As a public show of aligned diplomacy, China would (and still does) "gift" a pair of giant pandas, to their allies. It was a public show of good faith. Wouldn't seem like a big deal, but China wouldn't give the UK pandas for 17 years straight and as now history would prove, it spoke volumes to the lack of diplomacy and cooperation, which drove Chinese and UK tensions for almost 20 years. Pedo-friendly people, businesses, organizations, etc. will use the "panda", to show their alliance and support for pedophilia as well. They basically ganked symbols to get their messages across right under everyone's noses. Much of the same can be said for the theories behind "secret societies" like the Illuminati - they hide their communications, messages and signs of support and acceptance, in plain sight. They manipulate normal, every day symbols and messages, then use them to represent (and actually promote) their agendas, without the masses even realizing they are inadvertently promoting, participating or supporting, negative messaging. Con't. below...

>Sexual harassment
>Panda

I dunno makes me think of chinks. Beware of chinaman.

Pandas are the animal embodiment of the 1%
They are lazy and disconnect,do nothing other than eat
Meanwhile, humans work 24/7 to keep those worthless slobs alive
Fuck pandas,if they don't want to fuck and die out,let it be
Worthless fucking animals I swear

Technically, if you have researched into secret societies or organizations, then you'd recognize the hidden agendas they have when manipulating normalized imagery to promote and perpetuate agendas. I mean, how fucked up would it be to actually be able to confirm the illuminati is not only real, but you've actually been subjected to participation, acceptance, tolerance and even support, by spending money with illuminati imaging, imprinted. Imagine knowing it was absolutely real (which I believe it is) and THEN deciding to scroll through search results tagged, "illuminati in Hollywood", "illuminati in politics", etc. and NOT being able to turn a blind eye to EXACTLY how many times people like, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Frank Sinatra, Kanye, Marilyn Monroe, BOTH Bush's, Obama, etc. threw up a few masonically-sadistic symbols, like a circle around their "all-seeing eye" or flashing a triangle between their thumbs and pointers out of no where, right?

Let me be clear... Seth Rich was NOT associated with pedophilia. This is a shill exploit and fabrication. The National Zoo is located in DC. The nation's giant panda gifts from the Chinese, represent diplomacy and have since, carrier a huge political weight and symbolism in our nations capital for not just diplomacy with the Chinese (which at the when we were gifted the original pandas - it was EXTREMELY significant for US/Chinese relations) but it also represented our 20 year massive efforts toward global diplomatic realignment and relationship repair, which included a large portion of the East, which prior, we had drastically neglected. When China handed those first 2 pandas over, the entire East, felt like it was recognition on behalf of all of them to the US, for the enourmous progress had been made. Again, the symbols we are relating today, including pandas, didn't START as pedo. They were originally well-intended, well-meaning symbols, that have been hijacked, manipulated and paraded...

Sage on brother I am capping

my office has this

Con't.

... to represent far worse things, to be intentionally hidden (and even promoted) in plain sight. Pandas4Progress, as far as SCR was concerned, used pandas as a very fitting symbol to promote the PROGRESS for aligned diplomacy and allied support. I actually thought it was pretty clever, once it was confirmed it was his handle. Considering he'd been discovering and ultimately leaking, blatant political corruption, in our nation's literal HQ of politics - Washington DC, it was a pretty sarcastic jab. However sadly, I also knew that at some point, it would inevitably be tied WAY too closely and literally, to the sinister rhetoric of pedos, which is why I felt compelled to comment. I ASSURE YOU AGAIN, the ONLY thing pizza/pedo has in common with SCR is that the SAME FUCKING, CORRUPT AS FUCK (((DEEP))), who'd kill a 27 year old man for airing (((THEIR))) dirty laundry, are THE SAME CORRUPT AS FUCK (((DEEP))), who'd also illegally, traffic, groom, torture, sexually abuse, rape and murder CHILDREN (on top of all the other corrupt shit they do), for profits and power. Nothing more, nothing less. EVERYTHING that's fucked up with this country and world is perpetuated, instigated, manipulated, facilitated, orchestrated, operated, concealed, and financed by the same (((deep))) pile of shit. That's why whenever you dig enough into one thing, it always starts to smell like you stepped in the same pile of bullshit. It's why the SAME NAMES of people, same groups, not-for-profit organizations, foundations, royal families, NGO's, private companies, types of small businesses/establishments, etc. keep coming up in every (un)ironic tragedy or crime. Remember Chandra Levy? Hill staffer who worked for an up and coming congressman in the late 80's/early 90's. Her name might as well have been Seth Rich... cause she got Seth Rich'ed, too. PAY ATTENTION to what's important and don't allow yourselves to be swayed by shit you can easily disprove.

wow just wow
pic related