They sell pizzas for the equivalent of 80 cents in my local tesco and aldi...

They sell pizzas for the equivalent of 80 cents in my local tesco and aldi. How can local businesses even compete with these foreign molochs? This doesn't make any sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
heggiespizza.com/#
youtube.com/watch?v=0uOAe5e85yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a pile of shit that I'll sell you for 50 cents

How can you eat that crap ?

those pizzas are absolute shit though

Normally I don't take food advice from Britain.

But what the fuck Poland?

Are you #teamlidl or #teamaldi, pol/?

for 5 euros you could make yourself 8 pizzas with decent ingredients.

Thats a cheap way of commiting suicide

With ketchup. Remember to buy in glass. They don't add preservatives to glass ketchup.

those look a bit undercooked, but not bad for cheap pizza.

why are they stacked? they aren't pancakes.

>Doesn't appreciate British cuisine

i'd trade some mi goreng for that desu

lidl is much great than aldi

Fuck them both. World bank is killing our businesses!

>they don't add preservatives to...
That pizza you posted is 70% preservatives.

Did you just microwave those?
Put them in the oven and crisp them up you fucking deviant what are you doing?

I had no more space in my freezer so I had to bake two of them.

Smear test pizzas are for plebs.

Are you the guy often posting pics of polish cuisine?
You know, potatoes and onions in a bowl, etc.

wait, are they supposed to be cooked??

This. Amazing quality for cheap. Their pizzas are top.

LIDL UBER ALLES

they saved the starving finns from the kike cartel of two big chains with 80% of market share

None of your business. Now I'm on strict pizza and fish diet.

I placed them in the oven but I was too impatient and took them out early.

Now you start to see how this world works.

Fucking Germans and their EU.

when burgers are disgusted with your food, then you have to eat the worst garbage

but rly, i wouldn't even touch this shit, looks awful

>"""""""pizza"""""""
I'm #teamlocal mate

Good thread.
I'd eat it OP.

Post the ingredients list and nutritional info for that "pizza" so we can laugh at you.

This, from now on I will only buy local. Fun fact, there are only two polish market chains left in here...

None of them sell that cheap pizza.

Looks like my vomit, polen.

#teamedeka here.

You need to think bigger.

Corporations contribute to the world bank so that the world bank has money to buy influence in less developed countries. World bank lends with interest. World bank makes money. Money goes back to corporations for monopoly in those countries.

Depends on what I need

I don't know why I find this funny.
>strict pizza and fish diet
I think I find something really pathetic about only eating potatoes or cheap pizzas & fish in the current year. Maybe that's why it's funny.

, youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg

I'm not a huge fan of frozen pizza
They're usually just lazy eats but I'll tell ya what
The best frozen pizza is a local company called Heggies Pizza
heggiespizza.com/#
If you're in the upper Midwest check your local corner shop they probably sell them

About 51% of the food I buy and consume is made less than 20 kilometers away from my home.
30% is made within 100 kilometers.
The rest is foreign - stuff that just can't be cultivated here - like tea, coffee and other things made in exotic countries.

The nasty ass sandwiches and zapiekanka that you can get from Zabka do a pretty good job.

seems like they are purposely downgrading the level of food the "average middle class" person is entitled to. All healthy options are now artificially expensive

that's not pizza that's shit disguised as pizza

You are just jelous that I can feed myaelf for 40 bucks a month. Replacing fast pissa with proper veggies wold cut that cost even more. Still I'm angry about those low low prices. They are killing our economy.

#teamrewe

pop them back under the grill for 5 minutes mate, stick some spinach or pesto on there

Mr Poland why do you eat such trash

believe it or not but that dirt cheap pizza isn't actually that bad.

The primary quality anyone is conditioned to select by is sensual pleasure. Both the pleasure a product invokes in a person aswell as what pleasures a person can be twisted. The latter by psychological priming from a young age.

When you buy this, you haven't actually bought food, but something that tries to look and taste "just enough" like food with "as little as possible" nutritional value.

>Keep them fed, keep them hungry

>no italians at all ITT
good job OP you scared them all away

How about I fuck your boipucci m8

by 'made' you mean grown? If so, I'm impressed

those are very poor pizzasűyou would need to add a bunch of cheese, peppers, olives whatever to make them fulfilling

>pesto

What is this? Food for aliens?

it's not bad. sometimes I would buy the most basic but also cheapest ass frozen pizza margherita for like 65 cents and then buy stuff I use regularly anyway for toppings.

you'll save quite a bit of money that way as opposed to buying a freshly made pizza with toppings or frozen pizza which already got everything.

Pesto is a gift from the gods, I just discovered recently. One of three things I use to make any boring meal palateablealong with soy sauce and thai sweet chilli sauce

rotisserie chicken with rice and corn is the patrician's pleb food. it's the meal of the thinking man.

it's basically a great alternative to any pasta sauce.

I can't believe you don't know what it is.

Yeah.
I live in a city in level region that's pretty much surrounded with fields
the wheat for my bread comes from less than 100 kilometers and is processed half a mile away from here
the veggies I buy from independent grocers
Fruits..I don't eat them much but there's a solid choice. I do go foreign when buying limes, bananas and other fruits, obviously.

Yes. Frozen shit costs 3 pln. Same size fresh basic pizza would cost at least 10 + shipping.

I used to get them all the time. You just microwave them for a couple minutes then roll them up like a burrito

yes, shipping is another factor you should avoid if you don't walk to the pizza restaurant or delivery service.

remember seeing ketchup on pizza when I visited Poland. Fucking abhorrent.

T-that's how everybody eats it in Bulgaria, too. Some mayonnaise and a sometimes a dab of mustard, as well.

that pizza you eat is basically half preservative, the rest is really shitty flour and cardboard and fake cheese.

Dont eat those polan bro, just get flour, yeast,olive oil, salt and a tiny dash of sugar and make your own dough, it literaly takes 10 min and 1-2 hours of resting and you have the best pizza dough ever. And making your own pizza is so much cheaper. From 500gr of flour i can make quite a few pizzas or just some nice pizzabread to eat with cold cuts and stuff.

Not in Germany.
If you dont have too much money and you want good quality and very good prices you go to Aldi.
If you want quality and you got some Dosh you go to Rewe

If everything else fails you take all your empty bottles and go to Netto or Lidl

You ain't see nothing yet

You get what you pay for.

>egg on pizza

now that is degenerate.
does that taste good? also who the fuck bakes an already boiled egg?

This is the German way. We are poor but at least we are not hungry. I think Germany is the fattest country in Yurop.

>>Doesn't appreciate British cuisine

Does anybody?

Looks like shit.
Why don't people make their own pizza? It's not that hard.
Yeah it'll cost more for good ingredients. But it's absolutely better than shit they sell.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

>tfw eating some Tarator right now
hnggg I'm in heaven

I am on a whale only diet.

You have Tesco in Poland? I thought it was only here in the UK. Do you have a Wal-Mart shop too?

Netto beste

>he doesn't shop exclusively at Sky/COOP

Hahah i want to believe this

No wal-marts. UK tesco, all german shit that exists, french carrefour/auchan.

>Aldi-pizza
>frozen pizza in general

There is no "American" cuisine

They imported it all from other places

Prove me wrong

popcorn

the italians are all currently puking out their windows and weeping in horror

notice theres no frogs either?
shit's gotta be bad if the frenchies wont come into a thread to act snobby about their food.

that shit is an abomination OP, i cant believe you would consider eating that.

i wouldnt feed that shit to niggers in prison

>I am on a whale only diet.

I always wonder how men in a little boat could kill a whale. Once you get a harpoon or two stuck in it does it get crazy and drown? It seems like a couple of pin pricks wouldn't make it bleed to death.

It's price dumping.

With returns to scale
>one market - make pizzas until marginal cost = marginal return
>two markets with different prices
>increasing production reduces marginal cost
>sell at a loss in cheaper market
>decreased cost of production for both markets recoups losses
>domestic production in cheaper market dies since they can't sell at a loss and compete

Aldi > all

Der Netto bei mir im Viertel is widerlich.

How does it taste?
In some parts of Africa, you can buy AK-47's for six dollars

This what you eat when you are to dumb/lazy to cook your own meals.

This """""pizza"""" is literally made from leftovers and productions scraps that are closing its expiry date.

I wouldn't eat that shit even if I would be paid to.
You are what you eat,

All that "democracy in Poland is threatened" bullshit started when our gov proposed taxing foreign supermarkets.

Probably taste like nothing

lidl is much better than aldi in terms of quality fellow hans

aldi has a whole section of good pizzas and you grab the tiny shit ones? it looks microwaved too

What do you want us to say ?
It's plain shit.
Make it yourself with good ingredients, you are what you eat...

No, it takes a long time for the whale to die and several small boats working together. Yeah they might try to turn it over and drown it I think, but whales can hold their breath a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uOAe5e85yM

>he cant buy a gallon of milk for 85 cents

Even the fucking chocolate milk is 85 cents

GOD BLESS KENTUCKY AND GOD BLESS WALMART

> What do you want us to say ?It's plain shit.
Make it yourself with good ingredients, you are what you eat...

so ironic.
frenchy makes statements like this regarding food, but doesnt even consider the parallels to the migrant crisis currently destroying france

>forgetting to add sales tax

They can't.

But pizza is low tier pleb food anyway. It's all carbs and salt.

If you want to make something involving the same materials then just make the bread seperate and use the tomatoes and toppings as a soup/sauce.

Pizza is literally the pleb tier profit gouging food.

It's only surpassed by Italian profits because pasta/sauce is literally 5% of an italian restaurants margin and the expenses are all from staff and rent. Same as pizzas.

People who consider fish shops and proper kebab shops low tier have no idea how much they are getting jewed by pizza joints and italian restaurants who just serve pasta and salad dishes.

>low prices killing the economy

hmmm....