Is religion dying or growing Sup Forums?

Is religion dying or growing Sup Forums?

>subtle jihad everywhere in west EU

brown skin face, light skin feet

>wat

its long dead senpai its 2017 no one believed in magic sky wizards for decades now.

There's no such thing as brown feet or hands.

You dropped your leaf, retard.

Your country exists because of magic sky wizards you retard

muslims have to wash their feet 10 times a day

are you dying or growing?

nice feet.Oh and its dead unless your a suicide bomber

I really, really like these feet

Unfortunately ISLAM is growing

Both.

As it always have.

It's festering.

like your potatoes

u wot m8 ?
my country is a nation state for a certain nationality which is more then i can say for yours.

Growing. Atheism is dying. That's why the Jews push Islam and neo paganism.

Like a cancer

Slowly dying in America.
Rapidly growing in Europe due to forced immigration.

ahahaha, poland. the world is lucky to have you

Growing Atheism is dying because they don't have children.

Only white communities that are growing are religious ones like Mormon and Amish. Obviously Muslims are going to be the world majority because they have so many children.

But kikes are ethnically white, its already been proven, thats why you have blonde hair and blue eyes in many cases

>jews are white
fuck off schlomo
also ethnicity != nationality

only if europe keeps raising the little shitstains for them. the muslim population would be half what it is right now if europeans hadn't gone parading around the planet building "muh colonies" in every backwards hellhole and promoting population growth for "muh cheap labor". sub-saharan africa is a perfect example of how europe fucked the world over repeatedly.

those are some halal feet

Islam is growing

Protestantism is dying

every other religion stays the same

?
So if you're born in a religious family you're automatically a religious person? That's not how that works pal

Sorry if I hurt your feelings paki.

Growing.

Atheism is shrinking. It often doesn't look that way, but it's true. And atheists tend not to have kids above a fertility level, so atheists are just going to be replaced. Not to mention that atheism fails to fulfil people's innermost desires and is not intellectually fulfilling. That's why a lot of atheists spend their time arguing against religion: they're unhappy and want others to be like that, too.

>children of religious people are always religious

Atheists have 1.7 kids on average. So religion (pretty much just Christianity, hinduism, Islam though) is growing :)

Not what I said, sharter.
We tend to have more kids and give them some religious upbringing though.

Keep dreaming, faggot. The West will become secular within our lifetimes.

Even if this happened, it'd be overtaken by Muslims and Africans within the next.

You either become Christian and keep our culture or keep allowing atheists to bring in brown people to feel good as a result of not having any kids to care for.

>reminder that us has about 70 percent christian
It's shrinking here family.

It's called being educated, and open minded. We are evolving.

>it'd be overtaken by Muslims and Africans within the next
Maybe your shitstain country. We'll have a bunch of brown Americans but they'll be secularized as well with time.