In any other timeframe, people would have said this means war

But we Germans are too civilized now. We just take it passively and tell the truth, calling Trump out on his bluffs and idiotic sayings.

Personally, I want a trade war with America. No more Mr. Nice Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-30/trump-blasts-germany-again-as-merkel-modi-stress-mutual-values
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelplate
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many US bases in Germany? Isn't the Germany establishment scared of Russia?

>How many US bases in Germany?
A few. Trump promised to remove them all, if we do not pay him. Why is he not removing those troops now?

> Isn't the Germany establishment scared of Russia?
Russia is our friend. It is the Brits and Americans who never got along with Russia.

>wants a trade war with America

Kek

You will lose in a trade war, Burger. Your economy depends on German products. Just ask around. Your people are too stupid to make lots of machines.

Probably move them to Poland.

wittle dwumpfy a bit upset?

Remove our bases, save us some money, and finally watch Germany burn with a caliphate rising from the ashes where we BTFO and establish a new American colony within Europe.

You faggots would be nothing if we hadn't propped your sorry asses up for the last 50 years.

>german economics
You rely on the money exporting goods to the US more than we rely on your imports dumbass.

Which products????? Aside from your shit automobiles, we don't need you

Going to buy Ford instead of VW

Pay denbts

>Russia is our friend

Lmaoin @ ur life rn

Soon

He does not understand that trade deficit is not a bad thing at all.

Yeah, that's why East Berlin existed and was such a paradise people risked being killed to flee to the West. It was Russia who helped rebuild your economy and not the West. Delusion at its finest.

hay retard that that would kill your economy not our's

>Russia is our friend.
Maybe this time we'll savagely rape all your women, since apparently that's how to be Germany's friend.

>Germany wants UK to pay for Brexit
>USA wants Germany to pay for NATO

Why don't we just get the UK to pay the US to shut Germany up

Bring it on Germanistan

>Rescind any sort of military or economic assistance/trade to Germany
>Let it rot away for a few years
>Give the ultimatum to either join the Union or forever fall into obscurity and ruin
>Hope that German leaders kneel and give way
>USA finally has a territory within mainland Europe where USA citizens can travel to without a passport or visa

This is the path you cucks chose

I Ford save my life once. I hope that Ford is shit car meme isn't true because my old Ford focus 2003 saved my shit when an Asian bitch hit me..

>Trump promised to remove them all, if we do not pay him.
So he's threatening us to remove his own occypying forces if we don't pay him?
What an autist.

Ami go home.

Germany is lucky it has no oil.

Really? Because i see more "made in China/Taiwan/and Japan" than germany.....i dont think I've ever seen it. Fuck volkswagon

lol you dumb Kraut nigger they are going to Poland.

Get lynched nigger

Ive never owned a decent ford.....of course they were all cheap beaters when I bought them

Why do you think they're scrambling for an EU army? They cant afford it nor can they if they tried so they have to steal everyone else's army for their own use.

Impossible to take that seriously when I read it in a stereotypical gay German disco disco voice.

>No more Mr. Nice Germany.

As you're wagging your finger in the most seductively camp way possible while dressed in a rubber vest, Speedo's and wearing roller skates.

widdle moikel frew a tamtrum...den dwumfy got mad too. den dey bof got spaknt.

BY RUSSIA.

This fackin go ova hee

Have fun with that economy of yours once we stop subsidizing your defense budget for you

Yep. We nuked Japan...last time.

Germany has been able to save fuck loads of money by having the US prop up its defenses. We pull out and you're forced to invest hundreds of billions of your own GDP. I vote we do it effective immediately. Fuck Germany. You ruin everything you touch.

Can't wait until the dried up cunt you elected dries up all remaining friendships. I hope she tries to get tough with Poland and the UK to see just how much power she trulu has.

You'll get a trade war when we shove our enormous military cock up your tight little boipucci and partition that pathetic little shithole of yours once again.

But something tells me thats really what you're after anyway

Florian?

That went to shit when the Brits pulled out of the Eu it is why she is trying to shake them down for money. Germany and France are going to be encircled by hostile forces if they keep playing these retarded games.

Literally the only reason Germany is doing well right now is because you've set up the EU in such a way that it channels all of the money into Germany while it drains the wealth from every other country.

It's not hard to be financially successful when you're leeching off of 26 other countries.

Hi Nepal, here to laugh at Germoney? Or at all of us?

Kind if gets boring kicking Germany's ass in every single war. It's like playing call of duty on the easiest setting, I believe it's called "retard kraut" difficulty

On behalf of what's left of true Germans, I apologize for these pseudo-German traitorous weirdos and Arab Immigration appeasers, and want to let our friends in the West know that most of us cringe and weep when we see yet another pseudo-German defending the EU's insane policies and needlessly stoking conflict with our friends in the West. We're sorry. And we need help. Someone please liberate us. We can't do it alone. Most Germans have utterly lost their mind and connection to reality.

>Personally, I want a trade war with America.
Make it happen, bitte. Your economy would be hurt the most, which would be a boon to the rest of us. (((Germany))), the Jewish parasite of Europe.

I want war with Germany. This time it would be justified

Implying we need their cars. Only a retard or nigger would want one

before you fucking want to trade war a fucking superpower why dont you kick those shitskin and niggers out,and those jews,always kill a traitor before an enemy jim jam

This. Real Europe is waking up by the day. Germany sits atop the pyramid scheme known as the EU and the lower rungs are getting tired of it. Good luck when its just Germany, France, Greece and Turkey left.

The really distressing part of all of this is that Russia isn't actually a threat, otherwise I'd be salivating at the thought of drunken Russians in military style adidas apparel rampaging around Berlin molesting skinny jean wearing hipsters.

Nothing is going to happen if the US removes its bases and drops mutual defence, though, and that might be why they are willing to call his bluff. The only reason for the US to hang around is to secure trade routes from opportunists who would otherwise be causing issues in the Mediterranean, and the US needs those routes open too (although, if it was a sea full of black pirates it would hurt Europe a lot more).

I wish I knew how to even go about this, man. Truly sorry. I guess we just need to kill all the fucking marxists and drive the Islamists and Jews back to their own lands, but talk about a tall order.

I feel for you. Unfortunately taking flight is your last best hope. Germany is lost.

In you'r face murica. India is the new shit now.
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-30/trump-blasts-germany-again-as-merkel-modi-stress-mutual-values

"civilized" aka, cucked as shit. haha

Trump makes the political world be so entertaining I hope he goes for the 8 years, if he doesn't die by then of-course.

Germany you couldn't win a real war let alone a trade war.

Agreed. Parts are 2x as costly. BMW - never again

Hearty kek

All of you are getting trolled hard by what is probably an Aussie/New Zealander with a premium vpn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelplate

Bring it on Hanz

We should have ended your country for good, now you're intent on trying to ruin Europe for a third time.

I hope Muslims rape your entire family.

Germany will soon be the 51st state God willing. Including no more gibs for mudslimes.

Guess what happen if you stop selling them these machines?
They keep the machines they have and their industry keep going. They will have a harder time growing, but their already built and functional factories keep going.
You? You lose half your buyers overnight. Your factories building these machines, without buyers lined up, will not "stop growing" like america's would. They will cease to exist.
You have no military power, no diplomatic power, and little economic power. Bite the hand that feed you and, just like your factories, you will cease to exist.

I wouldn't say that to a bloke that's a bit questionable on the kinsey scale.

U mean like WW2 friends?

I'd rather have a stable ally with Russia than have Germanistan constantly telling me what we can and can't do whilst it simultaneously abandons the NATO minimum military funding requirements and let's NGOs, along with the mafia, move "refugees" into Germany. You are a joke and should literally an-hero for redemption.

In my experience fords are marginally better than gm. Chrysler doesn't even make the list. I say this while currently driving an old E420, but I don't think Mercedes has made quality since the 90's

So Civilized that your army doesn't need Rifles. Sad!!!

>India
>the new shit
Nice

>Germany wants a war with the US
>Because it worked so well that last 2 times
okay. bring it Hanz

>$300 spark plugs

>Germany does not pay its way
Pay for what? Where does het get this idea that everyone owes America something? We owe you nothing.
Go fuck yourselves.

>But we Germans are too civilized now. We just take it passively and tell the truth, calling Trump out on his bluffs and idiotic sayings.

Oh really you just tell the truth? really?
Hmm so how are you new arrived doctors, surgeons and rocket scientists from the third world that funnily enough based msm narrative all have to be children lol?
Or why did there need to be social media /facebook pressure before the msm reported on cologne?
Or what about this? un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Did the Merkel monster tell you that its about economy and replacement which undeniably will sooner or later transform germany into a islamic society with your children/next generation being a minority (good luck)? Did she tell you this? just asking because from my perspective your are really fucking naive.

West Germany was a mistake. Should have let the USSR smash and grab like they did with every other occupied land. UK, Poland, Japan, S. Korea, Australia and New Zealand are the only allies I give a fuck about anymore.

You do know that Israel is not going to form an alliance with a country that is in an alliance with Iran, right?

You mean "misses nice Germany"?

we had the broomstick joke yesterday and last week

>work in industry using manufacturing CNCs
>Never heard of german CNCs
>always use italian or japanese
u wut m8?

This, Germany thinks it can take over the world through industry, finance and political unions this time. Yet again, the real countries are going to have to get together to smack the shit out of you arrogant pieces of shit.

German Holocaust when?

PAY DENBTS, TOOTHPASTE!!!!

You mean your scam cars that lie on emissions tests? What the fuck else gets made in germany?

Our politics is more pathetic with leaders less patriotic than street dogs. Why would I laugh?

>I want a trade war with America.

Because the last war you had with America went so well

NATO retard. Every member has a responsibility to contribute to its own defense. Germany is well below the minimum and insteaf relies on the US for national defense. Are you a child? Nations like the UK and Poland have no problem doing their part. Hell, Estonia has no problem doing its part.

The trumtards have no self-awareness - THE POST.

wrong again - you are the nigger , trailerpark boy . your natural resources belong to China , Germany and some kike banks. and now fuck off sicko

>Why would I laugh?

Probably at history repeating itself in the form of an overtly autistic Germany bringing itself back from economic and civilizational annihilation only to alienate everyone else and, inevitably, get obliterated again.

When people finally just glass the country, the epitaph will read:

>Here lies Germany: never quit while you're ahead

>Mr. Nice Germany

Ms.

Refute something factual or kill yourself. Germany has skipped out on its defense budget responsibilities and laid them on the US instead.

es gibt keine Ostfront und wenn ihr dummen wichser durchdreht versenken wir eure Trägerverbände in Fernost , mach`dich mal schlau du Stück Scheiße

Germany is a parasite of Europe dragging it down, you have no friends except your French slaves. You can all rot for all i care.

>a puppet of the united states gets uppity for no reason

lmfao

Pay your fucking bills, hans

Amen.

it would be great to have a good relationship with germans this time.

Everyone thinks the US only has military bases abroad to serve the interest of others

Completely forgets that the US wants to have '''world domination'', so these bases serve their interest first.

Wtf do you think will happen when the US removes their german bases? Instant nuke from Russia?
Lel

Does russians rape more womans than germans do when they was on the east? And how about japanese raped by us military long after war?

mfw there has been a trade war going on for decades and USA hasn't noticed that it lost years ago

Considering how much slav DNA you guys raped into their bloodline after WW2, it might be easier this go around.

It's still pretty funny that France is always the first to surrender to Germany. Electing Macron was the representative democracy method of hoisting the white flag.

And why do we care? No really aside from some cars, why should we give a shit if your commie hell hole decides to stop trading?

there is no eastern front nigger - and if the shit hits the fan "safheaven" Australia will be glassed as an ultimate warning the first 3 days . you niggers better get along with China . and the chinese navy has employed german engineering - and now fuck off kikedicksucker