What's up with millenials and their travelling meme...

What's up with millenials and their travelling meme? One guy i know goes travelling some shitskin countries all the time like Nepal and he doesn't work and many girls travel to London and France and so on. You should be saving money for house, travelling is a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwd34PGYe68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fly in plane
>wander in foreign land

Can't stay in one country all the time

Why?

KYÄM SE O VAA NII ET JOKAISEL SUOOMALAASEL PITÄS OLLA OMA MÖKKI JA PERUNAMAA PERKELE EI MIHINKÄÄ PERKELEEN INTOKIINAAN MENNÄ SAATANA

Millenials travel because none of them know how to dribble

sorry you're too poor to go on vacation, Pekka

Well your a viking faggot so of course you like travelling, Finns on the other hand never traveled anywhere and today only the faggots and people with Swedish ancestry travel here

My youngest sister just turned 20; one of the gifts she got was a black and white map of the world, where you could scrabbe the countries you have been to, like those lottery tickets for retards.
She have pretty much been in every country in Europe, most in north Africa and the US.
Don't really understand why she is so fond of traveling; but I assume that it has something to do with social status, that she want to be a globetrotter more than she wants to actual travel the world.
It might also be related to her having only one or two real friends, to paraphrase her "Most people in high school, they just know so little, they have no experience, they are just saying what their parents have taught them to say, I just don't have anything in common with them".

Needless to say, she can be pretty obnoxious..

I think it is just the zeitgeist of the youth.

Novel experience is pleasurable. That, in combination with taking a week or two to eat / drink as much as you want / not have to work / be physically far away from all your concerns is desirable for many.

I can highly recommend Iceland though. it's like another world, and very white.

My country is more beautiful and just as white
I don't understand how anyone can relax in another country
Disgusting, i know people like this too that travel to every country there is

Escapism and easy lefty virtue points.

I just tagged myself, traitor (((Trump))) will be impeached.

I just tagged myself, traitor (((Trump))) will be impeached.

>just as white

actually no.

some people don't like being in the same place forever, and its not a millennial thing u faggot. the world doesn't revolve around new fags

Social pressure mostly. But there are people who are have genuine curiosity and just love to travel

I did some traveling with the military. It's good to go around and see how shitty other countries are. Judging by only the media you would think Europe (at least) was far more cultured and more educated. My experience says not so much.

Travelling is too much effort.
People all do the same shit wherever you go anyway, just a slightly different version of it.

>i love to travel
>goes on a planned tour to bangkok/chang mai/phuket/bali
>don't leave city
really causes a stimulation in my frontal cortex

It's because they're like their Jewish masters, a globalist international clique of the rich who are at home everywhere and nowhere.

pre-invasion stats

girls love travelling cos of social media, and endless dick without any guilt because no one know who you are in a foreign country

It's generally people who don't have any other hobbies or interests. Traveling is an interest in itself I guess, but the world travelers I know literally don't do anything else but work and watch TV.

Vacation to me is time off to dedicate to my gorillion hobbies. Any time I go on a trip I just think about how much I'd rather be st home with my shop and animals. For millennial females there's nothing at home but Netflix

>why do people want to see new things on foreign places?

Kys

It's good to travel now, while Europe still has many different cultures to experience. In another generation or two, when Europe becomes a Caliphate and is uniformly brown, filthy, run down, and poor, it won't be nearly as much fun. It's less fun now than when I was a kid: I got to see Germany and Austria back when there were no black people or very many Turks; I even got to visit West Germany when it still existed as a bukwark against the commies. I saw the streets of Paris without blacks camping on them. How much longer until the Louvre is a no-go zone?

This. It's all the same shit.

I bet you support multiculturalism too

Get back to work Kyle

Hey OP, you just quoted one of the main 6 loxists from the graphic. Youre a fucking piece of shit, KYS.

sage

well true.
but you have to have travelled to understand that in our globalised world everywhere is kind of the same

Sheeit get it together D'quan

Bullshit, I take my hobbies very seriously and I also love traveling to new countries. You don't have to choose one or the other.

Exactly, travelling is a Jewish created meme dumbass, that's why i put that quote there

They think they're better for buying "experiences" instead of "stuff". Also with social media it's become much easier to brag about those experiences. I'd say about half of millennial travelers wouldn't have become travelers if there'd been no social media.

Traveling is a great way to get redpilled. You can't really appreciate how dumb and lazy people in other countries are until you go there and try to accomplish something productive. I do commodities brokering and logistics engineering, so I have spent a lot of time overseas, mostly off the beaten path in the third world.

Going to the great museums of London and Paris is fine and dandy. Go appreciate the classical works of Western Civilization. That's important. But then put away your Lonely Planet guide to the hippest restaurants in Piccadilly Circus, and go hit the hills of Arras. Go up Vimy Ridge. Follow the Somme as it winds through Amiens. And try to get a Frenchman to do work. It's hard.

>Every country in the us
Also
>going to North africa

Mark Twain on Travel:

"It liberates the vandal to travel--you never saw a bigoted, opinionated, stubborn, narrow-minded, self-conceited, almighty mean man in your life but he had stuck in one place since he was born and thought God made the world and dyspepsia and bile for his especial comfort and satisfaction."

And

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."

OP and many responders are Vandals.

/thread

Wife of 10 years of my brother dropped everything to go "TRAVEL" with some fucking chad.

Fuck that meme and fuck her

>flip
>thinks hes leaving the country any time soon

have fun getting your visa, juan.

>I'm to poor to afford to travel

Wealth envy is hilarious

>how dare people have interests that are different to mine
funny thing is i bet you're a neck beard that just plays video games all day

Its nice to travel but it is funny how SJW types tend to glamorize none white countries in their minds while the shitskins from there are running towards Europe and America. The West is the best.

I like traveling, I'd like to get to Germany before it turns to complete shit. can any krauts say if Munich is still nice?

They just want to post pics on instagram to make other cucks jealous.

you never know, he could be picking strawberries at a field near you soon

Raging about other people traveling is weird. You don't have to travel, Marjo.

Talking about travelling, did you know the breastfeeding woman on YouTube (that was posted here a few times last year) died in Thailand in a scooter crash earlier this month?
youtube.com/watch?v=nwd34PGYe68
His Anglo boyfriend/fiancé was driving and survived.

I have a theory that travelling is a fair replacement for child-rearing. Maybe it gives one the same type of holistic satisfaction that raising a child brings. Temporarily.

I think true red pilling is encountering niggers and arabs if you havent already.

>(((susan sontag)))

You fags are so easy to bait

Fucking sage

>why travel West, Cristobal, when we could stay here in Spain? Seeing new places is part of white spirit its how we colonized the world.

As an American, going to East Asia shows you how great our society could be without blacks.

Here's a redpill. I'm 21 and I've been to Europe 3 times already. Not to mention easy countries to visit like Barbados, Bahamas, Canada, Mexico.

I'm currently in Luxembourg shitposting it up.

too late

>You should be saving money for house

Owning a house in a major city here is now almost impossible for millennials. People travel for the same reason the rich buy designer handbags more when they can't afford a new sportscar. We have one life to live and it's better to enjoy the odd thing you can reasonable afford than to resign yourself to the basics and routine all the time. It's not even expensive to go somewhere like Cuba for a week. In fact it's a lot cheaper than spending money in our own high tax, overpriced market.

I think most of us here discount traveling to some degree because we forget the vast majority of people aren't casually talking to other bored assholes across the planet. Why travel to Australia when I already can visualize wasted abos lying in the road, high on petrol fumes being run over by some bogan cunt.

Travelling is a good thing, but it I think it gives people a false sense of perspective. You can travel to 150 countries and be less aware of the world than someone who spent that time studying. The thing that I dislike about the travelling meme is the cosmopolitanism. It's not even an enlightened cosmopolitanism, it's just a vague sense of worldliness and culture. This new multicultural, anti-western, egalitarian attitude really prevents these people from understanding the world. As soon as you cement yourself in the belief that there is no such thing as superior cultures, you're forced to ignore some fundamental differences.
I'd also like to point out the fact that all capital cities are the same now. Suburban and rural areas still contain the western essence.

Social status and virtue signaling

I hate people that travel to monkey countries like vietnam , cambodia or any of those other pedi countries and then walk around telling people they are world travellers and cultured.

going and hanging out with subhuman filth doesn't make you a world traveller, might as well roll around at the dump and save yourself the flight tickets.

>Wealth envy

Sad!

>we have one life to live
You have every life to live. You're stuck forever, until the last living organism in existence dies.

It's about as plagued with immigrants as any other German city, but it's still nice. However Munich's never been a typically German city. It isn't even typically Bavarian. If you want real German spirit, you should go to the countryside (except Bavaria and East Germany).

At the least there's far less police presence in Asian big cities, and I can't recall ever seeing graffiti. Well, I saw spray painted Chinese characters on buildings but it always seemed like it had some purpose

>Reddit
You have to go back.

Yeah, you're right, Finns are whiter

Not sure where you get that from, Vietnam has some of the best diving in the world, the government is shitty but doesn't hassle tourists, cost of living is dirt cheap, and despite the Vietnam War being semi recent history in American minds the majority of Vietnamese are so young that the war with us is like how we see WW1; ancient history.

I like driving around places I've never been and walking around different towns and cities. I have no illusions about it. It's not 'life changing', the 'most beautiful thing I have ever seen' or even that usual. It's just nice.

One of my favorite things I like doing on holidays or 'traveling' is sitting outside a nice cafe/bar in the sun and having a chat with the gf/friends. That's it, the rest is okay. I do enjoy going to museums and sites, but I only really enjoy it when I look back on it. I also like watching locals do fuck all. Like, everywhere I go, locals sit around and do nothing. It's fascinating.

... So basically you sit around doing nothing watching other people doing nothing, who are watching you doing nothing.

I feel like this is the plot to some French avante garde absurdist comedy

Been to both, Cambodians are sound as a pound. Beers are $1 and the food is nice. Vietnam has one of the funnest roads I've ever biked. The worst thing about the place was the shithead Aussies walking around like they owned the place.

Why do you keep posting this? Of all the fucking topics

Fuck off, I love traveling more then being in a different country. Get to fly new airlines see jew airports and experience different in flight products.

Got to rack up those miles son

>Sontag

Pic related

Fuller quote:
>If America is the culmination of Western white civilization, as everyone from the Left to the Right declares, then there must be something terribly wrong with Western white civilization. This is a painful truth; few of us want to go that far.… The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, Balanchine ballets, et al., don't redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone—its ideologies and inventions—which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.
And
>According to journalist Mark M. Goldblatt, Sontag later "recanted" the statement, saying that "it slandered cancer patients,"

Globalist conditioning is strong in millennials.

> jew airports
>search for jew airports' images
>this appears as a result

>shithead Aussies walking around like they owned the place

I reckon we stole ur misses and ur ladyboy in the same night now ur a sour poof
Problem cunt?

>"I like staying at the bottom of my well its everyone else who are silly for expanding their horizons!"

>doesn't like traveling
How does it feel not wanting new experiences?

Love it how you can just casually talk to strangers in foreign lands and hostels. I also usually do vacations to festivals and such, sightseeing is secondary that I'll do only if I have time.

>no identity
>no aim or direction in life
>neural circuit responsible for wanderlust and conquest actives
>"fuck it, let's travel around the world yey"

Travelling is fun user, you should try it. You discover tons of things, and it can be quite redpilling too.