POLBROS THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING

THIS GAME IS OFFENSIVE AND MUST BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY

WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN

(why are poltards so easily triggered?)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5
youtube.com/watch?v=vMiQUlyMPGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay I kinda wanted to see how it turned out.

Post link, I want read it all.

Totally not a subverter

>(why are poltards so easily triggered?)
>petition has less than 350 signtures

sage

Funny how only christians are mad that christians are the ones being killed but the other million games where christians do the killing is fine.

change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5

Make petition, make thread about petition, make dumb comment, screen cap it all. "Look guys what Sup Forums did!". You aren't even trying man.

I think fighting white rednecks is a good idea. That way when I win I feel I accomplished something more than when I win by shooting inbred shitskins or drunk Russians.

heh

That's a military-grade autism.
Thanks

shut the fuck up it's only a video game and by now people have realized that they influence people, everyone can make their own informed decision
fuck off

Best thing you can do is spread the word and people wont buy it. Itll fuck with their money. This petition wont do shit but make it look edgy.

Sup Forums cucks are triggered by a video game, again.

Gotta say, Ubisoft have done a bang-up job of adapting to modern day marketing. The game's 9 months away and people are talking about it like it's a GTA game.

Never liked the farcry series anyway

>Us Gamers have had to endure a lot of crap over the last few years.
>Us Gamers
Now I know this is not serious.

>playing video games
Varg.jpg

I sure ain't going to buy this piece of preachy crap. Plus, Far cry games are ALWAYS the same : clear area by freeing camps and kill the baddies. Repeat 30 times. Fight final boss. Wait for next Far cry game to come out. Repeat. It's boring (even though FC Primal was kinda cool).

cringe reverse-sjw

>mfw the kikes remove Ben Garrison's signature from another of his masterpieces

Play shitty dungeons and dragons ripoffs instead, much better

>Literally just kill chinks and nogs 1-4.
>Kill white people, STOP THE FXKING PRESSES

>preorder almost a full year in advance
that's the most omnious red flag you can have in a fucking game

What would you think if SQENIX let you preorder final fantasy VII remake RIGHT NOW without any set release date?

its not bad to be triggered desu. i am fighting for my own truth and i get triggered if my own people prefer niggers over own race idc about being hypocrite. sjw and leftist are getting triggered if you dont invite nigger to fuck oyur wife

wow, the cringe, who the fuck creates a petition to censor a game because the press surrounding it triggered them?

>implying this wasn't done by Cuckbisoft themselves
It's so obvious how artificial this controversy is

The Sup Forumsack Ubisoft worker that came up with this idea learned from the Jews for sure

>Ubisoft shill trying to pump the game with manufactured outrage
>pretty much no one falls for it

Wouldn't buy your shut game from your shit company no matter what it's themes were.

are you a beta who enjoys the agenda to feminise males for nigs and white women you faggot/?

people are more idiotic than you expect them to be, an artificial controversy from ubisoft itself would look much more generic in its content, and attack the product more than the company, since their indoctrination is so deep that even in their fake attempts they'd still link it to the developer studio rather than the publisher

There are actual people that actually believe this game is made with a clear agenda in mind, and it's not just ubisoft desperately scraping off the bottom of the barrel while clinging for dear life to the 3 or 4 people left in the studio that even know how dunia fucking works

This was only announced a week ago and so far all we know is it's set in Montana and has a cult as the villain, hows that enough to call for censorship?

Sup Forums has become such a meme that it's attracted legitimately butthurt cracker asses instead of the usual jaded roleplayers

Fuck your vial Marketing and the anti-free speech faggots who fall for it.

>wanting a white genocide silmulator

oh wait, i see you have a u.k flag, enjoy your game muhammad

Sup Forumstards are the newest evolution of the butthurt tumblr SJW

>muh children's toys

Varg approves of vidya tho

why are you on Sup Forums then?

This is no different from what SJWs do. Go kill yourself cuck.

>cancel Far cry 5

No.

It's false flagging. They are not using the proper language but basically what SJW imagine those who oppose them sound like.

to drink the tears of butthurt niggers like yourself

@40:30
youtube.com/watch?v=vMiQUlyMPGE

hey, as long as you realize your literally shitting your life away. fine. enjoy yourself.

ITT: pic related
>they both want different things to be shut down so they are the same!!!
easy way to spot the brainlets

To defeat the Jew, we cannot continue to be lone wolf individualists; we must start looking out for our group interests in addition to our individual interests, namely that our group(s) survive and thrive. Part of achieving that goal means defending ourselves in the public square.

It's telling that you had to crop the part complaining about being rejected by women. This could have been good bait, but whoever made this had to make it overly obvious.
Also, Ubisoft needs to stop trying to reinvent Vaz with each game. He was such a shitty meme character.
Sageru for (((you)))

This literally holds true for all Ubi titles including watch dogs and assassins creed. Their formula started boring me around FarCry 2 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood.. Watchdogs was shit altogether. I don't see why people keep buying it.

Totally agree. If current political trends continue, they're bound to be boycotted by fucking white males and thus, to fail.

>continued rejection of romantic partners when they find out our hobby, the appropriation of our culture by so-called “gamers” on twitter. NO MORE!

WE ESS-YAY-DUBYAS NOW!

>manufacturing hate for a game
>blame it on basement dwellers of a shitposting board
Free advertising I guess

varg likes vidya? BASED praise kek!

There are on this board RIGHT NOW people who think that some internet petition will convince company worth millions to rinse million of dollars investment into the game they don't like.

This board can be at times so silly it is beyond me.

I don't think it's being easily triggered but more a miss representation of whites in media and the bending over backwards they do when a minority complains.

Is OP a sjw and trying to separate us?

nobody who was here before the migration plays video games

>changing the world by pissing into an ocean of piss
Have fun, kiddo.

I would love for just one AAA game to be about killing extremist jews.