Georgia

Give me a quick rundown on Georgia(the country not the US state)

What happens there?
Why no Georgian flags on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfKXlNffoGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never heard about this non-country.

There are Georgian flags on Sup Forums, lurk more.

They are Cossacks and they fuck goats

>They are Cossacks and they fuck goats
nice job, aztec
now go and chainsaw someone's heart out on the top of a pyrrmid

Don't be rude

Stop repeating this shitty goat meme, we only fuck sheep.

Tell some cool things about Georgia now.

Stalin was Georgian. Not sure if that counts as a cool thing though.

>Give me a quick rundown on Georgia(the country not the US state)
They're both the same.

>no Georgian flags on Sup Forums
newfaggot detected

>That's cool to me.
Moar please?

Butthurt babies get mad at Russian flag shitty culture stolen from Turkey and Islamic countries that conquer them, Christians that look like Turkish rape babies

They are based as far as I know.

Only illiterate people don't know anything about Georgia.

qt girls

They have a weird language with a cool alphabet and cool flag.

The flag is nice

Rightful polish clay

Its an ancient country with a unique culture, always Christian. Caught between every durkastani horde in history due to their location but held out for Christ. Thats pretty badass in my books.

>single book covers entire torso
I think not

>cheap labor for turkey
>mostly alcoholic
>generally decent people
>russia satellite

>russia satelite
did you forget about 2008?

that's my point. they tried to get close with the west and putin slapped them on the head. fucking russia needs to balkanize

Beria was Georgian
We were civilized and had a state before Greek and also influenced them, myth of Prometheus comes from our myth of Amirani. Greek myth about Jason and the Argonauts is also based on us
Our homo erectus is older than the african one. wine was most likely invented here and we have unique technology of wine making.
We have unique polyphonic singing.
we have the second tallest mountain in Europe
we have one of the highest pernamently inhabited villages

here's a good vid
youtube.com/watch?v=IfKXlNffoGI

they have the coolest looking language

2008 was the end of friendly russian-georgian relations though. Georgia is clearly moving forward with the intent to join NATO and the EU

Do you Georgians generally speak/understand English? I'm actually planning a trip there for next year. Always thought your country was super interesting.

I don't know exactly, I'm shut in autistic NEET, don't have much contact with normies.
Most younger people can speak at least some English most likely.

Fucking slut, where did you find her?

Youth probably speaks a little but most people has russian as a second language.

Here's your rundown:
>We're not T*rks
>We're not Slavs
>We're not Euros
>We're not Asians
>We're not related to anyone around here or there
>Everyone around wants a piece of us
>Fuck off!

Aww sheeit. I still wanna go, but wandering outside the touristy areas might be difficult.

Is there a lot of crime, or would I be safe as a tourist?

instagram

Wrong, young people don't speak Russian, they speak English.
Why do turks pop up in every Georgia related thread and play expert?

>Poles of orthodoxy
>Shithole at the edge of europe
>Elvish alphabet
>Elvish language
>Mountains
>history of depression, misery and bloodshed
>did I mention that this place is shithole?

I don't see it happening desu. even turkey is drifting away from EU/NATO to russia. imagine georgia being a part of EU and getting stuck between turkey and russia, it will be horrible for them

I love you Georgian brothers, pls no bully

don't forget #1 exporter of dictators

I've visited Batumi and Tbilisi couple times and didn't have any problem.But the people say that try to avoid any tension because no matter if you are right the police always side with locals.

That's why I sad youth speaks english Tsotne. Most people means a lot of middle aged or old people.

learn to read before getting triggered so fast nigger. you obviously lost too much brain cells due to too much home made vodka consumption

Ive met 2 Georgians and both were absolute cunts, one hated white people too.

>t#rkroach trying to joke
t#rkish humour, everyone
P.S. we drink wine you retarded subhuman

>Why no Georgian flags on Sup Forums?
uhmmm... m8???

they have cool flag.

Mostly right-wing
We drink more wine then u ever will
Turks and Azeris are cancer
Russian chicks love us

i remember when scotland played them in the euros, their fans were wearing tracksuits that looked 40 years old.

Were presented veey well at pol and int
And I've heard numerous complains about our toxic posts and threads

Filled with niggers. Fuck Georgia.

Georgian wine is fucking god tier. I had a couple of bottles as a gift and it was the most delicious wine I've ever had.

why are georgians trying to act cool on 4chinz? majority of your people are alcoholics and brew home made vodka because they don't have money. your people are illegally coming to turkey for work fucks sake. fucking turkey! that's how shit your country is you stupid caucasus nigger. I tried to be nice to you in this thread for a change but you clearly don't deserve it. oh and your girls don't hate turks at all, I fucked a couple of them when I was in batumi very easily

I hope russia rapes you into oblivion you stupid little shit

Oh, so you excluded young people from most people. Here is what you implied: "Youngsters speak a bit of English, but still, Russian is the second language of the most"

You are the one speaking "a little English".
A damn roach calls me a nigger, makes me want to drown in my puke.

A filthy turk calling us niggers what a fucking joke

>Why no Georgian flags on Sup Forums?
It's a small post-soviet shithole.
>mexican intellectual
Cossacks have nothing to do with Georgians, other than adopting cherkeska uniform.

Neck yourself retarded turkroach, no one gives a fuck about your retarded opinions. Why do turks act like smartass regarding subjects that they don't know? maybe because your low IQ due to your inbredness made you clinically retarded.

>oh and your girls don't hate turks at all, I fucked a couple of them when I was in batumi very easily
>MUH DICK
nice niggering
now kys, you're wasting oxygen

Are you one of those smelly truck drivers who visit brothels here near the Turkish border?

Jeez, a literal fucking cockroach. You probably got aids.

your language is squigly lines lol

ხო, რა მოხდა მერე? :/

Georgia truly is our greatest ally

>tried to be nice

yeah it just looks stupid. how can you be taken seriously with a fucking spaghetti writing

>ბურგერი
>დასცინის მის ქვეყანაზე საუკუნეებით ძველ დამწერლობას

Cthulhu f'tagn

I love your rugby team :^)

They'll can't NATO as long as they have disputed territory. Plus it's a small shithole that doesn't offer NATO anything.

Same reason Ukraine can never join NATO. If they did, The West will have to deal with Russian rebels, which is a waste of time for them and Crimea situation, which could trigger WW3.

*They can't join NATO.

I thought that was Wales and NZ?

Caught between the West and Russia, EU/Nato doesn't want to commit to them despite Georgian desires, Russia is angry they aren't a puppet state and has been fucking with them since the rise of Putin

peaches

every georgian american chick ive met had a big fucking ass
big noses too but damn ass for days

>post soviet shithole calling another post soviet country a shithole

Big noses can be cute, though.

So?

nah, we call eachother those. Its usual between us