Post annoying political activism from your country

Post annoying political activism from your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRKpRIq2tNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LHKkFOLC5Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're just made because you can't eat whale. I am on an all whale diet.

Enjoy the mercury.

Is that spiderman

All spray paint cans contain toxic chemicals...

It's the little mermaid, an old statue which is the target of continual vandalism.

Never eaten Whale, I've seen a can of it at an Oriental food store, but it was pricey and not fresh.

What's the best way to enjoy whale (other than a freshly butchered whale steak)

>white people will ACTUALLY defend this

Give me a single reason why this shouldn't be forcibly stopped.

And don't give me that "but it's tradition" horse shit.

[screenshot of my shitposting.png]

When other races sees this, what do you think goes through their minds?

... and this.

Come on, whites. You can be better than this.

This is what white "civilization" looks like.

This is the true face of white people. When their thin veneer of civility is finally dropped, they turn into bloodthirsty savages.

You sure it's not the Sea Shepard?

Where do you suggest they butcher these animals? It's so convenient to just do it there as opposed to a butcher shop

>hunting for food and materials
>should be stopped

Explain you fucking leaf

Fucking leftist, its not even a political statue. Just having any culture that isn't African is becoming offensive to them

The leftist landwhales are just trying to protect their aquatic brethren.

It's fishing, for food

Canadians will defend this...

Yeah
It should be five times bigger at least

Looks like people feeding themselves to me. What's the problem here?

how is this annoying? honestly whales shouldn't be killed at the rate they're being killed. whales might mean zero to you because they don't impact you directly but they're extremely important and would cause an extreme imbalance if they were wiped out.
i thought europeans had the animal empathy gene unlike the retarded nips

who cares?

Whales are mammals, you can't fish for mammals. Idiot. But why should I expect logic from a whale SLAUGHTER advocate.

Other people have these cunts too?
Pic related environmental activists from my cuntry

I just showing that leafy is a hypocrite.

Whale-meat is yum yum

I think they use the mermaid because it's also a sea creature, therefore covered in the blood of the whales

After we genocide the leafs, what's next?

>Fucking leftist
Being for the protection of whales is apolitical. It's not "leftist" to have a molecule of empathy in your body.

who wears a sweater in the ocean? cant defend that

pls explain leafy ---------->

I would thoroughly enjoy going on a seal clubbing expedition.

Its wool burger, and is a fucking awesome insulator even when wet.

If it swims in the sea like a fish, I call it a fish, so you fish it. If you have a big enough hook it will bite, but usually they use explosive harpunes.
Show me your logic then? Why shouldn't we fish for these whales like we fish for mackarell, or hunt for deer?

*AUSTICS SEAMEN CUMIN' THROUG*

It is leftist though to vandalize things others created, for vaguely political reasons

>Other people have these cunts too?
Oh yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRKpRIq2tNQ

youtube.com/watch?v=LHKkFOLC5Cg

Why the fuck are we allowing this? Why aren't we stopping this?

Remember this guy was too crazy for Greenpeace. He was a cofunder.

Tfw it's the same Aussie cunt.

Now THAT was painting it black! Women and children screaming as the whales come up shore and getting killed.. wtf

How does it taste?

Why do you care? You might as well ask how human flesh tastes, you fucking sociopath.

This is beautiful

We need to start living our culture again

And kys, leaf

based
whales are food, there is literally no reason whatsoever to not hunt and eat whale

you obviously don't hunt them to extinction, there are many species of whale with healthy populations

> "Under attack from the Norwegian Navy"
> Calling other people pirates
Such crybabies, they entered our waters and stood in the way of people's jobs with pirate activity. Fuck em

>It is leftist though to vandalize things others created, for vaguely political reasons
I'm sure every spraypainted swastika you've seen is just a leftist being 'ironic', eh? There's literally no reaching you, you've been completely brainwashed.

its a bit dry, i can't quite remember, been a while since i had it.

>Sees this
Esl detected. Fuck off ahmed

What does whale taste like ?

Frozen. Whale meat was a regular thing in Norway when i was growing up. Just don't buy it in a can. Would you buy prime beef in a can?

support your local

einprozent.de

whale is healthy . and whales are not as clever as greenpiez believes

Shut up leaf, take out that hockey stick of your ass.
Also, according to cannibal abbos humans taste like pork.

Got bored of rebbit?

>The leftist landwhales are just trying to protect their aquatic brethren.

>whale is healthy
No it isn't. It's filled with mercury.

there are enough whales in the sea. they cull only the small nigger whales , hunting white whales is not allowed

Kek

Why are you Canucks such a menace to this board?

doesn`t matter , I am a machine

Do not come to our seas and tell us what we can't do on our own turf.

Afd makes their own beer ? Damn I need to get my hands on some of that

whiny liberals having confederate monuments removes is pretty crappy. history is history whether you like it or not.

send an email to the AfD HQ in Berlin , maybe they have some left . otherwise : import the beer or just reproduce the AfD label and print it on your own beer , make some advertising for the AfD party if You want , maybe some us people with german background could help .

many thanks , AfD Netzkommunikation / Sup Forums lateshift

go back to your country, ahmed

You have some nerve criticizing Canada, kraut.

What a whiny homo

Natives marching down our main drags demanding investigation into Winnipegs missing women.
We have 2 giant rivers in a province famous for aboriginal violence / suicide. They are getting dumped or dumping themselves. We've done audits before but we can't publish the truth because the truth is racist.

Dub's don't lie

No it's actually 100% leftist. You support forceful regulation for no reason other than your feelings about whales. Fuck off leftist scum

Sjw/feminist wannabes

SHHHHHH!!!!!

Don't tell them that, American tactics imply that we attack innocent civilians with IEDs during peaceful events and at crowded shopping malls and concerts. We get 72 hotdogs after we die because you know we can eat after death , thats how strong we are as a people.

Once we are done blowing up people, we tend to liberate young boys and girls and marry them after we penetrate their souls with love repeatedly.

Once we have had our share of instilling love into our young, We go into town telling people to convert to the superior American way of life because it is the only way to live life. If people don't convert , we call them racists and bigots.

Once the government arrests the heathens for being racists and not converting to our way of life, we tell our wives that they have to lick our feet because we own them as property or live stock.

At the end of every month , we Americans get our government assistance checks because we choose not to work as the heathens pay us to convert them into our way of life. They owe us big time.

/thread

>Tfw not a leftists but don't approve of the killing of whales, dolphins, great apes or other top tier animals.

I think killing whales is especially dumb tho, they are such majestic creatures.

Why bother denying your brainwashing? Don't you want to be papi trumps BIG Boy?

Because we aren't leftist retards who demand that people across the planet subscribe to our dumbass opinion about whaling for food and resources

Like steak that has extra iron.

>leftist scum talking about brainwashing

O I am laffin

Don't you have 300 anti-Trump/pro-communists subreddits to browse? And 20 different news stations and 100s of different leftist news papers to read?

Kind of like liver, but with a firmer texture.

Pablemos, homosexuals, catacucks and Feminist Whores.

fucking nuke this shithole

>I'm sure every spraypainted swastika you've seen is just a leftist

t. buys meat at the (((grocery store)))

we inject ourselves with mercury to build up an immunity we r ok

>insulting someone by telling them they read a lot
I hope you're still laffin, cause I am too. Let's laff together! At you!

Reeeeeeee, fucking federalists, Let us be a COUNTRY!!!

I feel bad for the whales too... they dindu nuffin and are smart.

Propaganda isn't expanding your mind bro, does the opposite

Cut it up in thin slices, marinade, barbecue.

Whale meat doesn't really taste all that much, but it has a great texture to it, so with the right seasoning it is fucking delicious.

Disclaimer: I've only eaten whale a couple of times, there might be a big differences between different whale species.

Is Sup Forums propaganda?

Damn, Now I wanna cook up a whale.

You've got it backwards, it is your job to give reasons why it should be stopped, not the other way around.

Of course it's propaganda. Only propagandists would spread the false notion that whaling is acceptable.

Snowflake.

When will Jap-moot make it possible to filter posts by country? Getting real tired of leafs acting rambunctious on the internet.

I bet you're against clubbing Seals too? We shouldn't have stopped. It was a very profitable and durable venture. It served as a culling method for a booming population of Ice Rodents