Brit/pol/ Polls Edition

>Corbyn suffers childcare car crash interview at hands of Women's Hour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40090520

>Lastest Owen Jones and Peter Hitchens
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/30/theresa-may-bores-britain-election-labour-hustings
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/happy-oak-apple-day.html

>Zoo worker killed by tiger
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-40089174

>Sturgeon calls for IndyRef2 at the end of Brexit process in Manifesto
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40086276

>Labour plans will see your council tax triple at least
express.co.uk/news/politics/810616/general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-council-tax-bills-homeowner-john-mcdonnell

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hivja
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
youtube.com/watch?v=JKOM2ywB7nQ
order-order.com/2017/03/21/three-labour-gorton-candidates-attended-khomeinist-rallies/
strawpoll.me/13073628
electoral-reform.org.uk/additional-member-system#sthash.Lt7MzY3L.dpuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always archive sites with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/Hivja

Check these digits. Lottery win for me tonight

GREEN SURGE
A
Y
S

Putney is/was a good area.This is going to spread to the rest of the UK

If I win I'll buy you all a realdoll each

Does anyone here shave their legs?

If so, why?

>"user, I need to talk to you about your ludicrous plans to vote in a pointless election next week"

What do?

can somebody tell me why the fuck british problems have to become american problems?

Like I'm all fine with helping you and everything, but you guys are so fucking ungrateful that it's not even worth it anymore.

>wwi and wwii
>let's declare war against germany
>waaahhh america pls halp they're carpet bombing our cities!!
>70 years later
>heh we saved you from the germans in both world wars you should be kissing our feet

>2015
>let's hold a Brexit referendum
>Trump: Britain will be the first in line to get a trade deal
>almost a year later
>DRUMPF DIDNT CAUSE BREXIT HE IS A FAT UGLY ORANGE LIAR WHO ONLY HURT THE REFERENDUM

>now concert attack
>hey britain we stand with you in solidari-
>fuck you america, we just know you're responsible for this because of your never ending wars in the ME that sure we said we'd help but now we know we were forced into and it's definitely not about the role we played in partitioning the region after wwii or the Crusades where we pillaged over half the continent

I'm not a woman so no

Marginal tory-lab seat with a brexiteer tory. I want us to properly leave the EU Peter

Have YOU taken the Empirepill yet?

Just checked news sites. Most major news places have Corbyn's car crash interview as one of their top stories, excluding the Mirror and the Guardian for obvious reasons. The Telegraph and BBC News have it, right now, as their biggest story. I think it will make it onto evening news because it was videoed. RIP the Corbyn's already slim chances.

completely agree and get snug in bed, while droves of gorms vote

Inshallah, Labour will win

Okay so we know Jews lie. Russian Jews lied about the Holocaust after all. Russians also said they killed Hitler, and yet when examined many years later the skull fragments turned out to be that of a female. We all know that Jews lie, so is this why the FBI didn't believe that Hitler died in Berlin?
>vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

Relax, lads.

Mummy has this in the bag.

I'm a massive gay and even I don't shave my legs. I have been slightly tempted to though because my hair is fine and thin anyway.

one day you'll understand that you've been no fucking help and only done damage to us and that you're the ones who have been killing european civilisation

Shut the fuck up, you fat shit. I like America and think you cunts are great.

>implying i'm voting
Not even going to waste my time, Peter.

> Mercantilism superior to Manchester Capitalism

Anybody watch that Watford Labour conference? Fucking blatant pandering to niggers and muzzies.
>"vastly under-represented in the media"
I haven't seen a white presenter on Sky all day; TWO nigger anchors, one Muslim correspondent and a Jew!
What a cunt Corbyn is.

You picked the wrong numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKOM2ywB7nQ

BEADY PARTY IS THE PARTY THAT BRITAIN NEEDS.

BEADY PARTY PLANS TO KEEP THE INTERNET FREE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - FREE OF ARYANS.
WE PLAN TO REPEAL THE SNOOPERS CHARTER AND REPLACE IT WITH THE BEADY EYES CHARTER - INSTEAD OF SPYING ON OUR OWN CITIZENS WE PLAN TO SPY ON THE CITIZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES - CHIEFLY GERMANY

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE DIMINISHING AMOUNT AND QUALITY OF OUR MOST VITAL, LIFE SUSTAINING SUBSTANCE - ARYAN BLOOD?

ARE YOU TIRED OF ARYANS RUNNING RAMPANT IN THE STREETS - THE BLOOD CONSTABULARY OVERSTRETCHED AND UNDERFUNDED?

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE CONTINUING NON-AGGRESSION POLICY THAT WE CONTINUALLY PURSUE WITH THEIR ARYAN NATION?

WE PROMISE TO OPEN SIX NEW BLOOD REFINERIES ACROSS THE NORTH OF ENGLAND AND CREATE FOUR NEW REFINERY SHIPS.

A VOTE FOR THE BEADY PARTY IS A VOTE FOR A REAL ARYANDIED.

WE WILL REINSTATE THE NATIONAL ALLOWANCE OF ARYANBLOOD. THERE WILL BE 500ML A DAY OF PURE GOVERNMENT STANDARD FOR EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD.

PERFIDY CENTRES WILL BE REOPENED ACROSS THE UK TO CONTINUE KEEPING OUR FINGERS IN EVERY PIE ACROSS THE CONTINENT AND BEYOND.

BEADY PARTY WILL GET THE ARYANS OFF THE STREETS AND INTO THE REFINERY WHERE THEY BELONG. THE CONSERVATIVE, LABOUR AND UKIP PARTY WILL NOT NAME THE THREAT THAT IS DESTROYING OUR GREAT NATION AND WILL NEITHER ADMIT THAT THEIR INACTION IN ROUNDING THEM UP IS THE CAUSE OF OUR GREAT DECLINE.

YOU WILL NOT HEAR "WE CAN'T ROUND UP THE ARYANS THEY HAVE RIGHTS"

YOU WILL HEAR "WE CAN SEND EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM TO THE CENTRIFUGE."

VOTE BEADY - THE ONLY PARTY THAT PROMISES TO KEEP THE BLOOD BOILING.

A disastrous week, 9 days from the election still 12pts ahead. She could kill a tramp and get a majority at this point.

>Angus Robertson losing his seat

glorious

>so you totally didnt vote for those racist conservatives, right?

>responding to the american copypasta

The absolute state of you lads

The polling station is a great place to pick up womyn.

has this ever been funny?

>You picked the wrong numbers.
Just you wait. It's my turn to win and once I do I'll be getting away from this kebab infested island

a-are you a boy?

Fuck off queer scum. You'll be the first to go, alongside the pakis.

>implying I vote

op's very sensitive he doesn't like views not of his own. its ok cupcake everything will be A .O. K
how's the slow motion car crash that is u.k doing ? lol what's with them out of touch private boarding school pedo collaborating scumbags ?

can a shity wee english shills thread filled with biased journalism permanently fixed on a shity chan make any difference. ?
do you have any of your own work op .?
of course not you dont have the skill.
well they say those who can't write articles hang out 24/7 in kids forums shilling kids
ever hear that saying op kek

So which big names are we all excited to lose their seats on June 8th???

I believe that if the Labour party is destroyed space in the political spectrum will open up for a new party that is truly representative of working people, and that this election is the best opportunity we're going to get for a generation to facilitate that

Northern Rape Gangs
Bradford West voter intimidation
segregated Islamist labour rallies
Corbyn hosting programs on homophobic anti-semitic Press TV

order-order.com/2017/03/21/three-labour-gorton-candidates-attended-khomeinist-rallies/

NAAAZIII, SHE SCREAMED

t. aryan

>"excuse me, why is a filthy shitskin boy sat at my kitchen table?"

Yeah, UKIP

LABOUR SURGE

Any big names expected to lose their seats? I know Angus Robertson could lose his and there's a possibility that Clegg could go too.

Clive Lewis, Cat Smith, Angus Robertson

UKIP is over. They have fulfilled their purpose.

shits all fucked up lads

Lads, simple question.

Will you be voting for strong and stable Mummy, or weak and wobbly Corbyn?

fuck off you ARYAN shill, when the Beady Party comes to power you will be the first one to be swept into the Blood Refinery along with the rest of your misbegotten kin.

Either that or drink the Angloblood and join us.

>Lib dems 10%
>UKIP 7%
>Lab 28%
Lab will hoover up votes from these 3rd parties. I want to believe.

>IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13073628
>IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13073628
>IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13073628

Just up on The Guardian.

Wew.

>voting

Egotist and sectarians blew it.

MOMMY

UKIP will be on 4-5% and Lib Dems on 7-8%

Apartheid when?

>the guardian advocating segregation

Blimey

a what?

MOMMY ?

Posting le funny comic book man is even more pathetic than voting

OH MOMMY

How does the Additional Member System work?

AMS is a hybrid voting system. It combines elements of First Past the Post where voters mark an X next to the candidate they want to represent them in their constituency, and proportional representation, where voters mark an X next to a party who have a list of candidates to represent a larger regional constituency. This helps to overcome the disproportionality often associated with First Past the Post elections.

Under AMS, each voter typically gets two votes – one for a candidate and one for a party.

Each constituency returns a single candidate, in the style of First Past the Post. The votes for the party list candidates are then allocated on top of these constituency seats to ‘top up’ the number of seats won by each party to represent their share of the votes proportionally. These are the “additional members”.

- See more at: electoral-reform.org.uk/additional-member-system#sthash.Lt7MzY3L.dpuf

2205?

That's a long way off m8

Lab might do a bit better than that.

I'm thinking Labour 30, Tories 47.

My brother does sometimes. He's a cyclist, it's something to do with road rash if he falls off. You don't want hair mixed in with scabs and gravel.

>mOmmy
GTFO

Reminder that the left wing media and the left wing politicians like Corbyn are just playing 4D chess. You do realise the moment Corbyn gains power he will do a 180 and go full 14/88? The leftist media is just trying to sow discontent.
I can see the pogrom in Islington North right now, and it's beautiful.

time is running out mate, if Beady Party don't win the Blood Refineries will run dry and we will die out for good.

It's always funny.

Maybe. More likely a new party that incorporates UKIP's anti-immigration stance with a more redistributive approach to economics. Then the LibDems can merge with whatever's left of Labour to become the true metro leftie cuck party they're both so desperate to be

>implying the comedian was funny

GOODNIGHT WHITE SIDE

SAY IT ANT SO MOMMY ?

Yep, you got a problem with that?

>MOMMY
>british flag

Really makes you think

BLACK POWER

couldn't care less; i day dream about renouncing my citizenship

Neither, I'll be voting for a parachute princess tory candidate in an optimistic attempt to oust Labour from what has until now been a safe seat

Comrade Corbynov and Sharia May can both fuck themselves with rakes

>voting yes
Are you fucking stupid lads

MUMMY NO !!! SKIPPY NO !!!!!

When you've just spent £280 to renew your gym membership and you find out chicken wire does a better job and is only £2.

defending my local brexiteer from lib+lab consolidation

I'm voting Tory because my local MP voted against letting in 3000 unaccompanied "child" syrian refugees.

remain constituency btw

Agree with you. But if we're not going to have capitalism then mercantilism would be my next choice. What we have now isn't working.

dosnt it just ? ?

LIB DEM SURGE

Why the fuck hasn't Alex Salmond lost his seat after all based on these?

Robertson going is a good blow to the Scottish Nazi Party, but Salmond has to be ousted as well to prevent him trying to take over at Westminster.

No.

If you want PR so bad, reform the HoL.

Voting for Damien Green in my postal vote boisss

Hey Bongcucks, what exactly is the legality of foreigners running for PM in your country?
Do they have to be from the UK or just legal citizens?
I'm trying to mentally entertain the possibility of Zuckerjew running for PM against Corbyn and May for the lulz

why dont you have a big baps gf yet?

What happened to the Tory lead?