-How Team Obama Tried To Hack The Election

New revelations have surfaced that the Obama administration abused intelligence during the election by launching a massive domestic spy campaign that included snooping on Trump officials.
The irony is mind-boggling: Targeting political opposition is long a technique of police states like Russia, which Team Obama has loudly condemned for allegedly using its own intelligence agencies to hack into our election.
The revelations, as well as testimony this week from former Obama intel officials, show the extent to which the Obama administration politicized and weaponized intelligence against Americans.

archive.is/hIHP0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0jXbF
youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI
youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU
youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA
youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk
youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus
youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY
youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik
youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo
youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k
youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw
youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80
youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk
youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY
youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM
youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4
youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM
youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0
youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg
youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s
youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
blacklistednews.com/Intelligence_Community_Leaks_Are_Normalizing_Domestic_Surveillance_Abuses/58808/0/38/38/Y/M.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yawn
I'm very sleepy now
I will take a nap

first post shill post.
you can tell when (((((they)))))) don't want something brought to light.

bump

ny post article
archive.is/0jXbF

National Security Agency under President Barack Obama routinely violated privacy protections while snooping through foreign intercepts involving US citizens — and failed to disclose the breaches, prompting the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court a month before the election to rebuke administration officials.

The story concerns what’s known as “upstream” data collection under Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, under which the NSA looks at the content of electronic communication. Upstream refers to intel scooped up about third parties: Person A sends Person B an email mentioning Person C. Though Person C isn’t a party to the email, his information will be scooped up and potentially used by the NSA.

Further, the number of NSA data searches about Americans mushroomed after Obama loosened rules for protecting such identities from government officials and thus the reporters they talk to.

slide/shill posters out in full force to keep this hidden

Excellent find

RAAAR
I'M FUCKING ALIVE NOW
I'M GONNA GO DO 50 PUSHUPS

Fuck Obama.

This is the actual end of democracy in America.

needs a bump
OP can't bump

bump

sliding is real

have another bump

That nigger was pure cancer on this country

the question is can we be cured or is it terminal? Does the left have too much of a foot hold?

thanks bump-bro

Here to bumpings.

Obama the CIA agent lol

>has no backstory
i buy this unironically

as much as i buy trump and bannon are fbi white hat forces

BUMP
U
M
P

NSA/CIA spying for Obama is probably what got Seth Rich unmasked and murdered

Of course he did, now how do we get Americans and the MSM to give a shit?

Maybe I should post this stuff in a Seth Rich thread?

well, the NY Post covered it.
archive.is/0jXbF

What other MSM outlets can we get to cover it?

Bump

There is clear consensus that a foreign government was trying (and did) meddle in our "free" elections by aiding the current administration. The only real question is whether that administration was actively working with said foreign government or not. Trying to accuse intelligence agencies of "spying" while they were actively investigating these potential acts of treason is nothing short of mental gymnastics. It's frightening how many people the US are openly embracing treason simply to "piss off libtards".

ur a fag tho

>authored by Tyler Durden
what are the odds

Do your parents know you will never give them grandchildren because you prefer sex with men?

>consensus
I disagree!

Zero hedge was trying to spread a NY Post article to a larger audience.
archive.is/0jXbF

I bet they're delusional and think it's just a phase.

you should link this thread

i fuck pillowpets u fuckin mongrel

Shit, there might be hope for you yet?

good idea

THIs is the biggest scandal in history yet nobody is saying anything. Can't we meme this into the news

The FISA court literally called it abuse of power and a "lack of candor" the worst part is that the FBI IllEGALLY shared the info with a "3rd party" could be DNC. Kys shill, this is the biggest story in political history

This it just simply vanished only to be replaced with 'Muh Russia" and "2 scoops" bullshit.

It's frightening how openly you're embracing faggotry.

if trump won't do anything we're fucked
luckily he is doing so much behind the scenes and truly still /our4Dchessplayer/

You illiterate fuck. If you knew anything about Zero Hedge you would know that pseudonym has been around a LONG time.

Biggest scandal in USA history. Bump.

Yeah...that guy just embarrassssssed himself severely.

>clear consensus
Whatever you say bozo.

NO EVIDENCE OF TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION VIDEOS:

MAXINE WATERS: youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI

CHRIS MURPHY: youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU

JAMES CLAPPER #1: youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0

JAMES CLAPPER #2: youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA

JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #1: youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk

JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #2: youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus

DIANNE FEINSTEIN: youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc

ADAM SCHIFF: youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY

DEVIN NUNES: youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik

JOE MANCHIN: youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo

JAMES COMEY #1: youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ

JAMES COMEY #2 (KIND OF): youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k

JAMES COMEY / MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw

MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80

PETER KING: youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk

TOM COTTON: youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY

TREY GOWDY: youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM

PAUL RYAN: youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4

RAND PAUL: youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM

LORETTA LYNCH: youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ

VLADIMIR PUTIN: youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0

JULIAN ASSANGE CONFIRMS LEAKS ARE NOT FROM RUSSIA: youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg

BARACK OBAMA [states elections cannot be hacked]: youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

DONALD TRUMP [condemns it immediately]: youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg

VLADIMIR PUTIN DISCUSSES HILLARY INFLUENCING RUSSIAN ELECTIONS THOUGH BECAUSE WHY NOT: youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s

SCHUMER, PUTIN, PELOSI, RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR: youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A

I linked this thread in the three existing Seth Rich threads. I guess I bumped each as I did it. That's okay. I would never sage a Seth Rich thread even if it meant sliding this thread a little. They all need to be on top.

i'll keep bumping

Obama since 2008, gave the DNC access to the NSA's Data so they could monitor groups & the DNC "Clean up Crews" could be more efficient.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

bump

Brennan is a domestic commie terrorist that converted to Islam in the 90's. You literally can't trust anything he says.

What you have now is globalists have full control of the media. Trump has control of the military and is outing the media for their bullshit for months. Military always wins in the end.

Seth bump.

BUmp also why not start calling in to cnn and all those liberal fucking fake news pushers and fucking with their phone lines, like anonomous did in operation chanology. not my personal army, just giving a godamn suggestion

I linked this thread in the slide threads while I saged them

why not start from the tail and work our way up to the head. from the news sites to the deep state key figures

(((Democracy))) has always been fucked.

However now it is truly compromised with technology people will turn to the light

we have already turned on the lights, now we are just staring at the target

also bump

WE WUZ CAUGHT

by fucking who

who caught us dammit

>meddle in our "free" elections

Please explain what meddling is? Is this meddling in a free election?

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

Whatever works. I just hope it's done thoroughly.

bump-o

and not a single one of your circle of jerks can name how russia meddled or even name a crime? maybe someone close to Trump stole a bottle of russian vodka Hillary was supposed to swig before a speech so as to reduce her coughing fits? moron.

Hmm, so I just finished the article, and it seems like there's nothing really interesting here. Best not to waste your time on it.

Nigger and cunt cooked that whole thing up because they thought cunt would win in a landslide then they were going to destroy trump, his family, and business with the whole muh russia fake conspiracy that they would have gotten away with with cunt peons in charge of everything.

Is European politicians going on TV and demanding Americans not elect Donald Trump "meddling in the election"?

KYS you fucking shill

"No time for love Dr. Jones!"

yes. just like Obama shilling for Macron.
Fuck!
Even out of office he couldn't resist meddling

this
i don't understand how "muh russia" normies don't see this

Buuuuuump

keep it up

We just need to make them aware that they are missing out on a great story.

CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics)
CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk)
CNN Newsroom (@CNNnewsroom)

no flooding... just respectfully request that they cover the story.

anyone have any others?

>We just need to make them aware that they are missing out on a great story

Are you fucking retarded? You think they aren't reporting on this shit because they don't know about it? They aren't reporting on it because they're part of the corruption. Open your fucking eyes.

exactly

FISA is a rubber stamp. This is insane.

I know... but i-if enough of us asked them nicely. they might cover it.
CBS News (@CBSNews)
CBS News PR (@CBSNewsPress)
CBS News Politics (@CBSPolitics)

You know user, we could all ask nicely and they might listen if enough of us asked nicely

Insane that a rubber stamp court would call out the alphabet agencies for abuse of power? It would have to be pretty egregious for that to happen. Right?

I'm surprised they'd finally say something.

Also, I appreciate this thread, keep up the work.

Yeah, the fact that the FISA courts called it this must mean that it was way worse than anyone suspects.

Time to bust out the memes

blacklistednews.com/Intelligence_Community_Leaks_Are_Normalizing_Domestic_Surveillance_Abuses/58808/0/38/38/Y/M.html

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/

You must be 18yo to post on this site.

>putting a nigger into a position of power
never again please

The electric chair

This is a joke right? You can't be this naive and dumb. They're trying to overthrow a democratically elected President, but I'm sure they'll listen if we "ask nicely"...Good luck with that.

yeah thats a zero-hedge thing...they were redpilled before the term redpilled.

like this?

Pretty much. It's a collection of smart people that have just had enough.

hahahah cia now trying to pretend they were led by a rogue politicized man
NOT ANYMORE, JEWS

Well, the last time I suggested that a bunch of anons send tweets to the MSM I used the wrong words and earned myself a two week ban from the Sup Forums mods for a "call to raid". So this time I'm being careful about my words. If those posts were too subtle for you then I don't know what to tell you.

NBC News (@NBCNews)
NBC Nightly News (@NBCNightlyNews)
NBC Politics (@NBCPolitics)

why do u think they arent well aware of this

You don't have to tell me shit. I'm telling you, stop wasting your fucking time contacting MSM about this. It's like contacting Pravda and asking them to report negative shit about the Soviets.

So I should be a good goy and be quiet? Should I take a nap too?

Bumporino