Fuck Sandniggers

>come to America as refugee
>hate on Americans
>complain about oppression

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=dc1_1489931061
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was it they do in a response to cartoons?

Those types of ungrateful fucks deserve to be brought back to Syria.

H-Hey greatest ally

>Me @ Muslims that go crazy when I their prophet is "disrespected"

Urge to kill rising.

>me @ sandniggers when they are being deported
you're... just moving

>it's just a book

>me @ islams who believe in ancient desert anime

>anime

>It's just a book - take 2
liveleak.com/view?i=dc1_1489931061

This filthy Arab has pissed me off more than most people I've dealt with in quite a while. Can we fuck with him in any way?

>me at mudslimes when half of them are goatfucking terrorists who believe in the extermination of infidels
its just... a religion of peace

>it's just a drawing
>literally explodes with anger

But seriously though, why are you so triggered by people disrespecting the flag? I can't bring myself to become angry at the act itself.

Okay, so it's provocative and all. It still shouldn't be banned, as long as the flag is owned by you or the owner has consented to it.

Getting furious at flag burning is sandnigger-tier. Not as bad as the Muslims who go loco when we draw their pedo prophet, mind you, but at its core it is the same.

>its okay when i do it because there's 1.6 billion of us and we are all oppressed

>I can't bring myself to become angry at the act itself.

Of course not, you faggots have been castrated by anti-nationalistic rhetoric for decades. I always find it funny when some of my European family members come to the U.S. for holidays and are amazed at how many flags they see on houses.

Nice try SPLC

The Quran is printed in just paper

>It's...a piece of fabric
...and you're a piece of shit that hopefully could be processed into soap.

Why do black people get so upset when there's a burning cross on their lawn.

It's just pieces of wood.

>But seriously though, why are you so triggered by people disrespecting the flag?

It should be legal because we have the freedom of speech. But to disrespect the flag of my forefathers after he was let into this country, that makes my blood boil.

Show someone this when they say immigrants are more patriotic. Immigrants hate us they just want free shit.

Not so much the flag as the smugness of the faggot burning the flag

>A Scandi shit doesn't understand why disrespecting your nations flag is an issue

We aren't saying we should go allah akbar on them but I don't think calling them worthless subhuman scum is crossing a line.

If it is a piece of fabric then why did you work so hard to come here to disrespect it?

So this guy is a refuge or we just jumping to conclusions to feed our hate?

Don't worry nord fag you're not the only one who doesn't give a shit about your country.

>me @ dune coons that go crazy when an A-10 BRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTS their village
>it's...just a bunch of paper glued together

>The Confederate flag is a flag of traitors and white supremacy!
>The American flag is just a piece of fabric!

>So this guy is a refuge or we just jumping to conclusions to feed our hate?

>they call us cucked
HAHAHAHAHAHAWHWAHAHAHAH
palestinian refugees, even germany doesnt accept shit like that

Then he won't mind me "disrespecting" a Quran.

>they call us cucked
Not if you all send him drawings of Muhammad sucking the shit from a pig's ass and pictures of the Palestinian flag being desecrated :D