Should hunting be outlawed?

Should hunting be outlawed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should be allowed to hunt and kill liberals

The opposite; we should expand it to allow the hunt of humans with an IQ

i think everyone should hunt at least once, it teaches you a valuable survival skill and shows you just how superior humans are to other animals

For every animal killed, ten more are protected because it was killed.

Sure outlaw legal hunting, if you really feel like promoting poaching... retard.

No.
But killing a giraffe like that is a pretty fucking shitty thing to do. At least go hunting where it takes some semblance of skill.

>take away the only thing supporting africas nations
permits cost $300k+ and animals selected to be hunted are carefully selected by teams with phds

she got blacked. nice

I can't wait for Mooselamb season to open!!!!

No, poaching should be outlawed
oh wait, it already is! good job friend

We are the apex predator. In many areas, we have wiped out the other predators. Hunting should be managed. We have an ecological role to play.

Prey animals only like deer, elk, birds, rabbits etc. If you want to get a trophy hunting a bear, lion, tigers etc you gotta do that shit in the manly way with a spear and knives, no guns you pussy. You wanna catch a prime predator? You gotta earn that glory in the old way son.

There are easier ways to commit sucide friend.

No bag limit during Ramadan.

>t. i have no idea how the world works

dude xD let's pretend we're back in the stoneage and lets go hunting with a spear, dude xD let's ignore thousands of years of technological development xD

is it considered gay to kill herbivores in the hunting community?

not even a little, predators dont taste good unless its in chilli or something with a ton of spices

poor zebra

trophy hunting is for faggots.

Only if use bows arrows and spears firearms shouldnt be allowed.

In the United States, animals do not enjoy legal protection as individual sentient beings.
They are classified as property, so any legal punishment is usually about the same as you'd expect for damaging property.

You could walk up to a police man and torture a dog to death, get arrested, go to court and walk out with a minimal penalty, I'm talking either a fine or a few dozen hours of community service.

It sounds crazy, I know, but most laws penalising animal mistreatment are either around property damage, or the damage the animals can do to others.

When the world is eating lab grown meat, yes. Until then you are a hypocrite. Eat and use everything you hunt. It's valuable.

so instead of killing an animal outright, you want in to die a slow agonizing death? youre an idiot

Why should it? It helps maintain healthy population levels in an artificial environment intended to keep as many animal species alive and well as possible.

Liberals are fucking nutjobs who can't see that there is a necessary practicality in killing these animals.

Yes!
No I change my mind

Hunting endangered species for trophies is immoral.

Hunting for food in a sustainable fashion is healty, puts man closer to nature and builds character.

Id Kick that girl so hard in her cunt she'd die desu

underrated

I'd rather eat it but to each his own.

>immoral
how so? Its the only commodity these preserves have, so its what they sell. A permit costs $300k+ and a team of phds carefully choose which animal is to be hunted (usually one near the end of its life anyways) its literally the only thing saving these endangered species

>that girl wouldnt just kill you from a kilometer away

I dunno why but i get fucking mad when i see women Hunters like that, posing with a gun like they actually did something. Just FUCK off, bitch.

delet this

You could be the queen of the gays. My God, you're such a faggot it's unfathomable how you can type since you probably have a cock gripped in each hand.

I felt pretty inferior to the fucking squirrels that eluded me this weekend

Oj look, another "if you're attracted to 16 year old female humans in prime breeding age you're a mentally ill pedophile" retard.

Added you to my ignore list, faggot.

Letting women hunt should be outlawed

uhmm teen titties should be lawed

Of course not. Why would you want to outlaw such a redpilled activity?

Giraffes can kick a lion to death, what do you us to do? Box them?

It's humor. Learn it.
P.S. She Was 12 in the photo.

A knifeless bong vs a loli with a hunting rifle. I know who I'm betting on. Sorry, bong, but I'll recommend a good taxidermist to her so that you can be remembered.

On those African hunts, you're not allowed to bring the meat home. What often happens is the hunters get to have some prime cuts when they're there, and the rest of the meat goes to the locals.

hunting women should be legal desu

That's alright. So long as I'm getting her prime cuts, the locals can have my seconds.

No. Quit being a pussy.

Animals are here for us to kill and eat.

>doesn't know that hunting is the only source of income for 90% of animal reserves in Africa
>whitout hunting elephants would most likely go extinct

hunters can't be considered human let alone White and should be eliminated

No. People protect and defend what they care about. And like it or not, people who hunt like to have things around to shoot at. The reason there are fifty plus species still around in North America that were on the brink of extinction in the early 1900's is because a bunch of hunters got together and said, 'If these things are all gone, we won't be able to shoot at them anymore." So decades before the Sierra Club or Green Peace formed, Ducks Unlimited and other hunting groups got together and set about saving the animals they like to shoot at. And while the latte drinking, Prius driving city dwelling environmentalist donates a couple hundred a year to the World Wildlife Fund and calls it a day, the pickup driving Bubba has taken out a second mortgage to go in with his buddies to buy 100 acres of land so he can shoot at Bambi in the fall. As to OP's pic, giraffes aren't even close to endangered. They're as common as white tail deer are in the Southeastern U.S.

>trophy hunting is for faggots.

It's legal to hunt faggots as trophies?

That damned thing will feed a hundred people for several days. The hunter paid for a tag, which cost her $3200. She also paid another $3000 to $5000, depending on how many guides and spotters she had, all of went into managing the parks and funding defense from illegal hunting. The meat will be distributed to the local population.

>should an act of survival be outlawed

go fuck yourself you ignorant, uneducated retard.

it's not the only source by a fucking mile and it's not their most lucrative either, wildlife tourism is followed by charities and then research. They make a lot of money out of it but it's a fraction of their income. Guess where most the money goes? Dictators.

Some animals should be given the same rights as citizens, like dogs.

Kill a dog without a good reason, 1st degree murder

This.
The largest donors to wildlife conservation are hunters.

Black bear is pretty good, but only in the late summer and early fall when they've been feeding out on grasses and berries and such.

Isn't it something else too like the ones they let you kill are the elders that can't breed anymore yet still bully the younger males and don't let them get it on with the females thus stifling the herd growth?

Not really, but only kill what you will use/eat or to prevent other greater-scale deaths. Trophy hunting is degenerate. I can't believe it's considered a sport. Ridiculous

>it's not the only source by a fucking mile and it's not their most lucrative either, wildlife tourism is followed by charities and then research
This.

bear meat is super gamey and unless you grow up eating gamey meat you probably wouldnt like it

Amen

Being against safari hunting is the most retarded shit ever.
Safaris are the only source of income to help fund efforts to stop poaching.
Would you rather have a few animals killed for sport, or all of them killed for profit?

>shoot animal with arrow
>animal bleeds out slowly because didn't get a central nervous system hit
>shoot animal with high powered rifle
>animal drops almost instantly and feels almost nothing due to shock
Hunters actually talk about underpowerd calibers being inhumane to the animal by causing needless suffering. There's a reason you don't hunt white tail with a .22.

legal hunts like that are the lifeblood of many nignog village economies, take that away and they start starving in the streets with british photojournalists everywhere demanding we take them into our spare bedrooms.

As long as the hunt is legal, and isn't endangering overall species numbers I say let there be meat.

No hunting shouldn't be outlawed.
However, I just want to know what the deal is with hunters getting so giddy with killing animals just to kill them. If it was an actual situation where they hunt to eat, then that's fine. However the fact that these people are paying a shit ton of money to kill something is pretty ridiculous. They don't even get a true thrill of the hunt, because the animal is tracked and practically cornered by a shit ton of other people.

hunting with firearms should be outlawed.

No. Animal population needs to be controlled for the good of the entire habitat.

Poaching on the other hand... death penalty.

There's a caveat to this. Cops shoot dogs in the U.S. all the time, and it's treated as destruction of property. If you kill or injure a police dog, though, it's legally treated the same as a human officer.

No you pussy

>Hunting things with a gun
There's your problem. Hunting animals with a firearm takes absolutely minimal skill shouldn't be bragged about. It doesn't help that you're hunting a herpavore either.

Omnivores. and like said, I tried it once after a lifetime of venison and other tastier game....it wasn't good, edible yes, but in the same way a geriatric roadkilled moose is edible.

Yeah that giraffe was probably on its 9th kill already that day.

The whole operation is needless suffering, shooting them with paintballs or nerf guns would be more entertaining. It's just for the sake of an elite experience that they can tell themselves no one else has done and so feel it's somehow special. Hunting is fien if it's tied up with tradition, but there is nothing traditional about blowing away endangered species with high velocity rifles.

Eh, she didn't do any less than a male hunter in the same situation. She shot the damned thing. To all the people talking about "the coming race war" this is how we're raising our kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

M-maybe wwe should do that? Implement a chad hunt?
T. lonely beta

who cares?

What kind of fucking 12 year old girl wants to kill a giraffe? All the 12 year old girls I hang out with would be devastated if they even heard a giraffe had died of natural causes.

Bullshit. Having a woman who can hunt with you and doesn't flinch when it comes to gutting, skinning and butchering game is pretty awesome. As is having a freezer full of deer.

>carrying about anything in Africa
Get the fuck off my board

No.

/thread

>herpavote

herpavore

Someone who openly eats out a woman who obviously has herpies.

Patrick is such a herpavore, he ate out that disgusting obese bitch when she had one of her outbreaks.

#herpies#aids#gonorrhea#syphilis#chlamydia

You left that poor burger deep fried

you won't find any in your trailer park

Hunting for fun, yes.
Hunting for food, leather, furs, no.

good to know someone knows this. figures the Canadian would be the one to redpill people on this. For anyone else interested, do 5 minutes of research into the pittman-robertson act.

>Herpavore
>Primarily eats lizards and frogs
Herpatology is actually the study of reptiles, and the act of herping is going out and looking for lizards

No, I don't think so.

what upside down indonesia said

I would still hunt.

Self sufficiency rocks. I don't need test tube meat or GMO plants when I have fine fruit in my orchard, veggies from my garden, eggs from my own chickens and can go pop a deer.

Get out, jew.

In the particular instance of OP's pic, giraffes aren't close to endangered. Second, you can't eat them if you shoot them with paint balls. Speaking personally, deer is tasty, lean and low fat meat that is free range. And honestly, going out in the woods and sitting for hours at a time is part of the allure of hunting. Plus it's population control. The fuckers ate all my crowder peas two year ago. I bagged three of them. They owed me.

MY FEWWINGGGSSSSSSSSSS WAH WAH WAH WAAAAAAAH!

MOMMY PLEASE I HATE BAD HUNTING DADDIES THAT KILL ANWIMAHHLSSS!

PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE STOP KIWWING ANIMALS WAAAAAAAAAH!!

DADDY SHOOTTY AND IT SCARY PLEASE STOP IIIT !!!!!!!!!!!!(insert number one) !!!!!

this douchebag recently died when an elephant fell on him ;)

Everybody that I've talked to who has tasted cougar likes it better than deer or elk.

Fuck yeah, killing a giraffe looks awesome!

We evolved as a predator species. Things that are advantageous to our survival are hard wired in to give us pleasure. The surge of adrenaline and endorphins you get from a successful kill is one of those evolutionary reward mechanisms, like Orgasms during sex.
>Hell yeah, good job, you just successfully killed that animal, now you get to eat
>Hell yeah, good job, you just successfully fucked that person, now you get to breed and continue the species
We're meat robots programmed by evolution, user. The sooner you accept that, the happier you'll be.

this

underrated

This in no way applies to giraffes you fucking moron.

We shouldn't be feeding them or giving them money, let the nogs starve. What the fuck is wrong with you.

#giraffeslivesmattermore
#thannogs