New Hampshire

How can you call yourself a redpilled white man if you don't live in New Hampshire?

>93% White American (inb4 Irish & German aren't white hurr durr)
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-new-hampshire
>The best gun laws in New England (“All persons have the right to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves, their families, their property, and the state.”)
nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/new-hampshire/
>0% state income tax & 0% sales tax
bankrate.com/finance/taxes/state-taxes-new-hampshire.aspx
fool.com/taxes/2014/08/16/the-5-states-with-no-sales-tax.aspx

On top of that, the only bad areas are the big cities such as Manchester, Concord, etc. & the rural towns are based as fuck with Gadsden flags waving from every other house.

Why aren't you moving there right now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhpr.org/post/data-shows-racial-disparities-increase-each-step-nhs-criminal-justice-system#stream/0
m.dailykos.com/story/2014/5/16/1299803/-The-Niggerization-of-Wolfeboro-NH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck wants to live in a state named after a hamster?

Not an argument.

I was told new hamprshrew might trigger a relapse into my meth and heroin habits.

Massachusetts has it worse in the heroin epidemic.

No shit. It was a question :3

Lawrence and Lowell, MA have spilled over into Manchester and Nashua, NH. I'm from Lowell and I can say southern NH is no prize.

Keene is a good town in SNH.

it's the masshole dream to retire in NH, shame they bring their liberal bullshit with them

I will move there soon

Are people friendly toward Muslims there?

Achmed, just go to UAE.

Thinking about visiting the New England area soon. What are some must sees in New Hampshire?

Old bored wives of retired flatlanders are taking over our town halls bringing with them the idea that high taxes are good. They're also not used to small town politics and end up treating the treasury like their own bank account. Suxks.

Go hiking in the White Mountains, it's based asf desu.

jesus those fucking city names, guess we weren't very original.

>redpilled
>voted for Obama twice and Hillary in 2016

Really activated my almonds

tell me something about Nashua, are there many young white females?
I will start work there from the next year

>still a white ethnostate
>least liberal out of the bunch
>best gun laws
>no income or sales tax

But if it votes dem by a small margin, it's apparently no longer based.

Stay in your bible belt states which are 50% white, Tyrone.

If you want young white females, go to Massachusetts. Plenty liberal white sluts being blacked there every day.

Fuck off sandnigger, we're full.

My state is 85% white and has only voted democrat once in the last 50 years. Your move, Berniebro

Nashua is becoming overrun with shit skins. It's fucking depressing watching these people pray in the middle of the mall

t. Someone who lives on the Daniel Webster Highway and works at the Pheasant Lane Mall.

>85% white
Shitskinned to the max.

What state do you live in?

Yeah, Nashua is becoming infested with shit skins

Keene here

Indiana, the state that gave you Mike "AC/DC for LGBT" Pence

White Mountains are fucking beautiful. The Kangamangas Highway drives through them and it's gorgeous!

I'm thinking of doing a semester or two at Dartmouth College at the Tuck Business School.

Good Idea or Bad Idea?
What is the area around the campus like?

Press F to remember pumpkinfest

>Still 8-10% nigger.

Nice try, Tyrone. Indiana isn't based.

>Dartmouth College

It's in Hanover, 80% white and the rest is practically a bunch of Asians since it's a college town.

Pretty nice area desu.

Much easier to defend PNW, more arable land, the white people are more redpilled there, trade with Asia instead of dying KEBABED Europe.

Harold Covington is right, PNW is the place.

drove the kanc twice this weekend

You want a balls out ride? rt 16 through the 13 Mile Woods along the Androscoggin River between Errol and Berlin.

I will pray at home, I promise
>Plenty liberal white sluts being blacked there every day
Sounds like a nice description, hope they are into Arabs as well *.*

>pop. 1.3 millions
>93% whites

seems you need some diversity

nice, uhh...what is the situation with niggers and faggots, i heard niggers chimped out not too long ago in the university library or something.

only 3% nigger, shouldn't worry too much about chimpouts.

As for faggots, New England has plenty of them all over. Mostly in Massachusetts, though. Then again, it is a private University - so you might run into plenty of lgbt.

I live in alton bay and work in rochester. Grew up in rochester. Used to be ok, alot of nice old buildings and some good parts of town but now it's like driving into a 3rd world country. Minorities everywhere 20 per house. Trash all over their yards bushes overgrown. Sux man. And the town just keeps importing more..

It's perfect. Just enough that we don't get complacent like you New England cucks and Minnesota and start voting Democrat because "Le minorities and other cultures are based since I don't live near them!", but few enough that they don't fuck up the place like the south.

I can tolerate niggers to a certain extent if they can be controlled, but LGBT, no fucking way. I've seen what LGBT do to universities in the UK. They just dominate everything they get their hands on.

Would you recommend living on campus or off campus?

>implying we vote dem to help out the shitskins

We vote dem to help out our fellow whites in need. And with 0% income tax & 0% sales tax I'm totally fine with that.

In Nashua there are tons of shit-skin imports and niggers. It's so sad seeing the city I grew up in get destroyed like this.

Pray at home in your own fucked up country. Fix your shit before you ruin our country with your shit

I'll have to check that out, sounds beautiful

Off campus for sure. It's worth it on so many levels.

Out of state & out of country dorm room costs will be a fortune compared to just renting a small 1 bedroom apartment or studio nearby the campus.

what the fuck how can you have no income or sales tax?

i live in nh and i can;t wait to leave. nothing but trees and never ending winter.

It's funny that even though there are only 20 niggers and spics in the whole state they still manage to make the news every day.

We have property tax & a corporate tax that pays for any of the government benefits we have.

Property taxes out the ass.

oh cool, i'm just worried about taxes and other bullshit you have to deal with with living off campus

I'm checking out university owned property, it sounds like an ok deal, everything is included and it doesn't cost the earth. Also Dartmouth is way out in the sticks, travel too and from places would be difficult, I won't have a car, will have to ride a bike or walk....no fucking way i'm using public transport..

Dindus are a loud minority.

so if i rent... i can live there with no major taxes?

You won't face any taxes if you're renting an apartment off campus.

Refer to

True. They're spreading north also unfortunately.

nhpr.org/post/data-shows-racial-disparities-increase-each-step-nhs-criminal-justice-system#stream/0

They even had a chimpout in Wolfeboro, the quietest old ppl town in the state.

m.dailykos.com/story/2014/5/16/1299803/-The-Niggerization-of-Wolfeboro-NH

How an Arab person working in software company can fuck your country/state up?

Yeah but it's not like you don't see the taxes reflected in the cost of renting.

Right wing death squads when?

got you. i just cant see how it would be any worse than paying %27 on 120k a year (state income)

u guys still voted for hillary

Dover fucked us pretty good. Left the polls open later and bussed fgts in from mass, basically you could vote late as long as you were voting for her.

If you make a ton of money then yeah it's an pretty sweet deal assuming you don't mind the winters.

I'm going to NH for uni next year, hope to live there

Fuck off don't need anymore people moving to NH, got enough massholes as is bringing their shit liberal politics that destroyed mass with them.

Because the gun laws are as bad as chicago or comiefornia.

How are you the best when you can't even defend yourself or your family?

Can you explain how property taxes work to a suburban retard who voted for trump, such as I?

Do they really speak French in Berlin btw?

Nigga are you retarded? NH has virtually no gun laws

What?

You pay a tax rate that's a percentage of the value that the property was assessed at

Agreed. Day of the Massholes when?

You pay taxes based on the value of real estate you own.

miscegenation, voting left, bringing your shit ideology here, not sharing culture with us putting some slight strain on the work environment, list goes on

So let's say I live in a 60k house, I would then pay 1,200 in taxes?

Ohio's fine.

New England is a cold shithole.

you pay taxes because you are a slave

CT, RI, and MA are shitholes, VT, NH, ME are comfy

>t. 49% income tax

Because you shitskins being Sharia and terrorism every fucking where you go. I want New Hampshire to stay grenade attack free.

pay those taxes sonn,be a good citizen

At least it's inside of an actual country

I'm from Texas and I have never seen a single fucking muslim in my life outside of a mosque.

I grew up there. It's a great city but becoming shit rather quickly 10 years ago you would see maybe one or two homeless people roaming, as the homeless population mostly kept themselves in their own tent city in the woods. The heroin epidemic has brought the scum out in full force.

do you really believe in this nonsense, lol?

You're right, maybe the Swedish men just decided to get randomly violent that year. I've seen what happened in Sweden, and I lived in Germany before the migrant crisis. When you import third worlders you get third worlder problems, I've witnessed it first hand

Yes. And it isn't nonsense.

You'll miss it. I'm from Stratford and now I can't leave my overpriced shitty little flat without smelling curry and getting hollered at by shitskins.

I dont mind if they will be deported

What gives you the right to have any say in the matter what we do over here? Keep your shit religion out of New Hampshire and the United States

It's internet hence I can say whatever I want
Secondly, I am going to move to NH in september, so I will be part of community whether you like it or not

I plan on moving there in a few years.