youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/texas/articles/2017-05-26/governor-signs-law-making-texas-gun-fees-nations-lowest
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-south-idUSKBN18Q1R4?il=0
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/michael-dubke-white-house-communications-director-/
metro.co.uk/2017/05/28/american-girl-11-forced-to-marry-adult-rapist-after-becoming-pregnant-6667851/
youtube.com/watch?v=b8bIupYSZeU
youtube.com/watch?v=vjI3EakOy-s
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-while-other-controversies-rage-work-on-border-wall-moves-forward/article/2624408?platform=hootsuite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dindu

He can be charged for Deunk Deiving when he isn't even driving?

Hahahaha! You fucking rural retards!!! It's over now!!!! Admit it Drumpfiess. The gig is up!

When will he resign!?

>op pic
So will the shills still shill about DACA?

give me a quick rundown on the wh pr cheif thing

MAGA

So when is the GA special elections second round?

Dreamers btfo?

driving while INTOXICATED loops alot of items in the possible cause

Sup Forums BTFO

Trump BTFO

Men BTFO

MRAs BTFO

Twitter DudeBros BTFO

Republicans BTFO

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

Shitty Bush era neocon got replaced. Possibly one of the leakers. Whoever is in charge in his stead is behind the twitter bannings

"Driving under the influence"...does that indicate what influence? No. Any substance that impairs your ability to operate a motor vehicle is a chargeable offense.

June 20th. Considering the guy couldn't break 50% with 11 GOP candidates splitting the vote, it's all ogre.

Guys, Trump is being cucked by Rubio and pedophile Melendez (a Democrat) to change course on Cuba policy. 40 business associations are begging him not to. Why the fuck is Trump catering to a handful of hardcore Miami bitchers?

June 20th

>average rating
>7.8
>96%
What is this jewry

Muslima here again.

Who is feeding you people all those lies about mohammed being a pedophile?

Aisha was much older than 9 years old

The purge has begun

Early voting starts today. Officially the vote happen June 20

Oh look it's another article with anonymous sources

>put some diversity
>get a 90+% score
Everytime

You guys missed my question. I know he was charged with DWI (not DUI) but if he was asleep at the wheel was it "driving"? They arrested him at the sidewalk or he was literally sleeping while driving?

He's catering to Cuban voters in Florida....who voted for him. He criticized Obama when he did it originally also. I don't see how that's being "cucked".

If the cop wants to be a big enough faggot he can charge you for just sleeping one off behind the wheel with the keys in your pocket.

>Aisha was much older than 9 years old

Fuck off pedophile scum

Depends on state law

Y'all are missing his point , which was that he was asleep and not driving when they found him. He gets charged with drunk driving because he was in his car and had his keys while intoxicated, that alone is enough to charge you

>have to wait a few weeks for a mass dem suicide
Sad.

>HA HA look at this obvious and admitted honey pot provided by the Russians drumpf is done for sure we'll stop that Russian puppet take that Russia thanks Russia for the reliable intel ha ha ha

96% of the crits gave it a 'positive' review
the score collected from all of them averages to 7.8

So in theory, you could have a film that is 100% from over 200 critics, but they all gave it 5.1/10 ( if you consider 5.0+ positive)

In a lot of states simply being near your car while drunk, it is possible to be charged with DUI.

if he was taking some of the more-common crazy-pills, it's possible that he was "sleep-driving", where you're not really conscious but trying to go on your commute as normal. he could have passed out then crashed as well

My uncle was charged with a DUI in the 80s just for having his keys on him while he was sleeping in the car. He wasn't even driving. He was sleeping it off and was going to drive the next day. That's why he told me if that ever happens, hide the keys. Don't even have possession of them.

Now... this may depend on the state. The burden of proof may be higher in some states. But they can insinuate that you drove the vehicle in that state of drunkenness, which is ridiculous. But whatever

Happened to a guy I know.
>got hammered
>drove because he didn't plan on getting hammered
>gets in his car
>reclines the seat back to sleep it off
>wakes up to a tapping on his window an hour later
>blows an insanely high BAC
>cop arrests him and charges him with a DUI

>usnews.com/news/best-states/texas/articles/2017-05-26/governor-signs-law-making-texas-gun-fees-nations-lowest
>lowest
They still charge $40, South Dakota's cost $10. Do these people do any fucking research before publishing ANYTHING nowadays?

I've noticed it has become increasingly popular in some circles to refer to the Prophet of Islam as a "pedophile." This is, of course, extremely offensive to me and other Muslims, who view Muhammad as the ideal servant of God.

Muhammad’s marriage to Aisha was part of God’s plan also the average lifespan in Muhammad’s day was so low that people had to marry young.

81% of Americans and a shitton of huge corporations want a more open relationship with Cuba. Trump is hurting the whole country for the sake of a few hardliners still mentally stuck in the 1950s. Humiliation for someone else's benefit is the definition of cuck.

He molested a 6 year old and probably fucked goats too.

Sleeping with a nine year old is pedophilia.

Fuck off pedophile scum

Well he did start the car, right?

Your kind makes me puke, get the fuck out of this thread and stop existing.

Are the Germans cheating on trade or do they just make good products?

>replying to toothpaste

Just stop and hell go away

>lowest in the nation
>forgetting the states with constitutional carry
I wish mine wasn't $100.

Ummmm sorry, sweetie. Ossoff Oasis in Georgia. Get ready for Republicans to cry like bitches. Can't fucking wait.

You faggots are so over. The party of Drumpf is done.

Huge corporations also want open borders, why should you czre what they want?

?

SYRIAN REBELS SAY U.S., ALLIES SENDING MORE ARMS TO FEND OFF IRAN THREAT
>Syrian rebels say the United States and its allies are sending them more arms to try to fend off a new push into the southeast by Iran-backed militias aiming to open an overland supply route between Iraq and Syria.
>Tensions escalated in the southeastern region of Syria, known as the Badia, this month when government forces supported by Iraqi Shi'ite militias deployed in a challenge to rebels backed by President Bashar al-Assad's enemies.
>This has coincided with a march toward the Syrian border by Shi'ite militias from Iraq. They reached the frontier adjoining northern Syria on Monday.
>Several rebel groups fighting under the Free Syrian Army (FSA) banner operate in the sparsely populated Badia, where they captured swathes of territory from Islamic State this year. U.S. air strikes on May 18 targeted Iran-backed fighters who had moved into the area.
>Rebels said military aid has been boosted through two separate channels: a program backed by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), known as the MOC, and regional states including Jordan and Saudi Arabia, and one run by the Pentagon.
>A senior commander of a Pentagon-backed group, Maghawir al-Thawra, told Reuters a steady flow of weapons had arrived at their base near the Iraqi border since the pro-Damascus forces began deploying this month.
>"The equipment and reinforcements come and go daily ... but in the last few weeks they have brought in more heavy military vehicles, TOW (missiles), and armored vehicles," he said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
>U.S. jets this week dropped leaflets on pro-government forces instructing them to pull out of the Tanf area to the Zaza junction further from the border. The leaflets were obtained by Hammurabi Justice, a Maghawir-linked website.
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-south-idUSKBN18Q1R4?il=0

They can do healthcare and tax cuts using budget reconciliation. They just need 51 votes for that. That's what bush did for his tax cuts, but they only last for 10 years.

Aisha was a lot older than 9 years. She was sixteen when she consumed marriage at that time a perfectly normal age.

>"COMPASSIONATE" EDITION
muh editions

there is only one true /ptg/ edition. a sticky in

I might get laughed at, but I really enjoy capeshit movies. I know how crap they are, and I know how much full of kike propaganda they are, but still I enjoy them a lot.

>charging money to exercise a constitutional god-given right
fucking pathetic. try this with any other right and you'll be laughed at

So sick of fucking superhero shit.
Dark Knight trilogy was only good superhero series

>that small a lead on cooked polls
We're good.

>Michael Dubke, White House communications director, resigns
Priebus hire iirc

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/michael-dubke-white-house-communications-director-/

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

You are filth
absolute sleeze
You are a lower form of life than a cockroach
Please die soon

Whatch some real kinos and you will realize how fucking cancerous those shit movies are. It's like learning to cook real food and then getting back to McDonald's or premade meals in supermarkets, taste like death

metro.co.uk/2017/05/28/american-girl-11-forced-to-marry-adult-rapist-after-becoming-pregnant-6667851/

Kek i love this liberal logic
>dems win something (as if)
>OMFG DRUMPF ITH PHINISHED

poor drumpf, another mouth to feed

>larping as a muslim woman
low hanging fruit desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8bIupYSZeU

>that pic
Dear God, please be true.
Still need to put a limit on how many refugees we take.

OMFG ITS THE PEE PEE DOSSIER, CMON CNN STEP IT UP

Christopher Nolan didn't do anything to pander to the left. The only noteworthy minority in the trilogy was Morgan Freeman, and even then he played the magical negro he was born to play.

(AP) - Ariana Grande to play Manchester charity concert on Sunday for bomb victims.

The West Wing should fear the First Lady's judgement.

It's pretty common, apparently.

>Sweetie posting is over
Is this how the twitterbotting of Trump ends?

Who else has he btfo by blocking?

>still no ID laws
Why the fuck not??

Every time they try to pass this kind of "message" it only fuels islamophobia. Holy war when?

Dropping Bombs
Dying to go to that

Reminder.

>who's family trusted him
>who's

Thank God
Melania is the whole reason he ran in the first place
She is very savvy and really should have much more of a say in personnel choices than Ivanka

WHy are you so incredibly rude?
Im just a muslima that wants a good family.
If Islam helps me do accomplish this then what is your problem?

Im not Larping

Will it be a concert with a tribute to Manchester? Or will it actually be in Manchester? You can have a tribute concert without physically being located there.
I wouldn't wish this on anybody, but can you imagine if ISIS attacked it again. My god. Would Britain finally wake up?

Struck a nerve there

White Nationalists agree with you, we don't hate you, we just don't want you in OUR country, just like we don't belong in yours. But the jews keep bombing EVERYWHERE, and we are being painted as evil Nazis for opposing this madness.

She's going to slowly decay into twitter oblivion and she will be bitter about it for decades, like the cuck who keeps bumping the tweet where Trump roasted him 4 or 5 years ago

Kek. You're right, it should be "whose."

Fuck you and your babrbaric religion
I just ordered a Koran because of you.
When it arrives I'm going to piss on it
I'll upload a video for you senpai

>like the cuck who keeps bumping the tweet where Trump roasted him 4 or 5 years ago

Are you serious?

>literally the real version of "HAHA DRUMPFIES YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER...? HOWEVER!!!!"

when will Sup Forums stop being right?

Do it. I dare you! Allah will punish you accordingly.

That's what she calls that drivel? "Jokes"???
SAD!

>Muh Tiger Woods
>Muh Wonderwomen

wtf, /ptg/, where are my goddamn WALL updates?

youtube.com/watch?v=vjI3EakOy-s

air guitar when?

>believing in magic sky daddys

Yeah, I'm sure someone has a screencap of it

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-while-other-controversies-rage-work-on-border-wall-moves-forward/article/2624408?platform=hootsuite