100 middle school students bravely refuse photo-op with Paul Ryan

As one eighth grade student told the media, Ryan repeatedly "puts his party before his country."

#resist

Wow so brave. They risked their very lives to not be in a picture.

Oh, wait. They risked absolutely nothing. Fucking attention whores.

In Trump America they are pretty much risking their lives by doing this...

Is that what you actually believe in your non-country?

Go away.

don't confuse your countries' gulag practices with burgers you know nothing about, you dirty ushanka-wearer

Do you honestly believe he is not trolling? You belong in Europe you basic bitch pussy

Buttblasted because Putin will take back rightful Russian clay within our lifetimes.

I understand. I too would shitpost about Drumpf to take the edge off if my country was as fucked as Ukraine. Must be shit not to know whether you'll be ukrainian or russian by the end of the decades, thankfully that decision will be made for you. So no worries!

How the fuck is this not brainwashing this is Indian Boarding School tier

how has pol fallen so low that people are actively taking the most obvious bait.

>bravely

we hate anyone remotely close to russia because of all the steam faggots

>H-he was only pretending to be retarded!

to be fair I would rather kill myself than have a photo of myself next to that faggot. be like a photo with my arm around Bernie Madoff, not a good look

So all those kids watch politics?

>1. Media says "100 kids" / "dozens"
Nice round numbers you got there!
>2. Media says they went to a parking lot across the street from the Capitol
Literally no such thing.

FAKE NEWS

>paul ryan

Who the fuck cares, that faggot has stabbed his own party in the back relentlessly trying to suck up to the liberals

Because he's second in line to the presidency and the media is so butthurt that he got a positive photo-op that they had to exaggerate about a few kids not participating.

Me on the right

>that faggot has stabbed his own party in the back relentlessly trying to suck up to the liberals
Fuck the house majority amirite?

Your average American class, everyone.

>Sup Forums likes Paul "Cuckservative" Ryan now
The_Donald has to leave

what good is a majority if they can't do shit and refuse to implement any of the campaign promises that got them there? fuck paul ryan.

Since when do leftists give a single shit about "their" country?

half those kids look like they're cosplaying as schoolkids from an 80s movie

>Paul Ryan
SPITTTTTT

Brave!

You're not even a real country, THE Ukraine.

I bet it was the cuck/roastie teacher that told the students not to do it then lied to the media saying that it was the students' choice

200 parents tell their kids not to go to class the day someone they don't like is there. "Read this script Billy" said one of the parents

>do you want to take a picture?
>no
WOW SO BRAVE

i'd fuck black girl, that is fistbumping him, so badly

And so, we see the age we live in where the teachers are so radicalized they put their politics ahead of the best potentials for their students. a good teacher that really cared about their students wouldve encouraged interaction with the Speaker. the teacher wouldve explained that an internship in Washington DC is a highly valued spot for anyone with a career interest in politics. Students that went above and beyond the norm to get access and a handshake from the speaker wouldve been praised for their civic involvement and ambitions.

Instead we get little commie shits virtue pressuring the entire student body to disrespect the government itself and the Speaker. (But Eric Clanton is still sucking cock right now and those students need to know thats the end of the road the commie teachers are leading them down).

idiots, they didnt resist anything

if the 'photo' request was even real, the liberal teacher or administrator said no

are you idiots really thinking an 8th grader said he puts the party before the country? (like any other politician doesnt do that... lol)

pretty sure it's a downiegger

So brave. Signal boost this.

Liberals should love Paul Ryan. He gives Democrats 9/10 things they want, and he goes to the Republican base and says, "Look! We didn't give them this one thing! Another Republican victory!"

not even trump supporters want a pic with this cocksucker

Of course their teacher put them up to it. At the same time fuck Paul Ryan and fuck "Ukranians".