Would you support another war with Germany?

Would you support another war with Germany?

anything for israel

Against Russia?

Sure.

If it's what Putin wants who am I to say no ?

just finish us for good this time

thanks bros

Anything for daddy putin

Depending on who gets to liberate them. Say, the whole middle east?

Aryan genocide best day of my life.
No problem.

My lyfe for Zog

I support nuking the fuck out of it. At least one hive of future tech support employees would be demolished. There's no going back now, user.

If Germany declares war on another white nation it'd be time to destroy them, they've proven they can't help themselves.

yes

>Another white nation
>Germany
>white

You are the biggest cancer to this planet america and your not "white". Your entire country is filled with human trash. I feel bad for you

Says the merican faggot.
Yo do realize whites are (illegals) or soon will be the actual minority in your country?

There might not be another choice if they insist on pushing the 'refugees' on us. Poland will not submit to this jewish plan, so the war it will be.

>with Merkel
>not against

Yes, right now. You can fight on our side. We'll need real men to settle the land and bury the bodies.

Hell to the yeah, Slavs must reclaim their lands

You don't like russians fucking your wife Mohammed?

Then prepare to get mexiblacked if you ever raise a hand to Poland again.

I'd support a German civil war. But if I'm being sent to kill Hans while Abdul rapes his daughters, fuck off.

Say that when you see a Marine battle line with fixed bayonets! Use the mooslum bodies to line your foxhole.

Remember. You have no Panzers and you still have to support your guest. Maybe they will fight on your side? I hope so. They will want to fight segregated from you Spiegel readers so they can kill you when the time comes. Problem is we aren't leaving any of anything. Your women will make good slaves. If they open their mouth for anything but "catching", they will join you.

As long as all the niggers could be sent to Israel to live.

nyettttt

Only if we get Austria as a compensation for muh Trianon.

Why would we not support subjugating a sharia naton

You must get your news from Al Jezeera! You do Achmed! No other German an post yet you do. Sounds like a Proxy to me, moooslum trash.

You mooslums are desperate. Beaten at home, so you walk, not to another moooslum country but to the most stupid white country with the most welfare. Proves you are bums.

no. enough aryan bloodshed

Eat shit, mooslum. No, but Islam is desperate! You are losing everywhere. Aleppo has fallen. Mosul is about to. Raqqa is taking hits. Your Caliphate is dog vomit. The 12th Imam can't crawl out of the well in Baghdad because I shit in every one. Kaboom!

Yes please conquer us but this time revert all that nazi propaganda and instead do more nationalist propaganda. I wouldn't mind.