Communism is the future

Communism was ahead of it's time

Communism didn't work before because it only included Humans previously

in the future ( the next century ) we will have robots and AI, which means no more labor, robots can make other robots, (they already do )

Some people say
>muh innovation
to which i reply
youtube.com/watch?v=aR5N2Jl8k14

robots & ai will be widely used for our comfort, security and basic needs, which means we will need income for entertainment and services, and since shit makes itself

most jobs will become useless
we will only need politicians / teachers / military directors / some doctors( depending on time period)/ etc..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXFFbxoHp3s&t=681s
arxiv.org/abs/1509.06461
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Your Parents should have seen the signs
>They chose to Resist Arrest

autism is an epidemic

why do you have Pacman in your flag

Don't even try it on Sup Forums, even if you're right, the autists here are too brainwashed against different opinions like it because of GOMMUNISM brainwashing.

Sup Forums mocks reddit but can't have a proper debate without name calling

Too bad this post seems to be written by someone who has not read Marx. Robots only transfers the work that a worker put into it. A machine is, as it were, a concentration of work that wears off as the machine is ative. You cannot create value ex nihilo. Rich men want to keep their capitals and by keeping their wealth a division of work is necessary. There are so much less weavers than before but we have much more computer sciences engineers who, by the way, sadly thinks that their slavery is less harsh than coal miners because they earn more money. It's time to open a Marx book tunisianon

why do you have Pacman on your flag though

>Robots only transfers the work that a worker put into it.

what if the robot was made by another robot who was made by another robot, etc

>robots & ai will be used for our comfort
Says who?

What time scale are you talking about?
Why is communism necessary?

>communism
>islam
Choose one muhammed.

>robot made by another robot (etc)
There's an issue with that.
What kind of robot would the robot be making?
Would the robot be a copy of itself?
Would the robot be different?
Is the robot learning with each new iteration or is it merely following a schematic?

>Says who?

When you buy something, you usually use it for your comfort / need

>What time scale are you talking about?

i'm talking about a century from now, if the technology keeps up

>Why is communism necessary?

because theoretically as we improve ai & robotics, we lose more jobs

did you just assume my xreligion ?

Well fyi robots are subjected to errors since they are in the last instance human made. Robots need computing to work, physical material that compound them heat and degrade as time goes

OP, you're so fucking brainwashed it's pathetic. We are no closer to 'AI' than we ever have been. A single human mind/brain is 10 to the sixteenth power more complicated than every computer chip on the planet combined.

Watch this and educate yourself a little. youtube.com/watch?v=LXFFbxoHp3s&t=681s

Communism is bullshit. Always has been, always will be.

Pacman on your flag why?

I would imagine an AI will be improving the builds each time

yes, but we're talking a century from now, that error margin should be very low

point is, there will be a time when we're at that stage

youtube.com/watch?v=LXFFbxoHp3s&t=681s

Why do you have Pacman on your flag?

How come can we send robots to mars and still have indians shitting on the street, how come can we have the most precise telescope and still having chinese children in cave that build our phones, how come do we have this disparities ? Even if we assume robots will be the majority in few centuries, what is the advantage for capitalists not to have humans to be exploited ?

It is human nature, the driving force behind evolution.

That is the way people are, always have been always will be.

>Be you
>Young, idealistic, stupid, gives blow jobs for crack.
>Wants to change human nature.

communism is a jewish invention
jews are not my friends, anything that's related to jews is dangerous

why does he have Pacman his flag though

I don't know.

damn I guess I'll never know

>Communism didn't work before because it only included Humans previously

The economic illiteracy is astounding even after all these years

you are describing a post-scarcity economy
to put it in perspective it's like describing how capitalism would work to a society that has not yet invented the coin
now gtfo

>yfw you realise that social class is a greater determinant of individual behaviour than nationality

Proof: you never see a billionaire out committing muggings
>inb4 muh white collar crime

this desu.

Topics like this annoy me as it assumes that we are able to create a human level intelligence and that will happen. I usually get "mah learning algorithms" or "mah machine learning" which is completely different to true AI.

"oh but google made this cool thing that writes code that does an automated function, it'll keep improving itself and take over the world XD". No, Google made an algorithm which performs a specific purpose and improves only on the data and parameters google give it, you can't make the algorithm go and make a cup of tea or ask it to explain what a dog is. Sure there's algorithms out there that likely do those things, but it won't be able to perform other functions as it doesn't have the capacity of making new functions unless given data or parameters by a human.

The only thing that is getting better is the amount of processing power, hence allowing for faster computations.

In fact self-driving cars are a bit of a meme as they aren't as safe as people are saying they are. It cannot make moral choices or break road rules in order to safe human life.

Evolution and progress are only related to the evolution and the progress of capitalism. You cannot change human nature since it's his natural state, nothing degenerates, everything accomplish its real nature. I'm sadly concerned that DMT didn't redpilled you enough my lad

Someone call the exterminator, we've got roaches on Sup Forums

machine learning is not possible ?

arxiv.org/abs/1509.06461

Pacman communism will never work no matter how many times you'll try it

>How come can we send robots to mars and still have indians shitting on the street
UGH ! it's called diversity you RACIST ! ever heard of it ? ! GOD !

I didn't say machine learning isn't possible, in fact I know it's possible.
I said that we don't know that true AI is possible

You misinterpreted what I said.

billionaires don't mug they leech off your labour