Ariana Grande To Hold Benefit Concert on Sunday

Will it be a smash hit?

fox15abilene.com/news/nation-now/ariana-grande-to-play-manchester-charity-concert-on-sunday-for-bomb-victims/444127777

LONDON (AP) - Publicists say Ariana Grande will play a charity concert in Manchester on Sunday, joined by big names including Coldplay, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams.

The "One Love Manchester" show will be held at the city's Old Trafford cricket ground just under two weeks after a bomber killed 22 people at a Grande concert in Manchester.

Proceeds will go to an emergency fund set up by the city of Manchester and the British Red Cross.

In a statement after the attack, Grande said "we won't let this divide us. We won't let hate win . Our response to this violence must be to come closer together, to help each other, to love more, to sing louder and to live more kindly and generously than we did before."

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/30/ariana-grande-to-hold-benefit-concert-for-manchester-attack-victims-on-sunday.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's another source:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/30/ariana-grande-to-hold-benefit-concert-for-manchester-attack-victims-on-sunday.html

One could say that it will be a blast.

Bite MyPillow

It's gonna be a blast!!

Hopefully muslims bomb it and kill katy perry or bomb a different part of england during the concert.

Hope she nails them with those bomb vocals, yo

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html

Are muslims /ourguys/?

Heard her concerts are the bomb.

Checked.

Aladdin made her dreams come true.

We should all be so lucky.

You hit the nail on the head.

That's bang out of order m8

Literally nothing will happen and they will consider this a "win against hatred". They won't even care that the damage was already done and 20+ people lost their lives.

Wouldn't it just be the bomb if ISIS nailed it again?

I hear Ariana Grande is blowing up right now.

Let's get to the nuts and bolts of this incendiary topic.

>Get blown up in France
>No celeb cares

>Get blown up in UK
>Every celebrity going cares

Really makes my almonds spicy!

You know what would help the victims even more than a charity event?

KEEPING THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS SHIT OUT OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY.

It's just because it hurt a fellow celeb. Otherwise they wouldn't care less.

I really hope all virtue signaling shitheads have their daughters blown up by ISIS. Then they can say '' we won't let hate win '' then.

Batmans home got blown up in France, castrations, beheadings happened inside.

Nothing... lel

Ariana uses her talents for good while most of Sup Forums continues to shit post strawmen about Muslims. You're all pathetic.

FUCK OFF

I got triggered by this when i saw it. But, the cute deaf girl was enough to assuage my anger.