How does a perfectly equal society look like?

How does a perfectly equal society look like?

like star trek. we'l have replicators and warp drive soon

>GrichkaBogdanofftransistions.jpg

I wonder what her pussy tastes like.

OP, WTF does that even supposed to mean? Do you think people are equal? YOU fucking know they're not. Some are stupid, some are smart, some are intelligent, some have no fucking control and eat and drink like pigs and sows. Some are beautiful, some are disgusting. Are you proposing killing everyone except for one male and one female then cloning them? Dumbass.

Considering how you responded to your own fantasy, which you based upon like 8 words of mine and a picture of Melania Trump pointing a gun at someone while wearing a red bikini and dark sunglasses, you might as wel make up another fantasy and imagine me responding.

There will be less black crimes and more educated ones
And women would join the workforce making society more functional
Low life retards will have no place then
All races and gender contribute but of course this would piss off conservative white males because that strip off their privileges

OP was so fucking retarded he didn't even have the gall to reply to his own mongoloid thread topic.

Shit.
Poo.

Some get to be closer to the trees and others are closer to the entrance. Doesn't seem equal.

OP made the most retarded, mentally challenged babby topic ever on Sup Forums then acts even stupider in response.

> /pol what if equality!

Dumbass.

Well done, you actually did it.

Your topic sucked hard on rat balls.

Admit it and put some effort.

>OP googles 'how to make a good topic on Sup Forums'
>comits harikari with retarded fish knife

Pic related

Better topic picture for next time OP

You are welcome.

You're not the center of the universe, who cares? It's not my problem you can only into literalism.

>Be you
>State the obvious 'not center of universe'
>Why not equality!

Sometimes the obvious is wrong. Just because I used the word equality doesn't mean I believe in it.

>>/pol
Redditfag detected

ever read brave new world?

Like South Africa.

>t

Equality does not exists anywhere in nature.
I don't know WTF you are talking about.

like a myth

>How does a perfectly equal society look like?
Prison with robo-guards

like a bacteria colony

There will never be such thing. Humans, like all animals, naturally create hierarchies within their communities.
Even in a prison you have stronger and weaker gangs, stronger and weaker men

Equality in living beings is impossible.