Libertarianism is the solution for whites

Libertarianism is the solution for whites.

Let me explain.

>As we automate all of our stuff, there will be no need for workers anymore.

>This will cause the workers to demand Universal Basic Income.

>This will cause the rich to resent their former employees, since they are demanding money that is not theirs.

>The rich will take automation and use it to develop robot soldiers to keep the poor from killing them.

>They will develop walled cities and fortifications to keep out the poor who will try to overwhelm them and destroy them.

>The only people who can afford walled cities and robot soldiers are whites, Jews, and some Chinese.

>The Chinese and Jews will intermarry amongst one another, and eventually form their own communities, while the whites will marry amongst themselves. They need no money since they own the land and robots make food for them, therefore they need no consumers.

>The only poor that will survive are the ones that can grow/hunt their own food. AKA White farmers, hunters, Varg Vikernes type whackjobs.

>Blacks and Hispanics will die out naturally.

In order to save the White race, we need to stop Universal Basic Income from being implemented in the USA. Let's start a meme war!

>>The only people who can afford walled cities and robot soldiers are whites, Jews, and some Chinese.
I can guarentee that you aren't going to be one of them. This solution only benefits the top 0.1% of the population and even then there will still be a disproportionate number of Jews.
tl;dr you are a retard.

But the only POOR that will survive are the white poor who can grow or hunt food! AKA the Varg type nutcases

Why do you think Mexicans can't farm

>writing all that shit when you could have said 'dark skinned people won't survive here because they don't get welfare'

who will build the robots ?

IN THE USA THE ONLY MEXICANS THAT CAN FARM ARE ILLEGALS, AKA NON-LAND OWNERS WHO WILL NO LONGER BE NEEDED BY THEIR WHITE EMPLOYEES

The former road builders.

Soon they will have robots that can build other robots.

You do realise blacks are very capable of surviving, right? They just suck at advanced civilisation.

But having a mutt hut and a garden and doing a bit of hunting suited them just fine for millennia.

American blacks might be lost though since they haven't lived a 'natural' life since being shipped off to the new world.

Who builds the cells in your body? Other cells. They self-replicate.

*mud hutt

Kek

Not here in North America. In Africa maybe. Watch Varg, he explains this very well.

They can only do it in Africa where there's barely a winter, food grows everywhere, and the crops require no effort.

Even then they could only sustain a small population.

Technically they can produce a large population with farming but most of them will starve, so yes, you are correct.

sounds safe

I agree.

Right where they belong, living in harmony with the environment. Perfect.

The only problem with blacks is that we didn't leave them alone.

For machines, certainly. This is how evolution goes from biological to technological. It's all machines after us. It doesn't matter what happens to humans after we have built the machines, that's what we were here to do.

I'm using 'could' in the past tense.

i won't put the machines before the humans, personnally

>As we automate all of our stuff, there will be no need for workers anymore.
>Lots of unemployed goyim
>The upcoming war will solve this problem

Fix'd

HAHAHAHAHAHA you retards actually fell for my trolling. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks for all the You's, niggerfaggots.

Why wouldn't this work? Because nigs and spics will vote for UBI, if the Dems can unite them and BernOuts somehow.