Dr. Steven Greer Disclosure is LIVE

>Steven Macon Greer (June 28, 1955) is an American retired medical doctor and ufologist who founded the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) and The Disclosure Project, which seeks the disclosure of allegedly suppressed UFO information.
>Author of the book "Disclosure"

CURRENTLY DISCUSSING TRANSDIMENSIONAL TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY.

youtube.com/watch?v=dku8wrsziZU
disclosureproject.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0rX3j4OeEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not this crazy fucker again..

(((crazy)))

Right.

bumping for justice

>The craft is nanobiotechnological, meaning the craft is a living organism, and it is piloted by a conscious AI
GET. IN. HERE.

B A S I C G E S T A L T
A
S
I
C
G
E
S
T
A
L
T

this guy charges people a lot of money and takes them to the beach to see "ufos". he has a ship out at sea the shoots some flares. he is nothing but a crook

greer is a con-artist
sage

(((Greer)))
youtube.com/watch?v=f0rX3j4OeEc

Fuck off.

This guy is no different than David Wilcock.

Steven Greer wrote a book called Disclosure, which has hundreds of eyewitness accounts from professionals, military officers, and others about their experiences with UFOs and ETs. Many of them are cross referenced, like a radar operator and a pilot who both observed a piloted craft flying at impossible speeds for human craft during WWII in the 1940s.

Look it up and read some of the accounts.
Also look up the US government's own research on UFOs that they did for decades, like:
Project Bluebook
Project Grudge

back to /X/

Interesting how quickly the lying shills hop in the thread to spread disinformation. Must be rough knowing you can't stop the truth from getting out. Millions of people have experienced contact with UFOs around the world, for decades. It is no longer tenable to pretend they are all wrong, especially with all the physical evidence.

not this psyops cunt again. into the trash he goes

Oh look, another /x/ tier thread to make Sup Forums look whackier.

This reptilian piece of shit again? Look, the real Dr. Greer is dead and was replaced by this....thing. The real Greer was a scrawny nerd looking dude who got famous in the 80's for exposing how he helped reverse engineer alien tech.

THIS...thing is not Greer. They parade him out as part of the Deep State to throw true disclosure off and confuse people.

Can someone give me quick run down?

He looks like a reptilloid-humanoid hybrid.

OP can't bump your own thread for 15 minutes, fucking newfags I swear

he is

This man works for the government as a disinfo agent to redirect attention away from weapons testing and to focus on imaginary shit so the truth seekers live in lala land.

Too bad almost everything he says is lies.

He isn't crazy. He's just a fucking paid liar.

this guy is a faggot scam artist

i remember hearing him on art bell like 18 years ago him talking about how one of his UFO retreats a craft landed and someone came out to talk to him, he seemed like a giant fraud

are you thinking of Bob lazar?

He has been saying this same shit since mid 1990s
I know this because I've heard him on the art Bell show

He's a fraud

This. Not only do these UFO shills not have anything new, they've actually gone backwards because since the era of cellphones NOBODY has any new footage.

Lawrence Krauss

Why does anyone actually takes this guy serious? Wasnt he in the CIA then started the disclosure movement to actually discredit legitimate extraterrestrial phenomena? Doesnt he gives a show to people in the dessert with lasers for like 500$?

>consistency = fraud
what kind of fucked up nigger logic is this?

With such incredible claims one would be repeating the same thing. Why would the material change with the current year?

That dude's face doesn't SCREAM "reptilian hybrid" or anything

Literally everyone in the "disclosure" movement is involved with the government. It's all for one purpose: to make people believe dark money is for some magical alien experience, instead of the truth, which is that military contractors are just making bank literally committing genocide, because if people ever started dealing with the truth as is, they'd be lynching the rich.

Get some new fucking material. The most impressive thing these lying faggots have is the Breakaway Civilization story and that's literally from the fucking 70s.

That's cause he is.

This guy is probably one of my least favorite poeple ever. I would punch him in the stomach if I ever saw him.

Joe Rogan, payed him rope on his podcast, cunt hung himself within an hour and a half. A stoned Joe BTFOed this mutha fucken "Doctor". Let that sink in.

yup this.

people get so hung up on stuff like Project Stargate and remote viewing and all that sensationalist crap. projects like that are leaked in order to make people more patriotic. I mean like, the governemt is using sci-fi tech to protect the planet. thats pretty fucking sweet, right? not to mention that sort of shit is "self contained", as in nothing tangible will ever be produced. it consists entirely of knowledge acquired.

in reality, the CIA has had more luck inducing dissosciative identity disorder via extreme abuse (sexual and otherwise) in very young children, then using the mind control human husks to sexually entrap and later blackmail politicians.

bump