Are Swiss people the Master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

lega-dei-ticinesi.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope don't come here, there is nothing to see.
In other words: fuck off we are full

I AM COMING! I AM COMING TO PARADISE AND I WILL PUT MY ANGLO COCK INTO SOME SWISS PUSSY!

The 4 language thing is a meme
Each of the 3 ethnicities keep to themselves
I said 3 n purpose cause it's what there really is

Can't even conquer their own tiny nation properly and institute Engrish as the one true language. I am disappoint.

>portuguese
what

But I have gold to deposit

>SWISS PUSSY!
>Implying there is any left.

Don't say the Swiss speak german, they... really wanna look independant

they really prefer if you said "Swiss-german" as if its an off-shoot. it really triggers them.

You're next, Pieter
>The eternal portuguese

swiss pussy tastes exactly how you think it would taste; arian

I live in Brussels and there are a lot of portuguese here. But not so much for making PT the second most spoken foreign language, that's crazy.

People in the french side like Vevey are based, swiss germans just sound retarded.

Portuguese are the spics along with Spanish moving to white nations and destroying them

Spoiler: It's usually the swiss germans who prevent the country from getting more cucked and fucked when we vote stupid which is pretty much all the time.

Yeah, but nobody informações Portugal actually likes immigrants, they are some of the dumbest, most annoying people ever.

At least my flag isn't a vertical macaroon

>be Peru
>be 45% Natives
>Talk about who is white

Some of them are nice folks, except when there's a football match.
That's pretty funny coming from Peru.

Switzerland needs more non-muslim eastern europeans. We all vote far right.

Fun fact: in portuguese Peru means turkey.

really? how is the politics spectrum atm in Switzerland? I just say from experience since I lived a year in Lausanne and swiss german really sounds funny.

Grossly speaking western switzerland (the baguette speaking part) tends to vote left/liberal/pro-EU and the german speaking easter side is way more conservative, right-wing and against the EU.

Fortunately they outnumber us and usually don't fuck up.

Last national election the right wing made big gains and the left got BTFO. But atm the right id getting BTFO in local elections and initiatives.

I guess some are okay, but holy fuck if immigrants don't drive like shit. Summertime is when most car shops make huge amounts of money, because of how bad those retards drive.

I live in VD and I approve this message

Presunto jamón

Not after I'm done with it.

ironic that France as a country is more euroskeptic than Germany, yet in Switzerland, according to what you say, its the other way around. Im glad the poor peoples of europe are realizing that they have to protect their own interests before the ones of foreigners or big banks.

jamon serrano tapas when?

>Brussels
>Full of muslims
>They also happen to speak moorish

Yup, makes sense

Best presunto is portuguese black pig presunto

Too late, you have 25% of immigrant population already

Has there ever been any Italian nationalist movements within Switzerland?

Shouldn't you be smoking devil's grass trimmings, you degenerate?

Kek underated post

Switzerland proves that multiculturalism works.

La Lega dei ticinesi
lega-dei-ticinesi.ch/

shut up Napoleon, your Buffer States failed

White/christian multiculturalism!

If you were to leave your desert peninsula you would find out that not every Dutch person is a degenerate, Mohammed.

Your country is more muslim than mine, boy. People literally go to your country to get stonned.

>tfw switzerland is my destination in case everything gets FUBAR in america

good thing evil hillary didn't get elected otherwise i'd have to liquidate everything and flee the country.

Too late, we already took in several hundred thousand mudslimes from Yugoslavia (Albanians, Kosovars) in the 90s. We are rapidly filling up with Nigerian and Somali scum. Our country is becoming increasingly cucked. Someone please come and nuke Geneva! PLEASE!

Been to Geneva, can confirm. Every second person was non-white

People get stoned in both our countries. I'm not sure which one I find worse.

Can I come if I work at CERN and promise not to have any kids? I just want to shoot guns and eat toblerone with you guys.

It's true, all the people from the balkan vote right wing while it's the sheltered bourgeoise swiss people who vote in the leftists

So true. I live in the eastern part (not zurich) and am seeing more and more sub suharan niggers every day.

I went to Milano and saw countless niggers. Then I read the news of NGOs importing arriving with thousand more niggers at European shores.

We are doomed.

So true. All these sheltered, virtue signalling Swiss I've spoken to are cucked beyond saving. I don't know what it is with these morons, they're just taking their situation completely for granted.

Have you taken the metro in Lausanne? If not, you haven't seen the worse yet to come

>21% of the population do not speak one of the four national languages as their mother tongue

Scary. Doesn't fit the narrative that all the foreigners in Switzerland are just Germans/French/Italians anyway.

In terms of shitskins and destroyers of the national culture, Netherlands are far worst....kebab shops everywhere and shitskins roaming literally EVERYWHERE!
That does not happen in portugal

Our country has had one of the highest standards of living in the world for almost 3 decades. It was only a matter of time before we paid the price for that luxury. Wealth breeds complacency and weakness

Shitloads of portugeses and balkan niggers...

Better stock up on some sweet 7.5, fellow swiss

Yeah, but poortugal is full of Portuguese. Huehuehue, fag.

And it seems you gave citizenship to a lot of them as well, otherwise the numbers don't add up.

I don't even dare going there. All I know is, these traitors who have allowed this will get theirs eventually.

I am one of these people, m8. #NotAll :DD
Basically because of this >Wealth breeds complacency and weakness
That is the case everywhere. I guess it's a law of nature.

Say I want to live in Switzerland.

Where would I go where the people are nice, the weather is good, and there are very few goddamn Mudslimes? Blacks I don't mind so much, they're pretty peaceful here in the Netherlands.

Not in the west and not in the bigger cities. Maybe Ticino.

>Don't say the Swiss speak german
Die räden ach nüt dütsch.