"Ewww beards are gross I prefer clean-shaved men"

"Ewww beards are gross I prefer clean-shaved men"

Is that a (((J))) trick to cut off our masculinity ?

Honestly trimmed beards aren't bad. It's just Sup Forums that is always spouting "lol numale cuck fashion if you have a beard kill yourself xD!!!!!".

don't most people grow beards to hide a weak chin?
same as certain haircuts to hide untermensch skull shape
if don't look OK without beard and your head shaven you shouldn't even try

yes, look like a child get treated like a child

Cutting beard is the same as vasectomy.

beards are fine if you can grow a proper one, most beards just look like shit. For example that beard in your picture is horrendous, it looks shit even in a professional photograph let alone in a real life

I'm clean shaven because I have a strong jaw and I feel like facial hair makes me look scruffy

Each to their own though

Women prefer shaved.

Beards are for impressing other guys. Only other dudes are impressed by facial hair.

It's like muscle cars. Only other dudes are into them.

"Sweet ride, bro."
"Cool beard, bro."

I agree. Beards are alpha.

Who the fuck cares? You can look like a man with and without a beard. Look at that bearded cuck Martin Schulz, and this savage beast of masculinity named Rodrigo Duterte.

>Beards are for impressing other guys. Only other dudes are impressed by facial hair.
This. It's probably why nu-males and liberal millennials think "oh geez wul I can just grow a beard and it'll instantly make me #Manly as #fuark"

my ex once said this to me, then i grew a beard and she loved it. i don't grow it like your OP pic, i trim it

if you have a weak chin growing a beard barely helps to hide it, you can still tell

this

also have to agree, it's the hipster style

pic related is much cleaner and goes so well with suits

you have a scruffy stage then once it's thick enough you can trim it to suit your jawline, that depends if you can even grow a full beard which alot of "men" can't do these days

Real beard > clean-shaven > weak beard

Most beardfags are in the last category. Most of Sup Forums should shave at least every 48 hrs.

For example Teddy looked like a complete manchild. Round head, weak chin, small eyes, chubby. Yet you could instantly tell he was a manly man from the way he carried himself, from his character. Didn't matter what he looked like, how the genes played him. He was a masculine alpha male, and a beard wouldn't have changed a thing

Men who spend inordinate amounts of time on their social fashion should be treated as women and disregarded as productive, valuable members of society.

Have you ever kissed someone with a beard? It may change your opinion on it.

>secondary sex characteristic
>women don't like

Yeah no. Maybe kikebots on birth control, but Sup Forums only wants fertile women anyway.

Or a more finnish example, Kekkonen. Didn't need a single bit of hair anywhere in his head but you knew he was a man. Beard would've made no difference at all

Beards are like haircuts. If you can use one that looks good, go ahead. It won't make you masculine or feminine, it won't make you a man. It's just there. There are multiple different beard styles that look good, including clean shaven. And a shit looking beard will only make you seem like an idiot, definitely not more manly

>Sup Forums only wants fertile women anyway.
Most of Sup Forums would be lucky to get a crippled, retarded pensioner.

>beard are masculine

i bet you're a jihadi leftest undercover.

Sup Forums would be lucky if the thing was even alive

>Women prefer shaved.
And that is why beards are alpha. A bearded man is telling women he's not so cucked that he'd actually eat pussy.

the fuck is a weak beard? is it ?

If you're younger than 35 you shouldn't grow a beard.

Get a bird also, bitches love birds.

Was Marcus Aurelius a jihadi ?

If I could grow a beard like that I might consider it.

Anyway, clean shaved has always been the standard for Western men. No one in Nazi Germany grew out their beards, they had mustaches at most. Having a long beard was a sign of degeneracy and not taking care of your hygiene.

The only people allowed to have beards are Ph.D people over 50 years old.

No. It's a fucking opinion you paranoid autistic sperg. Can you not rationalize other people liking what you don't like without fabricating it into a huge conspiracy? Jesus Christ

Kek

I wish I could grow a beard like my dad. My dad was a hairy gnome or dwarf. He could grow a beard overnight.

I would always ask him to grow it out but my mom always said now. He also couldn't because of work.

But he had a cool stache. Epic staches are harder to grow out.

Beards impress kids and other guys.

you looik like a shitskin

the culture back then was different, now we know beards are associated with what on global scale.

I would say the beard is a sign of masculinity, as much as a well defined jaw or muscles.

I haven't fully shaved since I was 18 or so (26 now).
Spanish girls now love beards for some reason, so I'm fine.

This is Sup Forums, so no

That wouldn't make sense as orthodox jews don't shave.

Romans had short back and sides and clean shaven faces to prevent lice and look more uniform.

it's obviously a lesbo-jewish complot against white males
they took our beard !

that pic was taken about 2 years ago btw, before i could grow the stash out properly and just after a fresh trim

a weak beard to me is when it just looks like a bit off fluff on your chin or when you can't grow the sides out but you can only grow out your neck

shitskin beards - you must be able to grab a fist full of facial hair, otherwise you cannot trust them

Beard have been co-opted by nu-males. They give them bad rep

>tfw beard is a mix of colors ranging from very light blond to very dark brown that makes my beard look patchier than it really is because it's hard to see the light/blond patches of hair

Ironically only Muslims and leftists hipsters grow breads. Everyone is clean shaven or a hobo.

There's something about being clean-shaving that makes you more approachable, and is better for business.

Beards are intimidating/cool/artsy and whatever, but it depends on your line of work. There's a reason your CEO and lawyer are clean-shaven, while the bartender and barber all have their hip beards and goatees.

Pic related is my Anglo beard coverage at age 30. Feels bad man.

fashion is for women and you're mistaken if you think otherwise

>b-but I need to look good for the other men!!!

Beards without status and wealth are what make you a cuck. Only the blue collar guys, neets and homeless guys are able to have beards, while most wagecucks cannot. So if you have a beard but are not self employed or a ceo, lawyer, doctor, etc. everyone is justing going to assume you are unemployed or a redneck.

Same, I'm a redhead, and my beard is a fucking color pallet.

>Is that a (((J))) trick to cut off our masculinity ?
You idiot, all those cunts wearing beards and lumberjack shirts ARE the feminine men. They have no idea how to be a man, so they dress as a caricature of one.

>followed a semitic philosophy
>gave his daughter to a Syrian man

Yes

I have scarring on my jawline and just above my chin from a childhood accident so I keep a beard to conceal it

Where do you think you are?

Leaf slob who wants to justify being a slob by calling men who put any taste, creativity, or art into the way they dress as "effeminate."

Beauty exists, and there is both masculine and feminine beauty. Living in gym shorts and flip flops doesn't make you a macho man. It makes you a subhuman bum.

>morocco
>redhead
what sorcery is this?

Rogaine, bruh. It helps increase hair density on your face, just like it does on people's heads. I've talked to people who've used it for 6 months, and when they stop using it their beards loose some of the newly-gained density, but the end result still ends up being thicker than it was at baseline. It's like the beard just needs a "jumpstart" or something

I dunno, I prefer men with beards I think they can be cute if they're trimmed but beards are like make-up for men: they cover a man's imperfections

I'm fucking tired of this contrarian bullshit where you have to do the opposite of something just because some other group does this or that. Whether or not leftist cucks grow beards should have absolutely zero fucking bearing on whether you personally decide to grow one or shave. For fucks sake, if hipsters wear shoes, would you stop wearing shoes? Is literally everything you do in life dictated by whether hipsters already do it or not? Are you going to change what you do just because of some irrelevant faggots?