Accurate information on the US border wall

a wall will stop people from walking across the border

this is the wall design

Why no wall at that dip in the Rio Grande in Texas?

why the gaps?
is it already being built?
can you spray nasty insults at mexicans on the southern face pls?

I believe that is part of the natural defense. Must be a mountain or something

bc it's mountainous. see photo...if you can cross through the mountains, you've earned your ticket to the US

mountains/gorges in the gaps

Any Texans know if this is the case?

the wall is yet another invention spewed by the intelligence services such as CIA. once the wall has been built there will be a lot of resentful people which in the end will help the master plan of the ET overlords that shall reign. so let me explain how the wall works: trump (which is either a lobotomized puppet or an ET himself) is programmed to build this because the very wall will help in dividing the people even more and making them believe that the globalism is the best way which helps for the final purpose of the ET's that silently watch our planet and everything what swarms on it.

that's a pretty large gap, still
i don't think beaners will be deterred by having to climb a mountain. i'd wall it up aswell, just to be sure

it is. experienced mountain climbers & hikers die in big bend every year. The average wetback would be stupid for trying to cross there.

Budget law pretty much ended the thing.

yez. google big bend national park

>If you stop Mexicans from flooding your country, the globalists Win

When did Romanians become the new Leafposters?

Illegal Immigration is already down 70% and that's just by trump cracking down on it and deporting their asses without a wall yet. They're going to say fuck it if he makes it any harder

you didn't understand my point. you may stop the mexicans but you won't stop the ET's. they are already much more advanced and powerful than every man is and should we muster up millions of men we couldn't fight against them and their weaponry. they are controlling every single public person which is most likely lobotomized by them or even an ET themselves. Trump is not excluded.

wait. by ET do you mean extra terrestrials? I thought it was some globalist or EU acronym I was unaware of.

I can't believe I responded to you, you gypsy scum. Fuck you. You deserve punishment.

The red pill on the wall issue is realizing that if there is no will to forcibly remove foreign invaders the wall is basically pointless. It's just ''conservative'' virtue signaling.

Is that what a gypsy is? I hate them for some reason now.

He's shitposting, obv.

No it didn't. Trump has threathened a gov shutdown in October if Republicans don't end the filibuster for budgets. Will he get his way? Yes he willl because Congress election are a year later.

you are merely too weak to grasp the truth, CIA has sold you way too much snake oil to believe other opinions. Nobody deserves punishment but we will all get it when the ET's first show up and reveal themselves to the masses. don't you see that every politician or public person ends up dead earlier if they don't abide by the "unwritten" rules set by either CIA or the ET overlords. actually CIA, FBI are controlled by the ET overlords for a long while back.

that's why we increased the size of the border patrol as well.

Also if there is fucking any political will left at all in the conservative movement, it is on this one issue. Fucking Donald Trump, a fucking reality tv star billionaire who constantly fucked up during the campaign was elected SOLELY on this issue.

The one thing the average American hates is people breaking the law, and getting a free pass. That perfectly describes illegal immigrants protected by the Democrats and Hillary Clinton in the last election.

There is always political will from the people to defend the border, so much so, that because traditional Washington politicians failed to do anything for so long, that we elected a complete outsider, because he ran on it as practically his sole issue.

>because Congress election are a year later.
and congress people will get tons of public support and good press by opposing the wall

No you fucking retard they won't because too many of their base support the wall and the people opposing it vote overwhelmingly blue. YOU DON'T PANDER TO YOUR OPPOSITION!

>a wall will stop people from walking across the border

wtf i hate walls now

>too many of their base support the wall
That may have been true during the election but now things are different and the cost of the wall will actually be a problem, many republicans can pose as fiscal conservatives by refusing the wall.

almost died choking on sunflower seeds laughing at this.

you're okay, paco

>Things are different

Oh, you're pulling it out of your ass.

>That may have been true during the election but now things are different
No they are not fucking different you giant cuck. The Republican base wants a wall and if Republican cuck out on that issue, they will lose a shitton of seats and even more if Dems win the House in 2020 and gerrymender the shit outta it.
>the cost of the wall will actually be a problem, many republicans can pose as fiscal conservatives by refusing the wall.
The wall will cost between 10 and 30 billion dollars, which is peanuts compared to other costs. No sane Republican will block that bill because it would cause the gov to shut down and that would be a lot worse for them.

Trump should give ICE/Border patrol MDARS and other drones to protect the border. Or move the ordnance testing ranges around where their is no wall.

>Oh, you're pulling it out of your ass.
No, campaign is over, you don't have tons of ads and rallies hammering the need for a wall.

Walls are racist. I can't wait until I can join my liberal college professor brethren and knock down the walls of my house in solidarity with the Mexican people.

There is no need for such a thing. Many people were already on board to build a wall way before Trump and with Trump they get a chance to see it happening.

You know I love ya Romabro but this might just be the most retarded thing you have ever written.

They would simply go under the wall

Ouch

You say that but Trump has been doing rallies across the country still. He even spoke to Israel about their wall. Plus the 2018 mid-term elections is coming up, so no Republican wants to get voted out.

You can build walls underground, you know? After a certain point, it's incredibly hard to dig and sonar is a thing.

>Or move the ordnance testing ranges around where their is no wall.

Doesn't work. The military is afraid of getting sued by next of kin so they stop the artillery
/bombing practice when they find them crossing in arizona at barry goldwater.

wrong

this is

im sure the wall will stop us from flying here and overstaying our visas. well done drumpfkins.

Oh wait, that was a fence in the drawing, I thought those were the spics trying to cross the border.

I'd still be more comfortable if the wall spanned the entire distance.

>implying every beaner can afford a plane ticket and a visa to America