Madness reigns at Evergreen State College as students ‘take over’

A new video has surfaced of students this past week at Evergreen State College yelling and ranting about everything from “racist white teachers” and “white-ass administrators” to “black power!” during a so-called “meeting” with President George Bridges and other college administrators.

Apparently, the activists are not pleased that this recording made its way to the Internet at large.

“We demand that the video created for Day of Absence and Day of Presence that was stolen by white supremacists and edited to expose and ridicule the students and staff be taken down by the administration by this Friday.”

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

Here are a few, er, highlight statements uttered during the protester takeover:

— “FUCK YOU, AND FUCK THE POLICE!”

— “Whiteness is the most violent fuckin’ system to ever breathe!”

— “I’m tired of white people talking about what black and brown people need.”

— “These white-ass faculty members need to be holding HIM, and HIM, and ALL these people accountable!”

— “FUCK YOU [President] GEORGE [Bridges], we don’t wanna listen to a GODDAMN thing you have to say! No, you shut the fuck up!”

thecollegefix.com/post/32824/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc
evergreen.edu/admissions/moreaboutcurriculum
youtube.com/watch?v=a3hHMKwLvcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Degrees become completely worthless.

Detestable. If the faculty weren't racist in any sense, they sure are now. These leftists were doing a decent job of propaganda for some years... Now that the hyenas have been let loose, their shots have backfired.

They are the reason we are here.

I was bummed that it rained when I was trying to plant shit but this really made up for it.

Thank you.

Evergreen doesn't offer referral degrees anyway. You make up your own course of study and don't get grades

*Real

This isn't a real university

At least give the kid HALF credit. That's a poorly worded question with an expected answer that is unclear to a child.

This is the new face of Anne Frank... and it's beautiful.

No, give full as it is indeed true.

I love watching "progressives" eat their own

Marty order an 18inch Louis order a personal pan 8"er that's how you stupid common core cunt

That faggot dean capitulated faster then chamberlain

That "college" is stone cold retarded

can they be memed into burning it down?

so it's like everest college?
youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc

>GIVEN FACT
Marty ate 4/6 of his pizza
Luis ate 5/6 of his pizza
Marty ate more pizza than Luis
The amount of pizza Marty ate is greater than the amount of pizza Luis ate

Let X be the possible number of Marty's pizza have
Let Y be the possible number of Luis's pizza have
X(4/6) = amount of pizza that Marty ate
Y(5/6) = amount of pizza that Luis ate
X(4/6) > Y(5/6)

if Luis have 1 pizza
if Y = 1
X(4/6) > 1(5/6)
X(4/6) > 5/6
divide each term by 4/6 and simplify
(X(4/6))/(4/6) > (5/6)/(4/6)
X > 5/4

>Therefore, Marty has 5/4 more of the amount of pizza that Luis have

THE FUCK AM I DOIN

Oh shit can we get them to hate the Jews because the Ashkenazis are white?

Hahaha all the leftist bullshit is finally backfiring.

WRONG STATEMENT
>MARTY has more than 5/4 the amount of pizza that Luis have

>"College"

This is a daycare center for children who are not ready for adulthood.

I hope these "students" continue this behavior and that it keeps getting shared everywhere.

They are their own worst enemies, and they do a hell of a good job promoting what is espoused on this board.

maff be rayciss gibsmedat pizza

You know, you would think that the head of the college would take a look at what's happening to Mizzou as a result of putting up with this shit and tell these idiots to fuck off. Instead, after this semester, enrollment is going to begin to taper off until it eventually kills the college.

>higher education

sure thing

I like how it says "Reasonableness" but the answer is totally unreasonable

>question gives you a scenario where Marty ate more pizza than Luis despite only eating 2/3rds of his
>teacher rejects the question by saying that the scenario is impossible

Liberal logic in a nutshell if you think about it.

Full credit, but explain if both pizzas are the same size than 5/6 would be more.

>Evergreen State College
God damn these colleges are cucked beyond belief. God help us if are future is decided by these whinny little bitches.

>That nigger at 3:16
lol

"if you are thinking of a response while someone is speaking you are not listening"

evergreen.edu/admissions/moreaboutcurriculum

Are there any Washington Anons who will HWNDU this nigger shit hole?

This could all be ended if the college president would just expel them.

I would have kicked the instant they formed their mob against that teacher.

So this is what affirmative action looks like

What the fuck is this shit?

Is this common core?

I don't want this to end, and I have interest in offering any support to the faculty. I wish Tucker Carlson and other guys would just let it keep going. These are the faculty members that would fail you for being white and smile while those kids are screaming in your face. I heard one student say something that I think is true in the video posted, they don't need old white people telling them what they need anymore. That's actually true. I have 0 concern for any of the employees of that school who have exploited tension and tried to make money off a bloody past.

Right now they are begging for some conservative working class beat cop to come protect them, then later on they can try to fry that guy for excessive force or something. They spent their lives relying on working classpeople to keep these things in check, it's time the working class people backed off and let them handle this themselves.

>anne'quesha

Why do college students demand to be treated like adults, then act like children in the presence of actual adults?

kid's handwriting and spelling is garbage
should be forced out of school, go to the fields where you are useful retard

HAY HAY
HO HO
MUP DA DOO DIDDA GUB PO MO

AYO HOLUP
HOLUP
ARE U B
U B LIKE SAYIN
SAYIN WE
WE
WUZ
JEWZ

You're right. They did bring this on themselves. It is nice to see their chickens come home to roost.

The question says "Marty ate more pizza than Luis. How is that possible?"
The student has to answer the question "How is it possible that Marty ate more pizza than Luis despite eating only 4/6 of his own pizza?"
The student answered that question. The answer to the question cannot be "The question is incorrect." When there is a question, what the question is supposing is assumed to be true.
This is a terrible question. A better version would be "Marty ate 4/6 of his pizza. Luis ate 5/6 of his pizza. Marty says he ate more pizza than Luis. Is Marty right? Explain."

>OP pic

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too

How dare we cut funding to this elite level education!!

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*

Fuck man, I know I'm not one to complain about bestiality but fuck.

LIARS! Just look how nice Evergreen is:
youtube.com/watch?v=a3hHMKwLvcc

That shit came from this board too. I think some Dutch anons were originally planning to flood the Anne Frank House's phone lines and play it incessantly until it drove the staff insane but the plan fell through.

How long until having College on your permanent history is a blemish not a plus?

>3:40
Makes me laugh every time, why is that cunt even in a university?

Yeah right, those idiots are his meal ticket. See this
>You make up your own course of study and don't get grades

He basically has to balance how much cash his current crop of libtards brings in versus what kind of damage (or enhancement?) this jaboonery is dealing to the image of his school.

>American Education

This always triggers me, fucking hell

>reasonableness

the fuck is that

A better version would be "Jane ate 4/6 of her pizza. Luis ate 5/6 of his pizza. Jane says she ate more pizza than Luis. Is Jane right? Explain."

Answer: Jane is wrong, because she is a woman.

That image I'm fuckin in tears haha

I'm about to make your dick diamonds

I won't hire these kids.

that monkey dancing around the minute mark has bleached her hair blonde

cultural appropriation while chanting to lynch the whitey

you can't make this shit up

I can't fucking believe it has gotten to this point. Open hostility and hatred towards whites is now encouraged on college campus.

These students should be expelled immediately. If you reversed the races there would be riots all over the world. I really hope we stop putting up with this at some point.

this

I swear to fucking God. This is the most retarded question, it says Marty ate more pizza at the end. When did they start putting trick questions in where you have to contradict the premise of something that goes with the question? The teacher is wrong too. It is possible one pizza is bigger than the other because that's how the world works sometimes. I fucking hate this, it pisses me off so much!

I don't go anywhere near that shit hole cancer factory. In all fairness to cancer Evergreen has been a lunacy bin for 30+years