GEORGE WEBB WORKS WITH VICTORYOFTHELIGHT?

George Webb has recently mentioned a man named Michael Posillico.

He is the man responsible for getting the Awan brothers their visas.

We can mostly all agree that George is absolutely legit and now it has been found out in his newer videos on youtube that he was working directly with intelligence agencies including the French, and the Dutch.

What is more mind blowing? Victoryofthelight who has been tweeting for 2 weeks now about full disclosure coming and aliens, and 911 and where Jews truly come from, posted about Michael Posillico as well.

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6dw9gi/bring_down_michael_posillico_and_you_win/

Its all starting to come together folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz_Uwc1BY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=0p25z-KMXmg
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOjWpjjWGR
periscope.tv/w/1ynKOjWpwBVxR
huffingtonpost.com/entry/robert-bigelow-ufos-aliens-on-earth_us_592ca03ce4b0065b20b7bfb7
archive.is/PySg6
periscope.tv/webb4bernie/1LyxBBjaeLoxN?
pscp.tv/webb4bernie/1LyxBBjaeLoxN
youtube.com/watch?v=Rbr3pmfhEgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is Webb's video on Posillico
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz_Uwc1BY1I

I'll believe it when I see it. Keep fighting though

bump

He's coming clean on his mossad connections:
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOjWpjjWGR

if this doesn't make your sack shrivel you're a braver man than I

live again on pscp periscope.tv/w/1ynKOjWpwBVxR

Go THE FUCK to SLEEP

NOW

Help me clarify, did he say he was ex Israeli army and that (((they))) pushed Jason Goodman to document?

unclear

bumping with cirno

This shits getting heavy, fast.

bumping out of interest

Does anyone else feeling skeptic about the VictoryOfLight ? Ive seen too many larpers in my browsing carrier and honestly alien disclosure doesnt seem really realistic. He does post interesting infromations every day though.

"worked with dutch intel in NY; did drops"

I mean, I do wonder how he's funding this whole thing. Seems to have money for food, hotels, travel, etc.

He says he has a family, maybe his wife is his sugar momma.

claims he made a lot of money doing enterprise software sales

bumping for interest

I will believe it is all coming together (commoner judges [anyone and everyone] arbitrating like humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now) when I do not have to plan working at an other nation just to be recognized for my work within America of United States of Earth of Sol.

I will believe disclosure of humans being forced to live eternally, whether or not they wanted life, is happening when I am a, "Pentagon" recognized United States Armed Forces warrior.

I will believe all the humans on the surface of Earth are a company contracted to live eternally by technology when the Saudis of Saudi Arabia take me as one of their people so the muslim breakaway civilizations accessing eternal life technology get their, "eternal human" program respected.

I will believe the humans of the United Nations of Earth of Sol are experiencing inclusion of the best, most ancient programs (regular, expected, and planned events) forcing eternal life when I am a citizen of every nation of United Nations.

I currently want forced aldehyde-stabilized cryogenic brain preservation forced to all humans, "dead" (their brain begins to decompose) until instant regrowth of missing body technology is accessed.

The skepticism is because he is dropping a lot of red pills at once, about some heavy shit.

Now though, with Webb closing in on solving Seth Rich murder and mentioning this Posillico in conjuction with Victoryofthelight just days ago, i don't see how you can't see the pieces coming together.

2000 live streamers, 4k views on each video normally, max 10k - i think youtube are dividing views by a factor

"6 of zuckerberg's friends were mossad. one was avi braverman, eric braverman's half brother."

WHAT?!

Zuck the Cuck is the grandson of David Rockefeller, so ya, he has the connections.

yes i know, but alien disclosure? cmon bruh

tfw you realize an intelligence source is behind you making you smart

he just accidentally said "we" when referring to israel...

I can somebody give me a rundown? I know about Seth Rich being murdered for leaking dnc filed to assange, but I've been away for a few weeks and we're talking about aliens and Jews... I need to fill in the blanks

You don't think its strange at how everyone wants to get into space now? All these companies saying they want to invest in outer space programs like Amazon, Tesla, and other big billion dollar corps?

Trump said in his inauguration speech about reaching the stars and beyond. He has the tech of Tesla for free energy.

All of this is now starting to unfold.

David Seaman did the same thing before his declaration of big arrests. He was tweeting about Antarctica and aliens and shit leading up to it. Then no arrests happened and nobody listens to that fucker no more.

There is also this....huffingtonpost.com/entry/robert-bigelow-ufos-aliens-on-earth_us_592ca03ce4b0065b20b7bfb7

joey greco?

how do we know this guy is mossad

Please use archive.is on sites renowned for trash journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/PySg6

zuckerBERG aaaaaaaaaaaggghhh
G A S
A
S
the jews
RACE WAR NOW

I have to say, that's a pretty solid point you just made there. NASA is pretty much shit at this point, it's nothing like it was when I was growing up.

And the plastic bag uterus, for making babies in space with the DNA of the (((people))) who cannot leave this earth.

i have been a huge UFO/et/alien freak when i was younger, in fact this is how i got interested in conspiracies which led me to find Sup Forums, but the thing is that "alien disclosures" always are a let down. I lived through many of the supposed disclosures, I wanted it to happen so badly and every single time -
nothing happened. I guess thats why its hard for me to believe.

you didnt like the Sirius documentaries?

abdullah tahah saeed
mohammed al-ansri
harish tawani

Who are they? Not googling sandpeople in this day and age.

>braver man
>braverman
>Eric Braverman

What is going on?

yes yes and there are countless of other highranking officials who said the same thing. But the disclosure still did not happened.

Or maybe the lack of confidence is because:
> Posted a lot of photoshopped pics that were debunked almost a decade ago
> Takes Wikileaks files way out of context to "prove" points
> Shows his lack of understanding the scripture by claiming to be the 144,000
> Could barely operate Twitter a month ago

I do like that they are gaining attention to push for disclosure of corruption; needs to happen. But I have seen 0 evidence beyond speculation that hasn't already been discussed on and offline my entire adult life. And religious sect of a sect of a sect is hard to take serious. Pic fucking related.

Greer is a government shill,why? because according to him ONLY benolovent e.t.s exist,while in usa alone over 50years periods +1000 000 million of people claimed to be abducted by greys and experienced horrendous experiments.Tho Trump will deliver disclosure(hints in his innauguration speech)

Aliens aren't real. They're fallen angels know as watchers. They ruled the ancient world as old pagan gods, and they plan to return.
The Roman Catholic Church is not Christian, they're still the Roman Pantheon, and they will lead the acceptance of """"" aliens """""" as greater than man and worthy of worship.

Dude. The notion of ETI at all is a tough pill for a lot of people.

You think he can just come out and start addressing the theory that Eisenhower made a pact with Dracos to let them abduct humans for their genetic material?

Come on.

the names read into the record re: money laundering from Pakistan thru Djibouti by George Webb in video 219.3

I was disappointed in it. Expected way more from it.

There's two now

Greer is a reptilian replacement. The real Greer was a scrawny nerd looking due who got famous in the 80's for working on reverse engineering alien tech at Area 51.

he was was on a LOT of old late eighties early 90's alien shows and he looks NOTHING like the current Greer.

I believe they killed the real Greer for fear of him leaking more information but replaced him because they knew his name and image still had reach in certain circles

BACK ONLINE AGAIN periscope.tv/webb4bernie/1LyxBBjaeLoxN?

Keep as many as these threads going today as possible. We want Webb to be the spotlight, and we want Victoryofthelight to have more eyes as well.

Its all interconnected. Mossad agents with a conscious have decided to come clean and help the white hats. I believe George mentions this as well.

The real Steven Greer is James Krauss

could be , i too lean to Davids Icke theory ,there is no other explanation to countless suffering humans experienced through history.

what's your take on project camelot? my first exposure to them was an interview of an irish/native american man who claimed to have been a mk ultra'd psychic assassin and it he just seemed so fucking full of shit

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it seem like the race for space seemed to ramp up after all of those world leaders made those trips to Antarctica?

Do you think Dave Chappelle was cloned?

You're right. They need to get the fuck off this planet and they are rushing to do so.
We're fucked but we've always been fucked so who cares.

more likely they are probably the same person, working for deep state, to get some conspiracy and fake news bullshit out there to discredit wikileaks

Interesting... Could this be the real reason behind 23andme, ancestry, etc.? Collection of genetic materials for use in the artificial wombs?

He is followed by Mike Flynn and Barack Obama. That makes me both sceptical and more inclined to believe. Obama using a bot to follow people I can understand, but Mike Flynn and a CNN reporter...He said Flynn is following him because they are working to clear his name.

You are correct in your green text, but I still think it is worth a shot. I need something more that VOL is not giving, not just a bunch of Stratfor emails.

Bump for interest

i watch it with open mind ,always leave it at 50/50 ,interviewer could be more profesional ,most of the time bullshitters are easy to spot ,other people who start sharing info genuinely like jhon lear ,with years,get lost in missinformation and start sounding like loonies .

Just wow, how much more disinfo can this thread generate?

You niggas are up late

Latest Livestreams are here

pscp.tv/webb4bernie/1LyxBBjaeLoxN

Latest Phone call to Jason

everyone should be saving all content to disk wth youtube-dl (rips periscope too)

>rips periscope too
Thanks for the tip. I thought it was just for youtube

>"of Sol"

Theres a back up YT channel RU12.

His first 50 videos were mysteriously deleted. RU12 has some from 20 onwards.

I agree.

Holy fucking shit.

He said one of his regrets is that his son and daughter didn't go into the IDF.

George is a Jew and a nationalist. Knows and speaks extensively on Mossad niggas. Seems to be a realist as well. This bad shits gonna happen, but this other bad shit is past the line if that makes sense
>spooky

i mostly watch space and occult related stuff ,bob dean,jordan maxwell, jhon lear(first 9 year old videos),Clifford Stone.Others like alex collier ,david wilcock,sound and look like scammers,Greer is also in the same category but he also sometimes mix some truth in his speech(underground bases ,etc)

Bump

yep. when you cross that particular line, it's one that needs no law to suggest immorality

Doubt it, wouldn't serve the purpose. (((they))) can't leave this planet and so they hope that if they can be born outside of this planet that they will get around the sanctions.

His cousin said he was. Look up the youtube video of her doing an interview about it

I was beheaded last week and just got my shit back together.

What the fuck is this thread about?
Requesting a quick rundown.

a lot of LARPers and schizos as usual

>not realizing webb is a mossad honeypot op from the start
you might unironocally be retarded

I-is the fire really rising?

I've been let down too many times.

no sound in last periscope stream. what did i miss?

I knew he was too handsome to be an user like me :(

Why does every awesome guy have to be a stupid sexy agent?

literally like Nikola Tesla not tesla/water elon musk?
hmmm interesting..

2 LARPers LARPing

>huffingtonpost
leftist outlets have been pushing UFOs strong since the election. gotta ask why.

You should try debunking agartha by literally going inside the tunnel passages. with your gopro on a livestream.

Redpills give you wings

Webb is a honeypotter and web slingler disinfo agent

Interview part dropped today by Goodman just in case they all get ghosted youtube.com/watch?v=Rbr3pmfhEgU

Fun numbers, trusting this is important

Why not?

What the hell is his shit now?
All of a sudden we need aliens to solve the Seth Rich murder?
Where the fuck did this all come from?

Black cube

>where Jews truly come from

holy shit, where??? link?

proofs

classic counterintel/disinformation tactic, lump all "conspiracy" theories together to make the plausible ones seem more farfetched by proxy

Mars.

I'm feeling sleepy. Probably nothing.

fake alien invasion if hillary won
i guarantee