OP Rektifa

Antifa is now turning against Eric Clanton over rumors of him being an informant for the FBI.

This presents an incredible opportunity to us to once again watch the world burn. All we need to now do is target antifa members that we have had trouble identifying/random (more vocal and well known) members and use their own shitty posters to convey the idea that they have been recruited by FBI/Eric Clanton as informants for the FBI.

Now you have to be saying to yourself, "But you just posted this on an imageboard that they admittedly watch. They will call us on this shit." Yes they will. However it is only a matter of time until they are actually recruited as informants. This Eric Clanton case is obviously being used to crack this terrorist organization wide open. So while they may be able to claim some of the posters are fake for now, in due time they will not be so sure.

Inevitably they are going to start targeting one another arbitrarily and tearing their entire network apart. We just need to give them a little push.

If you wish to organize outside of here then kindly come to our discord: discord gg/yanww4t

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3z_FpJuWso&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping

>explaining the plan in detail when we know antifag spies lurk Sup Forums
unironically delet this or you'll ruin the op.

>plan is so secret that no one knew about it

Get over yourself. We need to at least let people know what we are doing so that we can recruit labor.

I just called the law office of siegal and yee.
I had to let dan siegal know im the master of battle toads for nintendo

There were a case, here in Italy where a girl was raped by her antifa comrades.
Those retards had the videos on phone of that, and they were arrested for drug dealing. Police found the videos and arrested them.
All the antifa then attacked the girl because she was a "spy" , she dared to confirm to have been raped by them.
Antifa are really sick and mentally ill people.

while in the process telling the people that we're doing it to exactly what we're doing, sabotaging it from the start, nullifying the point of recruiting labor. Cocky retarded newfag idiot.

Post proof please
I am in desperate need for keks

>sabotaging something from the start that doesn't actually exist

See how retarded you sound?

honestly if clanton rats on bamn and antifa it would be well worth him getting immunity

as much as i hate the fucker id rather see the whole organization crash and burn and the leaders like felarca finally see justice

It's Machiavellian in it's scope. We can sew distrust on every level where they won't know what's real or not anymore and it will weaken them greatly.

exactly

Where's Clanton's mugshot?

This. He will never have true immunity anyway. Now that he is identified someone will take action. I would wager the vast majority of Sup Forums is probably fat neckbeards but obviously not all of them. If he actually rats on BAMN and ANTIFA they will be gunning for him too, and if he leads to more arrests it could shake the foundation of the organization.

Berkeley PD only releases mugshots for BOLOs.

bump

bamping

youtube.com/watch?v=v3z_FpJuWso&feature=youtu.be
And judging by how effeminate he sounds, he will snitch. The vast majority of snitches are nothing but pussies and Eric clearly is one. LEA who interrogate ounce on the faggiest sounding perps because they are very reliable for spilling the beans.

Whether they watch this or not, all you have to do is meme the "snitches" hard enough and it'll sow dissent in the ranks.

that's my point

OP from last thread was sperging out saying that it would ruin everything.

We need people with shoop skills

Bump

bumping

>I've made a terrible mistake

I wonder what's going through his edgy antifa head right now

It's not even a meme. DHS has requested all law enforcement place undercover within the ranks and report actions, members and plans.

There's probably a local, state and federal agent within each cell and they don't know who is who.

bamping

Even if he didn't snitch, his phone is full of contact info of other members. He digital snitched unwillingly.

They have the name of the Comrade Commissar of his cell.

buuump

he'll definitely snitch. survival is race based and no race will have him. it'll be him vs every other race. if he tries to get protection they'll rape and murder him.

Think you quoted the wrong person.

penis?

He's out of Santa Rita on bail.

>>explaining the plan in detail when we know antifag spies lurk Sup Forums
>unironically delet this or you'll ruin the op.
you could guve them a step by step and theyll never learn. Too stubborn to listen to fascists.

Surely, don't bump this.