MEXICAN KILLS KEK IN TEXAS

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/monster-bullfrog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAKE NEWS Kek is immortal being hes everywhere

Why kill it? It's not like they're going to eat it.

>look reddit i psoted it again xD

REEEEEEEEE

He's not French, so the frog is gonna be fine.

damn that's one rare Pepe

But how big is it compared to someone who isnt an inbred manlet

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

That pepe is not that big, dude is a manlet.

lol beat me to it

Kek manifests himself in strange ways, although kind of expectable in the case for Texas.

You do realize that height shaming is pathetic, no?

What? Why wouldn't they eat it? Frog legs taste like chicken.

Fucking Mexican. Why would you kill a frog like that, just for shits and giggles? Leave it alone you cunt. They're turning the frogs gay and you go and kill one of the last alphas for fun? Send this brown cunt south of the border.

quit this tripfag shit you are the reddit

>Frog legs taste like chicken.
No
It tastes like snake chicken

Frogs eat mosquito larva. This guy needs to get west nile virus. Pottery.

All that juicy meat oh bby

What's that hairy shit on its head?

Nigga this frog was so big it was way past eating mosquitoes, much less larvae.
Was probably eating dragon flies, birds, and bats, all of which eat mosquitoes

What the fuck. Why is that frog so huge?

pond algae it seems

>thats not kek
>thats a 3'3 Mexcan

No way that's real

Nah they can get pretty big down here and noisy

i don't know what they were putting in that frogs water but i want some

thats a huge chicken leg for french people

swarthy people hate animals because they are smarter than them

That's a big frog.

bullfrogs are like pest

Wow neat a frog so big you could fuck it.

Is kek's third form the predator?

For you.

if d i g i t s mexicans will pay the price for this

Not politics, wtf are the mods doing.

How much EXP do you think he got? What were the drops?

Nah. Frog legs are like a chicken mixed with fish. I grew up gigging and eating them

...aka snake chicken...

Pfff, I've seen bigger frogs. Look it up on google: "escuerzo gigante". They are pretty common where I live.

Why not? That's a lot of mean, and frog isn't bad tasting. They're Texican so they'll deep fry it anyway.

But would you eat bullfrogs? Idk they seem dirty

>namefag
>tripfag
>complains about reddit
You'd fit right in

lol "Bates ville"

What a waste of rare specimen... Shoulda captured it alive, feed it even bigger and invite local folks to watch it.

People eat bottom feeders like catfish that actually taste muddy. They'll deep fry it then cover it in sauces and/or throw it in tacos.

Optical illusion, his arm is extended towards the camera so the frog looks bigger

just ask the french

ftfy

k-kisama...

yaro...

KURAAAEEE!!!!!!!

Fake and homosexual.

snopes.com/monster-bullfrog/

Fucking dirty Mexican spic. The frog is taller than him.

Imagine that fucker ribbiting at night. Probably sounded like a freight train.

Here in Fermangh ireland we eat freshwater eels, Slippery smelly skin but when you take it off and cook it its the tastiest meat you could get. Youd think it would taste rotten if you didnt know so i suppose its just westerners being picky

looks shooped desu

Probably looks more like this.

you eat 3 week old crumbs off of your keyboard, slob

Yes many westerners (USA) are freaked out by anything that's not a conventional cut from chicken, cow, pig, and not too fishy fish.

i-is it over..?

We are Kek.

>Large frog is almost as big as the guy
>13lbs
Is the man a midget or something. My dog weighs more and she is no bigger than part of my leg

>not like they're going to eat it

Oh, honey...

Optical illusion people... read the article.

>Why kill it? It's not like they're going to eat it.
Because Texan rednecks and spics are human trash.

Found the manlet

>Sup Forums user criticizes another Sup Forums user

See above

Lol have you seen the inside of a chicken farm? One visit there and I swear you would never want to eat chicken again.

>LE KEK XDD REEEE

The fuck is happening, are we being raided by the_donald or something? Get the fuck outta here.

Spoken like a true nigger

>Finds one of natures most incredible and beautiful creatures
>Kills it

Every fucking time

>one of natures most incredible and beautiful creatures

Calm down Sven not like you know anything about bullfrogs anyways to care.

damn, hunting frogs with a 10/22 sounds fun as fuck

That's a very small mexican

Bullfrogs are pest. They're not some endangered majestical creature, and the frog is only 13 pounds appearing much larger from forced perspective.

No but i have seen people who raise chickens personally. Any animal that is mass produced like that is gonna smell bad, but if the animals can live more naturally with less around it then it wont

frogs look like THAT in US ?

wtf they are as big as your palm here, im scared

if i saw that shit jump around i would have a stroke

>praise le kek xdxdxddx
Fuck off underage niggerfaggot go back to reddi.t

>ywn jump the border to go kill massive frogs in Texas.

Why live?

I'm surprised by how many people I meet here in Texas absolutely HATE fish, any kind. Even fucking salmon is "too fishy" for them.

Never understood people who dont like fish. Da fuck is wrong with them? Its one of the best food out there

This. These normies have never had a fresh plate of Nathan's fried frog legs. Sad!

I like fried fish but I can't eat grilled fish at all

Shouldnt the religion of Kek place frogs as sacred and there for not eat frogs?

Chicken farms are insanely disgusting, and rain only makes them worse. When you have hundreds or thousands of cramped, dirty animals eating shitty feed and shitting faster than they can be cleaned up after, of course it will smell. Then the rain and win come in and blow the smell of wet chicken, chicken shit, and chicken feed across the entire town/small city.

Yeah I find that strange. I'll eat anything that tastes good. Where it comes from doesn't make me squeamish. New textures and harsh smells can be a turn off, but I'm willing to try it if I'm being presented with it.

Is it the texture? Tilapia and Swai take on their marinades. Cod isn't very fishy. Tuna steaks are nearly like land meat. Do you do shellfish? I find a lot of people who don't like fish will still eat shellfish.

>wow look at that animal it's so big!
>lets Fucking kill it for no reason

Makes me sick. Animals should be killed for food and defence and nothing else

If you cook it over an open fire its the best, like anything for that matter. Keep the head on it because that gives the meat more flavour

Yes, if you put humans in them conditions we would toss an elephant id say. Not natural conditions.

Sounds delightful

>Markcuz
>Mark
>cuz
>Markcuz

Frogs are good eatin user

They pruned my thread the other day cuz I posted a study about liberals generally being small and weak.
It was a study involving political beliefs, and people bumped it....

Only reason I looked in this thread. Fuck you, OP.

How do you know they don't eat them? Also bullfrogs are legitimate pests.

Smells like old soggy cat food.

>anything that large
>13lbs
fake news

>He never ate frogs before

Wow what a fucking subhuman you are user

There's a reason why French who have best restoraunts/chefs in the world are called Frogs

Good, all this "Kek" stuff is completely juvenile, autistic, and embarrassing. So fucking stupid. This is why no one with friends will admit to being "alt-right", because it's a fucking joke. "Kek" is literally taken from World of Warcraft chats where autistic nerds went from "lol" to "lel" to "kek". Using it immediately demonstrates your utter lack of intelligence and social awareness. You should all fucking kill yourselves immediately if you ever use this word.